Dixie thread

Dixiebros git in here.
>Yankee scum GTFO

GA here, you gents grab some sweet tea and lets discuss the benefits of living in the last real America left.

>Not drinking sweet tea
>Dealing with snow
>Not Mastering BBQ
>Not having based gun laws
>Dealing with liberal faggotry
>Not being a fucking papist
>loving Jesus
>Eating the best food in the world
>Dat SEC
>Pine trees
>Red clay
>Southern accents on dumb hotties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtu.be/LArGlfEVYqM
youtu.be/pfv9FDnMcaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God bless the South
fuck the Yankees

I wish I could come back home. Fuck Texas.

a fucking leaf

chevy is built in mexico.

Forsyth County, GA here. Going fishing on Lake Lanier at 730 tomorrow morning then going to watch the Bulldogs fuck some Gators

Alabama here.

I hate this yankee nation and everything they do, I hate the declaration of independence too. I hate the glorious union that's dripping with our blood.

when do we retake atlanta?

Mason-Dixon wall coming soon

South Georgia reporting in

TN reporting in.

too bad this part of the us will be 0% white in 100 years

I'm pretty sure it's built in Canada we build a lot of cars here
A fucking Yankee!
>invade Canada
>lose
LOL

LA fag here. i'm living in Macon rn but I'd like too go back too the 'ol boot state some day.

A symbol of love

Kentucky rightful confederate clay reporting in.

Appalachia here

My girlfriend from Indiana was triggered by a Confederate flag once

Living in Commiefornia
>all the women here are bomb as fuck
>good old catholic Latino bros everywhere for me to hang out with since I'm Mexican
>couple of racist whities but most are cool af and understand that all men are created equal
>beaches and snow are within driving distance
>strict gun laws so there's less gun violence and mass shootings
California is the true America

Nah they're built in Canada

Employers in Canada don't have to provide healthcare coverage for their employees

FL reporting in. God bless this crazy state.

>Latino bros
>I'm Mexican
>strict gun laws

I'm guessing people are fleeing California for Texas because it's too good for them?

Does Maryland count? we had lots of slaves and would have joined glorious Confederacy if not for Lincoln and his martial law.

alabama standing by

FL isn't Dixie anymore, never really was in the first place since during the War of Northern Aggression nobody really lived there

No fuck off you Democrat cuck

The DIXIE RUNT deserves everything that the SUPERIOR ETERNAL YANKEE puts him through

Post banjos
youtu.be/IUjLE_N1Cuc

Another person from the Heart of Dixie

blessed

>red clay
Makes construction a bitch when that shit gets wet

>sitting with a fat lip before I hop in my dozer
God bless the south

the panhandle aint bad

listen here u fuckin nip

Wasn't FL a supplier of the Confederacy during the war, though?

Alabama reporting for duty.

Marine in okinawa working heavy equipment. Let me dream about being away from this prison

Anything that associates with the D.C. metropolitan area is not confederate. Shit I wouldn't even consider Fairfax County part of the confederacy.

>okinawa
How does it feel to rape little Japanese school girls, Yankee?

You can live vicariously through me while I sit in my garage and stare at my dog. Bless

We should just get rid of the environmenta regulations and let them dump in the lake who gives a shit? Canada is too cold to swim anyway and I'm tired of fucking foreigners in toronto the whole waterfront needs to be torn down and turned back into an industrial meccah

Heart of Dixie here.

FL reporting in.
Don't let those costal faggots fool you. Inland FL is beyond southern.

WV here.. Can we put historical differences aside? I'll pretend to be from KY.

I think we should contain all the niggers and degenerate filth there and nuke it and start over. Or just slash and burn.
t. A dude who lives 15 miles from Atlanta.

Do you know Nick Lafayette?

youtu.be/LArGlfEVYqM

The key to retaking atlanta is killing all the niggers, making everyone go to driving school and make 6flags free.

as long as you hates the union, you're good

I always admired the rebels in the south going against the industrialized north. The war was hard to win for the south, but the south didn't make it easy for the north to win.

i like this flag better but no one's selling it anywhere. Sad!

This summer was way too hot, I like not not having snow or ice, but damn.

Bad odds make southern men bolder.

We fight like hell, its in our blood.

so many GA bros in here. feels good.

