Why do people think the FBI and Trump can imprison Hillary Clinton for the email scandal...

Why do people think the FBI and Trump can imprison Hillary Clinton for the email scandal? The FBI didn't charge her last time because she didn't break any laws. It's not illegal to handle classified information negligently if their negligence isn't proven malicious. They would need to prove that she's a spy or a whistle blower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o1bFiBhvFUg
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a vast right wing conspiracy.

>shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both

It doesn't matter if she gets imprisoned or not if she loses the election OP, because then she will disappear anyway.

>The FBI didn't charge her last time because she didn't break any laws

>It's not illegal to handle classified information negligently if their negligence isn't proven malicious

Yes, actually it is illegal to mishandle classified/state secret information in any manner, intent has nothing to do with it.

The real problem was, it would be deadlocked in court for months because they'd be fighting over fruit of the poisoned tree for a while.

Maybe it has something to do with her deleting over 33,000 emails and destroying 13 phones and laptops, some with a hammer.

polcucks are just grasping at any straw they can so they don't have to face the reality of madam president being elected

It is illegal. That's why Comey took so much heat for his decision to act like the rules don't apply to her.

She is not breaking this law.
>prejudicial
>showing an unfair feeling of dislike for a person or group
That means she would have to send classified information with malicious intent.

Weiner was not cleared to read classified information. Huma used the same laptop Wiener did. Huma was cleared for some information Weiner had not have been.

She could be going to jail for up to 10 years if any evidence indicates Weiner obtained classified information he was not cleared to view from Clinton's illegal server.

Or is a legal term meaning that is one of many such conditions. The "or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person" is what you need to shit your pants over.

>People thing the email scandal is the only illegal thing Hillary has ever done

That bitch has more skeletons in her closet than a damn necromancer

Man, I love these slav anime pics.

see
I haven't heard about the phones and laptops. I will research this.

She didn't do that either. She didn't send classified information to people who shouldn't have it. Her emails were handled by a system administrator who had the clearance.

The reason it's a big deal is because the investigation was shut down before it was done, because the FBI said they didn't want to interfere with the election. There's no telling what they might have decided to do with all available information from the emails, because they were never given a chance to look at everything the first time around.

She destroyed emails after being given a list of what the FBI wanted to see, that means she destroyed evidence, which is a crime. Also, if you watched the third debate then you saw her commit high treason on live TV.

You must be new to CTR.

it's so sad, to get a job a lose it so quick.

The emails will expose the biggest system of corruption in government, and pay for play, arming proxy armies, selling America's security to foreign nations and treason.

You are so low level with these basic talking points.

"She didn't do that"
"She didn't do that either"

I feel sad for you, but then again i'll be outside the CTR building November 9th.

>Don't worry about the top secret e-mails guys

t. Ping Fong Pongstein

youtube.com/watch?v=o1bFiBhvFUg

No tears only blood now CTR.

For most of pol this is baby's first political scandal. You can tell how they get BTFO over things that any non retarded adult already knows is going on. And how they think hearsay is evidence. Hope they stay in school.

I'm still researching the phones and laptops.

The FBI stopped investigating until the new emails because they found no laws were broken.
>In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

Do you have a source that says she wiped the server after being told to keep a copy of the data? I'm having trouble. Also, what is the high treason part?

Read the law user linked and then my explanation. It is a reasonable argument.

I'm not arguing about that.

Comey is re-investigating because he wants Trump in the White House. Comey is a registered Republican and New Yorker like Trump.

The two probably made a deal long ago to fire this up close to the election.

Clinton vs. Trump isn't a solution. Both will be the death of the country. Hate to say it, but Aleppo may be our best option.

underrated

>negligence
>obstruction of justice
>destroying evidence
>lying under oath
she could be spending the rest of her life in federal prison if they actually prosecuted her