normie

PRISON

4You

emails.

meanwhile

BIDDY

lesbian

Dear Madam President,

Eat Bill's my Vanoss Gaming Arumba. We nigga now, nigger. Slap dick, CTR penis. Eat shit: dinner time!

Head ass cum normie, prison 4 you. Emails, meanwhile.

Suc spic

FBI

cum

WUZ

DESIGNATED

Hillary, you look like my mother who passed away almost a year ago.

I am with you.

Comeys sweaty cock

33,000 EMAILS

why

MUH EMAILS

big guy

innawoods

Vagina

Loli slut

Penis

PRESIDENT

daughter

CUNT

buster.

BIG FAT JEW

Molest

SLAMJAM

KANGZ

cumfart

Dear smarmy cunt,

Enjoy prison.

Signed,

America

Haha I know right?

Can you imagine when Hillary opens the letter and it starts Dear Madam President?

The rest of the inmates would hear her screams all the way down the prison block

God bless you Hillary and god speed, you deserve the win.

MtF trans btw, moving to USA when she inevitably wins, don't even bother replying to me i won't read it, unless you're with me xD, this is our time! *curtsys

jewish lies

Congratulations on beating those sneaky Russians with all your bribes to the press and FBI. Please MAGA even if that means be an hero.

Dear Madam President,

Eat Bill's, my Vanoss Gaming Arumba. We, Nigga, now, Nigger, slap dick CTR penis. Eat shit - dinner time: Head, ass, cum. Normie prison for you. Emails, meanwhile biddy, lesbian suck spick. FBI cum was designated. Hillary, you look like my mother who passed away almost a year ago. I am with you, Comey's sweaty cock. 33,000 e-mails, why? Muh emails, big guy in the woods, Vagina loli slut penis president daughter Cunt buster. Big fat Jew molest, slamjam King's cumfart. Dear smarmy cunt, enjoy prison.

Signed,
America