What were they fighting for again?

What were they fighting for again?

((()))

They were fighting for (((them)))

>A F U C K I N G L E A F

The right to sell weapons to Euros without being attacked on our soil

So Hitler didn't kill Jews and communists, I guess.

why is he smiling?

If only they knew what they were fighting for. I still respect them a ton.

Cool meme answers guys. I'm reposting to r/Sup Forums

No one new that the Nazis were eliminating jews til after they invaded Germany and their occupied territories

This

roughly one hundred years of pretty neat, western, civilized and happy life before the inevitable third world war will erupt somewhere around 2050.

freedom

guess

Fag, stop posting naked dudes.

It's just a typical day in the USA. Land of freedom.

LMAO

(((the chosen people)))

Americans don't even notice because this is typical on US streets.

I don't know who they were fighting for, but I do know one thing.

IT AINT ME

Damn, i would pull the bottle out of his freshly gaped hole and then go to town on dat azz.

One man draws on the wall, while another shoves things in his ass.

what he doin?

lgbt rights

This is the real answer

International Jewry.

You're so far around you've come full circle.

The goys in the boat there were fighting for the (((Anglo-American banking establishment))). There were no other ((())) that mattered, the holocaust was a lie.

WW1?

A MAN LIKE TRUMP

Exercising his freedom of expression as secured by the bill of rights. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Haha what in the actual fuck I want to know which city this is

trevor phillips?

U

TO STOP AN UPPITY THIEVING KRAUT

Damn, just look at those feet. I'd suck them.

Truly a babe.

S

So? (((They))) still influenced policy to get us into that bullshit. No true American would get involved in a petty little foreign conflict.

So I could get some neat overdramatized vidya and film half a century later.

A

>Dunkirk.jpg
Burger education.

Fucking Poland..... And now polish cunts be biting the hand that fed them

They were betas fighting so the whores at home could fuck Chads who weaseled their way out of the war. Since this generation cut out the middle man, the whores openly fuck the Chads while the betas watch and pay them to do it, so no need now to send off poor farm boys to go die in far ends of the world. Also, back then, (((((they))) wanted a state and now they have the ((((state))) so no need for world-scale conflicts

for western civilization against soviet bolshevism...

GOD

BLESS

AMERICA!

>for western civilization

take a look around any western city, we lost, and hard at that

Because Hitler was a warmonger and had to be put in his place.

Like Napoleon, Hitler had some admirable beliefs and traits. However, it must be kept in mind that they were both extreme egomaniacs who thought that killing millions of people was no big deal, including the flower of their own nation's youth.

Just think, if Hitler had won the war America wouldn't have all this freedom.

>they were betas

Says the pale, skinny yank who lives with his parents. You wouldn't even last a day in training, forgot about fight for all you got, blood sweat and tears just to see your loved ones again. Lmao if this was bait, got me

their country.

Land of the brave.

or sometimes to avoid going to jail

Fuck you brit, we had your word that you'd strike on Germany in 1939 if nazis were to invade us. You did nothing you fucking cunt. Then we came and helped you defend your fucking island from Luftwaffe while still fighting krauts in our homeland. And then you fucking sold us to soviets.

Fuck you perfide albion.

If Hitler won the war, the US would probably still be standing. America is way too big and too far away from Europe to be conquerable. Not to mention he didn't really ever want to fight the US in the first place. Hitler would have stopped at the UK

what's wrong canada, don't like fighting? don't like killing? fucking pussies

IT AINT ME
IT AINT ME

>dying to save anglos and jews
>not cucks

this. it's likely that nobody in the world has the degree of force projection required to successfully invade america now, much less in the 40's and 50's

>need bandages fixed.
>stand in street and have homeless people fix them for you
American Healthcare everyone.

You just fucked everyone here that has your flag.

Pussy?

Good as new.

Glad hitler didn't ruin all this freedom.

Germany declared war on USA like dumbasses. Great to know how much your shitty Canadian education has failed you.

>This Big dog will fight if you rattle it's cage.

>Hey uncle Sam put Hitler at the top of his list, and the statute of Liberty started shaking her fist, and an eagle will fly, and there's gonna be hell, when you hear mother liberty start ringing her bell.

Freedom, Justice, Liberty from dictatorship and communism.

>Brought to you courtesy, of the Red White and Blue!

Why the fuck is an aussie posting homeless niggers shitting on the street?

They're British helmets dummy. They're looking up at Stukas dive bombing them

wtf am i viewing

For this.
Thanks Murica

for their country you fucking retards, soldiers don't ask questions about who's giving orders, they just follow them.

It's almost impossible to take a picture of an american street without any in it. This is why we fight. We fight for freedom.

American healthcare system.

That guy's Australian neighbors. He blames USA for shit aussie land

I was only loling bout the last bit... But that is how the war started in Europe.

Ps how do you expect Britain to land on the continent in Poland and save you from powerful Germany next door.

gay "marriage" the destruction of Western Civilization and the slavery of Debt

Can you hear that? I think he's saying "thanks for saving the world from hitler"

Underrated

Transgender bathrooms

>Because Hitler was a warmonger and had to be put in his place.

kek.

>2016
>actually believing this meme

That relieving feeling after exercising your democracy all over a wall in public.