Gotham City Garage #1 & #2 Storytime

Well, the new ongoing based on the Gotham Ciry Garage line of statues go released, I don't know if the first issue got storytime it so I'm doing that issue alongside issue #2. This new ongoing come off from the success that was the Bombshells statues and ongoing.

Supposedly this is the same vein as Bombshells, in that it is a new yuri-verse, but I don't know, I haven't see something pointing that way but according to the writers it is. So why don't we read this and find out?

Art is kind sloppy so be wary

Skipping covers and credit page since its the same as the one already posted

They need to find a better artist or this will fucking crash and burn in 10 issuses

I say the same, the art is really a great turn-off since it looks sloppy and half-assed and really ugly adding to that the biweekly release date and I don't see this book surviving much longer unless a miracle happens

It's a digital series of course there's gonna a billion artists

This one is already on the Super sons annual that's coming out and upset the pedophiles

Thank you Op. Been curious about this little series. I'm not holding my breath though.

No, what did they do to Barda!

That's good, I wonder who's replacing him though.

I'm in the same way, the story really hasn't sold me the book yet

>This one is already on the Super sons annual that's coming out and upset the pedophiles

wat?

No, he's on the main book while Jimenez takes a break. Pelletier's on the annual.

>Whoreley Quinn
Fuck off.

This artist was solicited for a Super Sons issue and the pedophiles went insane because his art is ugly and therefore the boys will be ugly.

I'm enjoying this so far. Thanks, OP.

I guess this makes Kara, Bab's little sister. Him best dad no surprise.

>this art
Gross
Literally the only reason people would buy this is for cute waifus to look at and they've already fucked it up

>"the art sucks!"
>welp, must be pedophiles

Well that was it, new issue in 2 weeks

Sean Murphy style, but not as good.

Wasn't this the plot from Power Ranger RPM?

>Barda Free - Big is an understatement
I like this.

Man, what the hell happened to Brian Ching. He used to be decent, and now...

This is really making me think that Sup Forums is visited by people in the industry. This story's setup is WAY too similar to an elseworlds idea I posted a few times over the years, but with that girl-power, yuri bait paint thrown on it.

>Kara in that first panel
Kek that's kawaii

People of the industry? on /co? PROPOSTEOUS

I'm not sold on the story yet, but I'm not turned off either. Will read the next one.
Thank you for your services OP

This art is unbearable. Even for a weekly.

Agreed.

Cautious excited for the next issue

I've always said you don't even need someone directly involved for something like that to happen.

In this digital age any single thing can be read by thousands of people, and they can all reproduce it in various ways.

Eventually someone lightly browsing could read any of these copies, misconstrue how much of what they recall is their own ideation and in passing conversation pass on the best or most memorable aspects to someone else who knows someone in the industry.

Not only is the original buried in a sea of copies, but while discussing the idea during a lunch the people in the room might have no idea anyone outside was ever a potential source of inspiration.

It's why it's better to keep your ideas to yourself until you're in said room, especially since there's no reason to let you in the room if they can get the fallout of your efforts without ever so much as meeting you.

Seconded.