Why isn't southern states blue when they have large black populations?

Why isn't southern states blue when they have large black populations?

Do blacks there not vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao its like a cancer

>the groid girdle
So glad I don't live in that shithole

it could be worse

Californian here

Northern Alabama is god tier.

NC here

Only the poorest of white trash/poor young liberal faggots live in the same neighborhoods as niggers

because every single white person is republican.

Almost all southern whites are conservative and blacks have very low turnout.

You are getting close to the real problem. Yes, they vote. No, it doesn't matter. Why? Because there are so few liberal whites.

Liber whites are the real problem everywhere.

thank you we're doing our best

napalm carpet bombings when?

Blacks don't vote and the whites there vote like 80+% republican because they know what minorities are like.

Felons can't vote

naturally.
they know what it is like to live with the nigs

>Alaska
What's with those two counties?

The white people down south live around blacks

Nice dubs also

they're fucked

i think whites in the south are gonna disappear

i just visited georgia and holy shit every 4th couple was interracial, black guys are kings down there

Probably a military base.

>Why isn't

Southern red states have high poverty rates for both white and black. Go figire

too many white niggers in the south

I'm planned on moving to the US and this is one of the maps I looked at before I settled down in the northwest

Fuck voting and you assholes. We should have been out of this country by now. I refuse to vote and or partake in this countries bullshit. I will work for the cracka on my 9-5. Watch your modern day gladiator/colliseum games. Keep checking the news and watch what you faggots are up to with the very technology you have developed and will put an end to this world. I also stay on Sup Forums to see what the wise crackas talk about but many of you are self-absorbed ignornant buffoons who lack knowledge. You are all truly ignorant to what you have done. You have condemned yourselves. I smile at you at the work place but quietly pray for your death and my salvation. You should have let us go but you refused. Our women who pushed the feminist movement didn't realize until too late all that did was help white women and our fathers didn't realize the civil rights movement only helped out faggots. Faggots and women. The two most protected groups of people on Earth besides who? CHILDREN. Have you faggots seen Bad Moms? Men are fucked. No...lol I'm sorry. Allow me to show you who I'm talking about by men.

Isaiah 3:11
But the wicked are doomed, for they will get exactly what they deserve.

Yeah you assholes are fucked. So yeah bye-bye Billy cracka. You assholes are fucked. So no I'm not talking about you nor the other gentiles who have wronged my people, neither is God.

Isaiah 3:12
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

Why yes see why you CRACKAS ARE DOOMED?!

YOU HAVE DONE THIS! You have caused our Israelite jezebel babes to fall for your feminism and welfare and thus created "I don't needa man" "I can raise a family by myself". Yes it was you all who did this. So you're doomed. YOU ARE THE REASON HILLARY WILL BECOME PRESIDENT THUS TURNING OUR WOMEN AGAINST US? Our families will be divided because our children will be evil and oppressing us!

>Do blacks there not vote?
Exactly

Not all blacks are leftist traitors.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6tGk5nNDOHY

Minorities tend to vote minorly.

Rural southern blacks are some of the most decent, well-behaved people I've ever encountered. Those who live in northern cities are a different story.

no some are paid to be idiots

The south has a lot of rural blacks.
They do not vote in any significant numbers.
The democrats don't run bus and church vans.
Also they are religious and don't care for fags and abortion.

Agreed especially the last generation.

Georgian here.

Shit you not, my best friend is black. His girlfriend is white. Dudes a highly productive member of society making bank at a prestigious firm in Atlanta. He's voting Trump. She's voting Hillary. They couldn't watch after the first debate because it caused such a shit storm.

I know quite a few blacks that aren't voting for Hillary. You gotta realize that the hipsters and virtue signaling yuppies are the reason that Fulton and Dekalb and Clarke counties always go blue, not blacks.

It's due to a lot of things I think.
>Are heavily influenced by Christian beliefs and hospitality
>Are paranoid about being lynched
>Actually faced oppression (segregation, lynching) and feel like they handled it so they don't complain
>Don't live around rich people so they notice no wage gap

Sounds like that bitch doesn't have a brain. You literally cannot defend voting for Hillary, especially not now. There is not a single reason to support her.

White Southerners vote right, Black vote left. There are more Whites than Blacks and demographic trends stay the same, unless Mexicans or White Liberals move in, like in VA, NC, FL, and soon GA, TX and AZ will be purple/blue thanks to Mexicans and lib whites.

She's from Massachusetts.

Gerrymandering is a wonderful thing.

Most of the blacks live in the larger cities anyway so they usually don't get too many districts.

I had to take some bullshit class in community college called "Southern Culture" but what it really was was "Instructor's Political Views for 2 hours".

Instructor was as an old black man. Every day without fail he would say "The worst thing blacks ever did was turn on the Republicans." He also spent a lot of time talking about his old Mercedes and showing off his stub of a middle finger that was cut off in Vietnam.
There are tons of people who belong to minority groups that aren't liberal. It was a black guy that began my lean towards the right.

She has to go back, better yet, make her live in Fitzgerald for about 5 years. They will straighten her out.

Gwinnett County, nicknamed Gwinnexico by locals, is literally where all the Mexicans live. Problem is, it's such a big County and it's packed full of affluent white communities in the north. It ain't flipping anytime soon.

Obama coming within 6% of McCain is Hillarys best realistic outcome here. It'll more than likely be Trump winning by 8% or more. And don't listen to the AJC polls - they had our Republican governor and a Republican senator losing in their "polls" by over 5 points the week before the election. Both Republicans trounced both their Democratic opponents.

theres not even as many black people as you think. what are they like 12% of the population? for one they eat up low level jobs, you may say blacks are lazy crackheads but they have a strong vein in their culture for wanting to work. i see tons of blacks everyday behind counters and working their way up in labor and manufacturing (yet they still vote for dems which fucked them with nafta). they are also loud as fuck and cause a lot of trouble. mexicans are like ants and blacks are like hornets. "fucking ants" vs "AH FUCK A HORNET" when ants actually make up a huge chunk of biomass and hornets take up a normal niche amount of population.

seriously though on that nafta shit. blacks used to dominate manufacturing. its not even racist shit, but a lot of nigs like to work and like to bitch so manufacturing = good wages and unions. steady hours, good pay, insurance for their 10 shaniqua children. my dad worked high level manufacturing and it got slipped out by nafta. i worked at a factory that my girlfriends dad worked at for 20 years and its almost all black. me and him were 2/3 of the white people. its one of the few factories left and one of the few union jobs in the state. all their family members have shit jobs or do crime shit. pretty much all of them started out with typical black shitty crime lives until they got hooked up with work they could do with steady hours and ok money and they had all worked there 10+ years. asians also somewhat fall into this category. if they arent super asians or family business asians this is where they work. one of the operators was from Laos and spent his money way better than the nigs and had a nice little nuclear family and nice house and nice ass car. Another guy escaped a Pol Pot prison camp 20 years ago or whatever and although he never moved up to the more skilled work he did overtime for almost 12 years straight and retired at 63 with a fucking STACK of cash.

yet, even these nigs vote for the gibs candidate.

Doesn't sound like bullshit at all.

I'll bet her family are republican. No reason to leave otherwise.