Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

did we just win?

All I understand is that the FBI grew its balls back and something about Humas husband trying to fuck underage poon. How does that relate to the demise of Hillary

Is this really the end?

Did we finally do it?

FBI always had it's balls. It's the corrupted top tier that has betrayed all the lower echelons of the agency. This is a demonstration of the people taking the power back. The FBI's boots are digging their heels in and challenging the paradigm.

Good for them.

we did it pepe!

I still don't understand the Anthony W connection...didnt this guy always do shady sexual shit? why does it matter now?

i get the FBI reopening is a big deal

but honestly it didn't seem like the democrats cared about corruption to begin with

No, but it is the edge that's putting us squarely in the game to win, even from a biased "mainstream" perspective.

Here is why: there is now an open criminal investigation into Hillary.

Here is the other part of why: we have been guaranteed that in November Assange is going to drop the real shit. The vaunted "33,000" and things that are implied to be completely convicting evidence against Hillary.

The reason this is relevant to the fact that Comey is reopening the investigation now: it proves that Comey DOES and WILL respond to new evidence.

It basically proves the FBI is on our side and is not controlled by Obama. Which, given the fact that she IS guilty of a lot of serious crimes, will makes things very difficult for her.

She will still be on the ballot in the election, but she will be on the ballot under an understanding that she is a criminal and may be arrested in the future.

Ideally this will deter people from voting for her, if America still has a basic level of reasonableness.

You're god damn right, we did.

HIS WIFE IS HILLARYS CLOSEST CONFIDANT AND ADVISOR/"ASSISTANT"

THEY GOT EMAILS FROM THEM THOUGH WEINER

dubs confrims

how shall we celebrate?

And when wikileaks releases those deleted emails, Hillary will be in prison. I know it wont be before the
election but they better fucking hurry regardless.

No. Clinton will win.

Hillary will die in prison

The shit he did before wasn't illegal, just funny. They caught him polishing his flag pole toward a child over the internet. This naturally leads to an FBI investigation since it was across state lines. His wife is Hillary Clinton's lesbian lover, and used his phone--the same one he used to seduce children--to store treasonous emails trafficking in classified information with Hillary.

Her treason mails are so ubiquitous, they show as part of a totally unrelated investigation. Probably literally 25% of people in the world have those emails now

>tfw this is like an anime where the heroes were getting beaten down by the villain going towards the finale but old rivals came back to save them and now it's time for the epic final fight with everyone behind them cheering them on

E L E V E N

D A Y S

T O

G O

thanks bros

Good lord, the digits don't lie. WE WON THE ELECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's all get high on cough syrup

wow

His and his wives stuff was being searched for evidence for him being a kiddy fiddler

In this process they found some emails concerning hillary or something

okay, digits say we still have to deliver the fatality. But she's stunned

>tfw I'm literraly A g0d

GG EZ

Sounds good. I ran out of dck a week ago and was planning on a big dxm night tomorrow anyway

T-tell us the future

lol wtf are you serious? Fucking Anthony WEINER is the game changer this election? This is glorious.

Daily reminder that God is real and Jesus just saved us from WWIII

Thank you for everyone who prayed for Trumps victory

>hillary is going to lose because the husband of the woman shes cucking her husband who cucked her with cucked her because he couldnt help himself but text his dick to a 15 year old on twitter and his name is WEINER

Man, I wish I could get cool designer chems like you m10.

>ate a whole shaker of nutmeg the other day
>buy so much cough tablets the lady at the store told me to go to the doctor
>I sperged out and told her something about how I'm the customer and I'm here to buy products not to hear her advice
>still go back there and buying cough tablets
>eat random mushrooms in the woods hoping they'll get me high

I can't get regular drugs m8. Anyway, the point is, let's do it

>deter people

Flesh bags maybe....
/robotic laughter

Try blaming Russia for THIS, nerd virgins

Praise Kek