Uncanny Avengers #26 Storytime

Because no one else did it

... these two again?

>expecting any better from Zub

YEEEEEEEEEEEEP

yeah i'm dropping it after this issue

>Wanda has her tits back

Wanda was possessed again? Must be a Thursday.

Zub's dialogue is so fucking bad. Super stilted and unnatural, every line dripping with cliches. He also can't do varied character voices. At best mediocre, at worst it's like the cringeworthy Graviton monologue later on.

He also can't script compelling action scenes to save his life.

OP are you dead?

>Because no one else did it
Not even you, apparently.

Not dead but my internet was

>Reminder that Chthon "fuck" both, he and his sister...

>Zub's a Torch/Rogue Shipper
wew

rogue must be more "used goods" than Gambit by this point.

Blacked or not? I will wait until Simon is back...

Well yeah when the writer uses his favorite character as self-insert to bang her it's fair to say she's been the town bicycle

Did Pietro just strip and unstrip Synpase?

Wouldn't be surpised if she does get BLACKED

in short, fuck you rogue

Oh hey it's Graviton

Jonnys shirt says "Flame On!" in Aurebesh, the made up star wars alphabet

And he is written badly

I used to love Graviton as a T-Bolts villain.

What else would you expect from Zub

Fuck this Story
Fuck Jim Zub
Fuck my Internet for shitting itself

and I'm done with today's issue of Uncanny Avengers

This feels like a homage to that Thunderbolt episode where Graviton kills the entire team.

It is.

Unfortunately the execution sucks.

Wanda feels weird.

> Graviton's motivation is that he's a dick
This is just insultingly poor.

Graviton seems to come back a lot when the writer needs a villain who is near-omnipotent but laughably pathetic.

But not necessarily out of character.

Thunderbolts made it explicit that he has no idea what his goal is as a villain except "be evil."

Didn't these two already hash out this shit in Remender's run?

What happened to him and Medusa?

I think she got back together with Black Bolt after IvX

Wait, when did Johnny and Rogue ever fuck?

Medusa got back together with Blackagar Cuckagon at the end of IvX, so he was dumped.

Dudes an nihilist now.

Hopefully Wanda will be out of this awful book before he gets here.

he has been for a while, due the end of everything first, the used as a conduct\weapon by the Abstract of Gravity itself, mind-whammed in Pleasantville... at this point, he stopped caring.

Should kill pietro for synergy and I liked how the artist make jonny glow in the dark

You wish.

Paring Simon and Wanda is the only thing that Wonder Man writers do. Nobody likes that but them.

Looks like Juggernaut might be the one to do it in a future issue

Yes, they did, but Zub probably didn't read that far.

The editor's job used to be to tell writers about stuff like this and get them to explain away the inconsistencies, even if it took only one line. Tom Brevoort has edited the entire run of this book so he knows, he just doesn't care to tell the writers any more.

>freecomiconline
Wait a minute... YOU DIDN'T SCAN THIS COMIC!
YOU LIED TO ME

I guess we're just ignoring all the character development they made in Remender's run then.
I mean it's not a surprise. It's pretty much par for the course. Still unfortunate.

It's cute how Rogue embraced to be an avenger as much as an x-man.

Wanda's comic lampshaded the fact that she was running around solving mysteries instead of helping get Simon out of Rogue.

Another mistake, though, because Vision was revived before Wanda returned from her post-HoM exile. Again, they used to have things called "editors" who would research these things and correct them.

Well considering how much of a shitfest the current X-men are it's makes sense she would rather continue being a avenger

I guess Simon was erased from Rogue's consciousness by then so it really didn't bother her much though.

God, calm your pants, Torch.

Wait, did Rogue already dump Deadpool?

FUCK YOU ROGUE

Wanda was literally raped mind, body and soul and you want to start this shit?

Wanda is so shit of a character nowadays that writers don't even try to fix her. They just make clear that they know she is shit and don't touch it again.

