If Hillary is to win, this is the only possible way she could at this stage

If Hillary is to win, this is the only possible way she could at this stage.

Spoiler alert: the only state Trump could hope to flip on this map is Virginia, and Virginia is deep, deep blue. Clinton basically won in spite of everything. All the email controversy in the world won't put a dent in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/trump-communications-advisor-internal-polls-show-trump-in-dead-heat-with-clinton-in-michigan-new-mexico/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

VA
PA
CO
MI
WI
MN
NH
MAINE

MI is going red.

lol no

>shills have gone from "haha drupmtftfptf btfo 400 electoral vote landslide" to "w-well s-she'll still pull it out r-right guys?"
gonna be a rough two weeks for you nerd virgin

CA here, going red

ALMONDS
L
M
O
N
D
S

lol yes

they already confirmed

Breitbart did. That's a joke. That is not a legitimate news source.

lol yes fucktard

source : Ilive in mi

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/trump-communications-advisor-internal-polls-show-trump-in-dead-heat-with-clinton-in-michigan-new-mexico/

not a chance m8

Texas has a better chance of going blue.

I kind of wish this shit was over already. Though I know that if Trump wins social media outlets and even forums (which some I go to are already calling everything sexism) will basically stop functioning because of Hillary voter tears and tantrums. Don't get me wrong, it'll still be fun times but the internet will be unusable for a pretty long amount of time I feel.

Breitbart works with the Trump campaign. C'mon...

As opposed to CNN, or any other liberally biased media?

I would hardly call CNN a liberal organization. All they do is shill for Drumpf nonstop.

They don't "work with" them, they actually have people from Breitbart working for Trump's campaign. CNN doesn't have anything comparable with Hillary.

ya blew it son

be more subtle next time

PA is red m8 screenshot this shit watch these repeating digits

Yeah, Steve Bannon.

>utah
>trump

>arizona
>red
Try again, high school dropout

desu is confused

desu is trying to spur hope

desu lies

desu is ineffectual

desu ignores how rigged and meaningless voting for trump is

wixom, mi reporting in

trump is taking this bitch

Still holding out for a Hill win, because the salt mining on pol was quite profitable after Romney and they weren't even a tenth as invested as they are in Trump.

That was a glorious time. It won't even compare to the butthurt that will be caused here by a Drumpf loss.

You almost had me goin

really true? im about to drop some money on this shit.

Keep the same map, but change NH. The madness that would ensue at 269-269.

Trump is probably going to get New Hamphire, which puts Hillary under 270. He also will likely get atleast 1 point from Maine because it's split and they are actually coming close in Colorodo.

Trump HAS to take Florida, North Carolina, Nevada AND Pennsylvania. If he loses even ONE of these he's gone for.

I know, right? Well, we'll see.

Let me save all the drumpf supporters itt the effort:
>(((RCP)))

>RCP is not controlled by the j00s
They're not that bad...I think.

It's the best aggregator out there

They're not controlled by anyone. they literally just report what different polls say.

Win NH and 1 of ME's votes.

Right

The problem is that there is not enough WWC left in NH. It has become more like Vermont 2.0 as a vacation spot and retirement area for rich liberals.

>forgetting Maine New Hampshire and Minnesota

get fucked CTR, you niggers are retarded.

WHAT are you talking about?

>WWC
What?

Trump will win NY.

I live in Michigan.

No guarantee, but I have a feeling it's going red.

White Working Class

THIS. Can't possibly loose his home state.

No I was mocking Sup Forums.

RCP is perfectly fine.

I disagree. I know too many cucks who are "muh drumpf racis"

Dont forget, we have many blacks and white academic cucks here.

It's Crooked's home state too, leaf. And it's filled with retarded liberals and Jews.

Believe me, I hope I am wrong.

no it's not, she's from chicago

You know Hillary was a two time Senator of New York State right?
Lots of New Yorkers like Trump though. They might be liberals but they aren't PC cucks, and they are not offended by pussy grabbing.

Like this cuck

If that was how it works the Republicans would run a Californian every time. NYC is a hellhole of all the worst degenerates imaginable who will be tripping over themselves to elect the first woman president.

I find it pretty amusing that the most populous areas that would be wiped off the map if nuclear war was to break out are the same places that have the strongest support for warhawk Hillary. I hope they realize the irony when the bombs start flying.

But she spent the better part of her life in New York. She was just born in Chicago.

They'll realise it or they'll be dead, which is pretty win-win imo

I would like this expect if Gary Johnson won New Mexico. That way Hillary would be at 269 so the house would pick the President out of the top 3 and so they could choose Gary Johnson to be president.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The Don is so powerful he's gonna make California revert back to the 80's

Why do you guys even meta troll

Either that or CTR is legit retarded in using a UK proxy to post this shit.

To be fair, he only won Minnesota that election because he was from Minnesota

NM is going red now.