The British empire should have declared war, it was no secret we supported the confederates anyway

Are southerners aware of der Jude?

im from Alabama, but I can recognize when niggers need to be slaughtered for the betterment of white living.

Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton . . .

How do you feel about all the interracial relationships? West NC here, so I don't see it as much.

I think the football worship doesn't make it any better. I see so many Southern men drool over the groids every Saturday when "their team" takes the field.

LA fag here too (lower Alabama)

Race mixing is the ultimate sin in my eyes. Keep the blood pure.

Also, Saban worship drive sme fucking insane.

What part of Kentucky are you from? 606 reporting.

The heart of dixie is Alabama's nickname.

best flag reporting in

I love Louisiana so fucking much.
youtu.be/pfv9FDnMcaI

only the old klan-tier southerners and young alt righters know about der juden
we got a lot of young alt righters though.

Marines dont even cause most of the incidents. Age of consent is 20 also, most of the schoolgirls are 18 and such. Would be a lot better here if marines werent on lockdown all the time.

I wish I had my dog with me. Just lift, drink, and sweep the sunshine off the street till sundown and youll get the marine feeling.

no, theres something like 7 different marine bases out here. hard to make connections out here

VA reporting in, but NOVA is complete cancer

>How do you feel about all the interracial relationships?

not right. i dont usually care though because the only white girls i see with non whites are fat white trash or atleast ghetto as fuck. lowest of the gene pool.

NC revoked its southern status when it voted for obama tbqh.

i always heard that about georgia. i love alabama though.

>georgia
>protecuck
Hello my melanin enriched friend!

Alabama Catholic checking in.

Pennsylvanian here who began to sympathize with you guys from a young age when every year in school we learned about the civil rights and saw how they encouraged hating 'stupid rednecks' and in the same breath talked about why discrimination is wrong.

Sweeping light off a street sounds better than nigger-rigging my lawnmower into working order so I can mow my fucking jungle.

>last part of real america
>filled with fat retards, niggers and spics
checks out

>southerners hate me for being from the north even though I hold the exact same ideals as them

Literally the Jewish plans in action.

>Extra Flags for Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums? Why, don't mind if I do! I'll be adding that to my browser, so as to enhance my browsing experience, for nothing quite improves a chong-thread more than wanton pseudo-tripfaggotry! Blessed be the kindly old soul who willed such a creation into being!

I think you're talking about California.

why are southerners in this much denial?

Uh, I think you posted this in the wrong thread...

SC master race

almost as nigger tier as rigging a buffer pad onto a lawnmower to buff the floor?

almost but not quite..

From Texas,
living in California now,

where is a good place to live in any of the South or Texas?

MS native reporting in. Currently deep behind enemy lines in Commiefornia. It's ... horrible.

it used to be more common that we would beat up yankee tourists and southerners would get beat up when they went to new york or somewhere far north just for going into a bar with a southern accent.

that doesn't happen as much anymore but there's still a lot of cultural animosity

What about those of us from out west? Also, sweet tea is fucking disgusting.

270 here E-town.

Tennessee. I love MS but it's absolutely overrun with black and Mexicans.

Can someone TLDR the civil war between the Union and the racist banjo people?

I've never seen that here. I live in Minnesota, and the whites here have a lot of hospitality, so places like Georgia felt like home, and I imagine the same. I just don't get the animosity, we're all Americans, the enemy is the government and liberals.

Yanks will never eat real food

>muh southern heritage

>sweet tea is disgusting
YANKEE DETECTED

Southerners are the reason we're stuck with millions of niggers. The least you fuckers could've done is kept them contained to your backwards part of the country, but nooooooooooo

I think its great to be able to salvage gear like that. you still get the job done, and save some money doing it.

jacksonian here, fuck auburn

I want to fuck that food.

sounds good actually. Lots of /out/ and /k/

We had them under control until your fucking yankee shitbags let them off their chains you fucking morons REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

REEEE GET OUT

Tejas reporting in!

the delta is for the most part, but the north area is as far as i'm concerned is ok. We still have entire towns filled with niggers with garbage schools and high crime but their not as common.

>last real America
>more than half of your states are black
More like Africa. About the same IQ there as the nogs too.