Well Wade willingly joined Stevil and Hydra so that got dropped

Is that Mr. Immortal?

Beast and Wonder Man are going to join the team in future issues, right?

What happened with Rogue and Deadpool?

>Skip an event
>Get possessed again for the next one
Bravo

>Janet still sleeping through it
Heh

Does Marvel want to kill UA? Why give it to Zub?!

Gotta sabotage any and everything that involves muties

Do they not realise this is the only reason people hate him?

Do they all really think that this time it's going to work and fans are finally going to like it?

>Shipping is literally the reason why a character is hated
Bravo, Marvel

OP?

It's not just 'shipping', it's that it involves pushing him as "the real Vision". Take that away and there's never been any reason for them to be together.

It's a sustained effort to completely invalidate a more popular character, as well as to push an unpopular 'ship'.

>It's another "Marvel is in complete denial that Vision or Wanda even have any fans, and have been since 1988" situation.

Cause dirty muties and it was their best Avenger comic for awhile. It's gotta die.

This contradicts James Robinson's book. Wanda found purpose of her own.

In the 1980s Wanda fought Chthon and Set (and, in Serpent Crown Affair, actually bested the latter quite brilliantly)

>interrupting storytime with a picture

Bro...

> It's Wanda's fault that Chthon is evil.

Isn't Wanda/Vision a thing in the MCU?

> Zub could have done something interesting with the Chthon aftermath.

> Instead has Rogue behave like a total cunt, and writes in the most stilted way possible.

> Friendly reminder Wanda and Vision were raped and it was played for laughs by Woke Waid and SJW Marvel.

Yes, it's confirmed as happening, there were leaks of them kissing during filming of Infinity War.

Marvel probably knew this was the MCU plan ever since around 2012, when Fiege and Whedon first planned to include them in the Avengers sequel. But they let Remender push Wanda/Wonderman in Uncanny Avengers instead, and we've had two different stories of Vision starting new families.

>Movie synergy doesn't happen to characters Marvel doesn't care about.

There's probably something to the theory that Brevoort is a Wonderman fan or a Wonderman/Wanda shipper and that's why this keeps happening.

If both parties are possessed by external forces, it cancels out.

wew, everybody knows the superior Wonderman friendship is Beast/Wonderman

Most of his fans would rather see that, but Marvel have put a lot of effort into making readers hate Beast, as well.

The Marvel Legacy issues of Uncanny Avengers are being sold on a Beast/Wonderman reunion, and they are probably vastly overestimating how popular they are in 2017.

They fucking killed Rogue's character through OOC acting and poor writing

Never

She's a X-Man,OOC acting and poor writing has happened to at- least every relevant one thrice by now

This has consistently been one of Marvel's most underrated books despite being thrown into Crossover after CrossOver.

Not in this comic she doesn't. All the women here are almost as flat as Carol Danvers now.

Most of it can be explained by how she's obviously traumatized by what happened to her. But that scene with Voodoo does feel weird.

>When you miss the last 2 Wanda Threads on Sup Forums, but manage to read this, and her life continues to be suffering.

Evil epiphany. Love it.

Deadpool went villain again and Spidey will start to hunt him in Spider-man/Deadpool.

With her power-set isn't her fault that anyone is "evil" if she chooses not to make them "good"?

I could like a Jericho/Wanda pairing, especially given this scene is the only good part of this comic.

They're both mystics and both have to deal with dark magic.

It's one Blacked I don't mind.

Rogue's arm...ugh.

So Blackbolt cucked Human Torch after being cucked by him.

> Ike got rid of most of the editors.

Deadpool
Spiderman Deadpool
And Uncanny Avengers

were 3 of the few good Marvel books we had.
I think only Deadpool will remain good.
I want to be wrong, also because this guy will be in the Cable book with Blink, Doop, Shatterstar, Longshot and Armor.

but wait Renew Your Vows exi-
>new writer
>aged up Annie to become the true Spider-Girl because of how petty Slott is

fuck