You cunts might finally get your wish of no more Australians on Sup Forums...

You cunts might finally get your wish of no more Australians on Sup Forums. Since this incident will undoubtedly kill tourism in Queensland and cripple our economy.

Sometime in the very near future, Mad Max is going to become a reality for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-kansas-waterslide-decapitated20160810-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who goes to Australia to ride a shitty ride and not to get into a drunken fight with a kangaroo?

A kangaroo would kick your ass in ways you can't even comprehend.

That's prob the most visceral theme park accident I've ever heard of. Stay strong, Outback.

That's why I said drunken!!

>One teeny little horrific accident is enough to destroy the penal colony
Overreact much?
Quit being such a dramatic cunt.

Bring it on.
I've got the most kickass car in the whole series- the shaggin wagon

Yeah, unfortunately we value human life in this country. Unlike your shithole which has like 300 murders a day.

You pussies gave up all your guns and willingly turned them in over a single mass shooting.

You guys are huge cucks never forget it.

Some reports say that the people got caught in the conveorbelt, but in most images it seems like they where scraped against it, anyone have some diagram on what EXACTLY happened?

injuries incompatible with living

Fucking hivemind. Thanks dude.

When is the CCTV getting leaked.

Did Mohammed kill those people? No he didn't so fuck you australia. You don't count. Third rate piece of shit kangaroo motherfucker

Australia has more privately owned guns now than before the massacre m80

>le injuries incompatible with life
what a fucking euphemism

also, why do our rides always fuck up? weren't some roller coasters here shut down like 10 years ago due to deaths?

>queers in gears

I've literally never, ever, in my life, seen an Australian comment that wasn't blatant shitposting.

Probably ain't gonna happen, tapes probably instantly got under lockdown.

Will you still be able to sniff petrol? Will centre link be shut down for non abbo?

Shit happens at amusemnet parks all the time, rarely makes the news and gets buried if it does. Here is another from last summer. Raft went over the ride's ramp, kid shot up into the air and was decapitated on a net.

>Boy was decapitated on waterslide at Kansas park

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-kansas-waterslide-decapitated20160810-story.html

Is the video out yet?

Waifu get away from the window, they will see you

I've literally never seen an American that wasn't a huge gay idiot lol

Looks like it would tickle my hemorrhoids.

My kind of fight ;)

>Since this incident will undoubtedly kill tourism in Queensland and cripple our economy.

You should uncuck your gun laws and advertise in other countries for hunting tourism.

You have so many invasive species that need to be removed that it would be the perfect plan. People could go there to hunt exotic animals. Camels, wild donkeys, dingoes, red fox, wild goat, water buffalo, wild cats, brumbies, wild pigs.

>Shit happens at amusemnet parks all the time, rarely makes the news and gets buried if it does. Here is another from last summer. Raft went over the ride's ramp, kid shot up into the air and was decapitated on a net.

That was all over the news. People were talking about it in Canada.

Shit nigger I've been on that ride. Glad it didn't give me the old Chinese escalator.