What's the best semi-auto pistol to buy for post race war or Hillary chimp out against Russia...

What's the best semi-auto pistol to buy for post race war or Hillary chimp out against Russia? I'm talking the simplest possible gun with as few parts as possible and shoots the most commonly available ammo (I'd assume it's 9mm but don't know for sure). Basically, a simple gun with a stellar reputation for reliability.

1st. Glock 21 in .45.
2nd HK P2000 in 9mm when you can afford it.

The Glock is reliable as fuck but not sexy at all. The HK is much more sexy and concealable in a pinch.

They compliment each other very well.

None. A pistol is a last resort. Buy a rifle, pansy.

>Glock 17
>Glock 19
>Canik TP9SF

Glock is probably your safest bet. You can get 33 round mags for them.

>5.56

AR-15 confirmed

I second this. AR-15 is best bet.

Glock with aluminum highlights is sexy as fuck, user.

Numbers confirm Kek's will. 5.56x39mm it should be.

100% this

>MAfag here

No I can't.

>pistol
>Against Russia

Any because all it needs to be able to do is shoot you in the head before you starve to death.

>Race war
Any mid-full size polymer 9mm. Only need 9mm for nogs and a 15-17 round capacity is ideal for chimp outs.

For less severe chimp outs
>S&W shield
>Glock 43
>XDS
ect...

For assorted everyday noggin'
>pocket pistol
>shotgun
>any of the above weapons

>5.56x39mm
Noguns detected

AK, probably. But an AR is a great alternative if you'd rather.

this work?

>5.56x39mm

any 9mm Glock or S&W M&P or SD9 VE

or just go over to there's like 5 of these faggot threads a day over there, you'll fit right in

Why do americans like pistols so much, when revolvers are clearly superior?
Here user, this is all you need. It will never fail you. Most pistols will jam. Pistols were a mistake.

Reloads are a bitch though.

FIVE FIVE SIXERS AND PINEAPPLES

How many rounds do you guys have stored?

I have 1k rounds of .223 and 750 rounds of 9mm. I know this election is going to bring on a panic like we've never seen, I just hope my stash doesn't have to become my ammunition for the civil war that's brewing.

Have I ever told you about the time I posted Jonah Hill's asshole with my 8 inch, uncut monster cock? My cock is the only weapon I need. I shall poz the neg holes of my enemies!!!!!!!!!

>I'm talking the simplest possible gun with as few parts as possible
> Basically, a simple gun with a stellar reputation for reliability.

OP didn't mention reload times.

What the fug is an 5.56x39, half .223 and half 7.62?

Calfag here Get a 9mm

>Here user, this is all you need. It will never fail you. Most pistols will jam. Pistols were a mistake.

Pistols don't jam if you take care of them, but you may not always be able to do so. If you have to go with a sidearm in a war-like scenario, you should go with the revolver.

The United states could beat every other countries military combined, they dominate in land, sea and air, Russia is not a threat. Russia launching nukes would be suicide. Russia is paranoid because they think everyone is as evil as them. Russia knows how they would be unbelievably cruel if they were the ruling superpower so they assume the US is like them

1k for each one

I've been thinking lately of getting a bunch more .22. Maybe the way to do it is get an equal amount of weight for each.

I personally like .45ACP and Sig Sauers...like the P220...

It's true that you don't get the most ammo per load, but you really don't need that much when you've got a round with actual stopping power.

G19 gen 4 MOS looks cool, but guns are loud n shit

Sig 226 will shoot better than both, and I've probably shot 10k rounds through mine with narry a jam.

You need a long range bolt action and a short range ar. A good 30-06 will do you out to 800 yards with a good scope, and it's got mountains of stopping power.

long luger

five seven, it's the best pistol in cs go.

none allowed in NY

>implying people don't hunt in NY

Can't tell if this a legit question or a shill post for Glocks.

God damn that's so fucking sexy.

Thanks for supporting our gun market, guys.

5.45×39

buy a 1911 with a 10mm conversion kit.

9mm Uzi. Literally 2 moving parts.

You actually can buy a civilian legal SAW. They're like 10K and semi-auto though.

You want parts and ammo commonality.

Glock 17, lots of magazines. Glock 22, lots of magazines. Switch up the sidearm based on the availability of ammo (though I'm guessing 9mm is going to be the better investment). Maybe something subcompact in 9mm.

Obligatory AR15 in 5.56 with long and short range sights, perhaps something in 7.62X51 for a marksman's rifle.

.50 BMG if you have the shekels, though I doubt you do.

I meant assault rifles, bolt action rifles... yes.

Also you get get man slaughter charges if for defending yourself (such as defending your home from burglars). So I guess its pointless getting a gun...

Buy a Glock 17, it has a shitton of accesories, and you can buy later 33 round`s magazines.
Among the accesories you can buy are: longer barrels, threaded barrels to attach silencers, stocks, etc.
If you still have spare cash, get a Sub 2000 carbine and you can share the Glock`s magazines.
Also, for chimpouts, the 9mm is more than enough.

***EVERYONE JUST FUCKING STOP***

OP listen to me very fucking carefully.

If you have the money, I highly suggest you buy a rifle, preferably an AR15.

However, if you're dead set on buying a pistol I have a list of pistols that are reliable and perfect for SHTF.

In order from best to not-so-best.

>Glock 19
>Glock 17
>CZ 75
>92fs/M9
>M&P 9
>XD9

As you can see they're all 9mm, which is important because 9mm is the most abundant pistol caliber on earth.

These are the most proven pistols to consider, everything else is either too expensive or not proven.

If you ever really need one, you might as well have one.

A while back my uncle shot an irritating groundhog in the back yard. That was very illegal, but nothing happened.

Glock 19

Runner up for reliability is Makarov pistol but it shoots 9x18 which isn't very common. A makarov is the AK of pistols and will function every time for decades in the harshest environments imaginable.

At least attempt some subtlety in your shitpost.

>If you have to go with a sidearm in a war-like scenario, you should go with the revolver.

>Every army in the entire world uses a semi-auto pistol.

Please stop propagating the "revolver is the ultimate in reliability" meme.

>Glock 21

This post is approved by the Roof.

>shall not be infringed

why are us history ap exam materials so retarded?

You can still buy an ar-15 in NY. You just need to change out the pistol grip and use a 5 round mag.

Or lie to the police and disregard those two laws like 90% of the state did after the safe act.

no thanks...I carried one of those kidney kicking fuckers through three deployments...

CZ-75B