What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/gods-bankers-financial-scandals-at-the-vatican-2015-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He has no endgame. The anti-pope is an OIC puppet. He does what the muslim brotherhood tells him to do.

That's not what anti-pope means.

No more italian popes.

Next pope should be Polish or Hungarian

Neocathecumenal Here

His end game is China, the same as Benedict XVI and John Paul 2.0

There are 1.3 billion souls in China worth saving in the name of our savior Jesus H. Christ - Catholics waiting to be converted.

The Neocathecumenal way has been practically amassing an army of priest and "familias en mision" to evangelize the east. It will be beautiful!

You should know this, besides neocathecumenals providing new priest and families, the pope is trying to debilitate secular europe (through immigration) and then send the teams to clean up and convert the infidels.

The church is one hell of a patient entity, if this takes 100 years it will be willing to wait for it to happen.

He's from Argentina.
Pope before him was German. One before Polish.
Last italian pope was in 1978.

last pope was Polish bro because Benedict couldn't be fucked so....

This guy is Argentinian though

Pope Benedict is still the rightful pope. American Cardinals forced him to step down for speaking out against he OIC. Francis acts on the behalf of the muslim brotherhood, not the Catholic Church. These two facts make him an anti-pope.

>miss me yet

Right, I thought you were saying something else.

I never thought about it that way. I don't know the circumstances that caused Pope Benedict to step down.

Jorge Mario Bergoglio was born on 17 December 1936 in Flores,[3] a neighborhood of Buenos Aires. He was the eldest[4] of five children of Mario José Bergoglio (1908–1959) and Regina María Sívori (1911–1981). Mario Bergoglio was an Italian immigrant accountant[5] born in Portacomaro (Province of Asti) in Italy's Piedmont region. Regina Sívori[6] was a housewife born in Buenos Aires to a family of northern Italian (Piedmontese-Genoese) origin.[7][8][9]

Dude is a full blooded Italian.

Crash Catholicism with no survivors, of course.

The next Crusade will be to free Europe?

Mafia banking, among other things
businessinsider.com/gods-bankers-financial-scandals-at-the-vatican-2015-2

he's only playing the script the vatican gave him. I doubt he wanted to be pope in the first place.
We should be asking what's the vatican endgame.

>American Cardinal
>thinking american Cardinals have any sort of power at the Vatican

kek

>Dude is a full blooded Italian.

Just like almost fucking everyone here.

He's Argentinian.

Importing enough niggers into Europe that he can suck on a new pair of feed every day.

>Dude is a full blooded Italian.
you mean piemontese

and they aren't Italian?

no

Ironic how the Kingdom of Sardinia-Piedmont was the one who unified Italy in the first place.

He is Ratzinger's right hand. He was put there to make an example and regain all the lost church adepts. By demonstrating humility,discretion,tolerance and love for niggers a lot of resented long lost followers will return. Then they will go back to the alt right with Ratzinger. He had to do this because he was literally going to be assasinated for his agenda. Now,if Bergoglio will follow the plan or not that's another story.

Bring his church closer to Christ. Speak out against injustice in the world. Continue to criticize consumer capitalism and the systematic destruction of the earth. Show that love is the greatest power. Continue to annoy the uneducated and unenlightened hordes on Sup Forums. Forgive them anyways.

Hell

Global government new world order Satan to return this pope is pure evil

>to destroy Christs church and usher in Satan.