Is CIV VI any good?

Is CIV VI any good?
Should I get it or continue with based Rise of Nations?

They are very different, one being RTS and the other being turn based. Pirate it and see if you like.

what is a good example of a redpilled strategy game?
Europa Barbarorum is the only answer, by the way.

Do you know of any good games like AoE and RoN that I might not know? If possible online?
It's what I don't like on RoN is that I always end up playing by myself against AI. They should make a new one with MP and servers

Get them both you brokeass cracka

the entire Total War series.

>what's opportunity cost
and they wonder why jews govern this shit

civ 6 is alright. i can't get through a game without everyone denouncing me constantly though

this is completely Sup Forums related.
most of us in this board live and breath for this kind of shit.

Pirate it and thermonuclear bomb Mecca.

Wait for the GOTY edition for $12 on humble bundle when they have all the bugs fixed

Just get Hearts of Iron IV.

I've discussed this with my buddies but we can never find something as good as AoE III. If you are done playing AoE II and III, consider Age of Mythology. It's not as great, but it's really fun. Consider trying Company of Heroes when you're done with the rest.

>Meme Iron IV
Are you stupid? HOI3 or death

If you like AoE, you'll like Dawn of War Dark Crusade. You could also check out CoH2 but you don't farm resources like you do in AoE. Add me id/sturm312

I like it, civ 5's diplomacy was kinda broke so I'm glad I got it. Hopefully it gets brought back to civ6 via dlc, but its better than civ5 in everyway

Don't buy it yet, wait for sale and pirate it now.

i said to other civs they can go and fuck themselves with their shitty delegations and they declared war on me

AoM was easily the most fun I've had in an RTS. You're right, it's not as polished as the other Age games, but I loved the campaign to death. Guess it's time to reinstall.

i really enjoy civ VI.. although if you randomize a map it takes aeons to generate the map

>is a firaxis game good on release
'no'

It's better than Civ V but the AI is really terrible, it's kinda buggy and they still didn't fix the late game sluggishness.

Wait for the DLC.

try sins of a solar empire

Hoi2 darkest hour is better than both.

Medieval Total War 1&2

>be Denmark
>conquer Fin/Sweede/Nor cucks because heathens
>start conquering most of Russia
>other countries get jealous and denounce me
>sell off an ugly princess for better relations
>attack me, conquer them
>pope denounces me
>conquer pope
Look at me, I'm the Church now.

I just wanted to conquer the middle east through Russia, was that too much to ask?

Civ 5 cuck with all dlc and 700 hours

I need to know if its good

I like it.

>Civ 5 cuck with all dlc and 700 hours

Same, and VI is fun.

Civ 6 has just about all of the features of Civ 5 + DLC and then some.

Only bad thing is the shitty AI currently.

I'm already studying for one degree, don't need another.

>suggests the worst paradox game

>a literal arcade game

>muh grossgermanium

Im enjoying it, definately superior to V. Diplomacy could use some tweaks and I'm not sure the difficulties for single player have been fine tuned enough yet, seems to be a big step up between some of them.

Its good. But its not quite Carling.

We're talking to a faggot that's contemplating getting Civ # which are shit-tier stratagem anyway

Imo Civ 5 is better than 6 right now

Wait 3 years and Civ 6 will be better

I also would recommend Eu4 to you

No it blows ass and I went back to playing Total Warhammer.

>he just took his first econ 101 course

>implying there's something wrong with using non-autism games to unwind and have some fun

>civ V better than VI

Disgusting

i'm about 70 turns into my first game of VI

have yet to be impressed

>I've discussed this with my butt buddies but we can never find something as good as AoE III

not a fan of that one

Is Europa Universalis any good by that standard? Just started getting into it

stellaris is fun albeit incomplete, pirate it dont give money to the dlc jews

AoE2?
Empire Earth?
TA/Supcom/PA?
worst korea kekekekeke?

Civ is shit.

just beat my first game of IV, at first i didn't really like it but now I think it's really good. not better than V yet, but I think it def. will be when more mods come out.

>native Americans not genocided
get your ass in gear.

Sup Forums's mods are fags

Rights of Man cucked the Western superiority that it used to have, all because paradox panders to the redditors who want to play as shitskin countries

Now when you colonise a province next to an Indian country, they catch up to you technologically in like 5 years

The best science and culture victory faction is the nigger faction
Brazil special ability is producing more Geat People (scientists artists etc)
Genghis Khan got replaced by a tranny Scythian chick who might not have even existed
teddy roosevelt is obese because lol fat murikans
leader of france is an italian woman
cool thoughtful quotes somewhat replaced by snarky pop culture memster quotes

otherwise not bad, more militaristic than previous ones, id say the default barbarian setting is about equal to raging
also got some exploiys, like, deleting units gets yuou money back even outside ur territory, so you can sell cut off decimated units
pirate it and see if you like it, its not terrible other than the sjw shit

Huh, I didn't even know you could play as all the non-European kingdoms. I assumed from the title that you couldn't

((((((((2K))))))))))

Stick with AoE2..best game in the category

>something as good as AoE III
You mean something as bad ass AoE 3, right? That game was complete shit.

