Why does the KKK have such a retarded raking system?

Why does the KKK have such a retarded raking system?

...it's just like any other top down political system. Delegate tasks to a subordinate.

nigga don't you want to be a mothafucken dragon?

kek

It was to seem scary iirc.

What did you expect, it was started by a couple of D&D nerds as a joke. They didn't think anyone would actually take it seriously. The rest is history.

I want to be a cyclops.

Does being too far right on the political spectrum require you to be on the actual spectrum?

Mostly autism

Having a Grand Wizard without a wizard is just silly.
It should be something like
Grand Wizard=Nation
Wizard=State
Grand Dragon=District
Dragon=County
Cyclops=Den
Viscyclops=2ic

>retarded raking system?
leave us out of this

If you had any knowledge of secret societies you'd know those terms can only refer to something that might have been and probably is not anymore an initiatic society.

I wanna be a Cyclops mage

It's based of ancient greek shit. The name should be a fucking hint

is the kkk even still a thing? my nigger friend talks about them like theyre as big as ISIS

>raking
they play a lot of D&D, and that's cool to me

The KKK in it's modern iteration is a Dungeon and Dragons group that hates kikes and is just offensive not so much racist.

Back when the Dems ran that shit though they were lynching niggers for jews while laughing at D&D nerds

So yeah night and day

Remember CTR, Hillary's mentor, Robert Byrd, was a grand cyclops.

:^)

>nigger friend
Kek. Your Nigger friend is retarded. They've had minimal activity over the past several decades

Not really, there are smattering of tiny organisations that are not necessarily affiliated that claim to be "The Klan"

My dungeons and dragons group in college had the exact same ranks.

It's membership in the US is about 7,000 and half is probably the ATF, DEA, and FBI.

It's just some boogey man the jews use to justidy cultural marxism. Here in CT some teenager will do a prank pretending to be a part of the KKK and they all freak out like they have a serious presence here. Rabbi Shlomo and Pastor Jamal go on the news to shame white people and we need more money for programs and such

It started as an intentionally silly social club. They started playing pranks on people and realised they could get away with it since they wore hoods.
Then they realised there was more they could do while anonymous.

user...

I kind of want to join the KKK. Can I do it online?

To weed out canadians

>how to dox yourself

Grand Dragon is the only cool sounding one. The rest sound autistic.

Because the KKK was started by Democrats.

These are literally LARP ranking system for mages holy fuck

And I mean it sounds cool if it was in a videogame or something. Definitely stupid as a title.

>started as an intentionally silly social club
>Then they realised there was more they could do while anonymous.

Waaaait a minute...