You always could, but until recently they were inferior to European countries.

>Europa Barbarorum
My niggah is the best niggah

They still are. Equal armies will almost always be destroyed by Europeans.

Civ V is better

The ultimate technology you can research is Globalism and they have a disproportionate number of female world 'leaders'. You tell me.

You ever played stainless steel for med 2? Probably the best strategy game I've ever played

It's a civic tho, not a tech.

I have not.

How are the new Civ? I have only played Civ 2 (mid 90's). Simple but amusing as fuck.

>All these contrarian opinions
It's like I'm really browsing Sup Forums

>Reminder pedro is best leader

It's pretty good. Much better release than Civ V and Beyond Earth, so with an expansion or two it could probably be one of the best strategy games ever IMO.

Only things it is really lacking in is it's bad UI and some usual Civ drawbacks like the AI (though marginally better than 5, agenda system is a step in the right direction), balance problems, and a tech tree that's a little weak.

Fucking districts take forever to build, you need to plan your strat 100 turns in advance now.

Different games but for once a civ game is not broken at launch

Playing right now actually, anything you wanna know about my glorious country?

IE religion, taxes, ect?

The district build time stacks with everyone you build, or something like that. You have to specialize your cities more now, which is something people like or don't like.

>italian canada

i don't know if that is good or bad

Tomyris is a strnk womyn who has a broken ass military buff, every time she makes a cab unit she gets a free clone of it. She can bury Pedro nine times out of ten before his great peeple farming gets going.
But yes, Genghis Trans, Unga Bunga of Kongo and Emperor Paco are probably the top three for sure.

The diplomacy is appallingly bad even for a civ game and it has some bugs/exploits but if you like Civ games it's very good. They are usually pretty good at rolling out patches and fixes so it's only going to get better.

is EB only on the original total rome? or have they have the mod for later games?

I only played V, I got to a point where I just ignored them all
I didn't need any of them, gather wealth and bribe city states. Secretly help the those who are at war against the superpowers, undermine them. I gift their opposition units, resources and even large sums of money to keep them aloft

If *pic related* or Khan are playing it's almost always them for some reason, they become secret allies of sorts. Elizabeth always gets raped by these goons while I kindly turn down any requests for assistance

I was asking how different is the gameplay compared to Civ2?

>leader of france is an italian woman

Napoleon was also an Italian, so I'm not sure why you're only complaining now

Nigger Civ is like Sup Forums: THE FUCKING GAME.

AoE gold edition is the greatest RTS of all time

>implying Corsica is not rightful metropole clay
So is your stupid country now that you mention it

Playing on the slowest mode, 600 turns into the game and I'm barely industrial age

It's quite fun and I can't stop playing it. It's definitely better than V but there is a problem with the balance and the AI right now. I'm sure that it will be fixed with the first DLC which I'm going to pirate [spoiler]as well[/spoiler]

>2016
>still playing RoN

what is this 2002?

Im really curious about what would happen if Sup Forums played Civ V using rolls

thats civ 6? wtf looks just like civ 5

It is incredibly shit in comparison to what V is right now
It's one of the only games I've requested a refund on.
I would only consider rebuying if they
>changed workers back to being permanent instead of disappearing after 3 uses
>change movement back to what it was
>add information on the district building cards that tells you what terrain/other buildings gives it bonuses for being built next to
>change fog of war to be noticeably different from the rest of the map and not just drained color
>add more customization to single player game modes; there's currently no raging barbs, no ability to change city state amounts, etc
>rework AI to not be bipolar
>let you manually build roads again

Those are all the things I can think of off the top of my head.

How you get it with night view?

Modded Civ 4 BtS is the GOAT Civilization

There is a sequel version for Medieval 2 thats on version 2.2

With all the paid DLC, the game costs like 200 dollars and the devs have been butchering their game with garbage updates with shittier mechanics.

This, the fucking Swedish cuckold paradox devs are fucking killing their game.

>It is incredibly shit in comparison to what V is right now
>It's one of the only games I've requested a refund on.

So you're telling me you played less than two hours of a civ game and that was enough for you to determine that "it's shit"

WEW LAD

all civ games are terrible.

It's like the devs never do anything fun with it. it's the same damn game over and over. I blame civ fans. They keep making the same garbage because the fans eat it up.

thank you

Agreed, CIV V is shit compared to 4

I played 3 hours. I didn't like the initial mechanic changes that effect core gameplay like
>movement
>workers
>the map
>little to no information on bonuses granted for building certain things in certain places.

I was lucky they gave me a refund for going over the 2h limit I suppose
I have about 1200 hours in CivV

The rest of the game looked nice, from the tech tree to the new civics, but I can't get over the actual mechanical issues. So unless those get fixed, or patched, or someone creates a mod for it. I won't be purchasing it again

meant to quote you with this but I am a retard and clicked the wrong post number

What? How do you play at a different time of day you fucking cluck.

>tfw I got nuked by ghandi