How are the odds looking now in your neck of the woods?

How are the odds looking now in your neck of the woods?

Trump is down from 5.50 to 3.50 now...

They have been taken down. Can't bet right now.

When did that happen?

This is big.

>tfw I was one click away from betting $50 on Trump when he was 6/1

Hours ago. I would say 7-7:30. Still down just checked.

Put $500 at $5 the instant the FBI thing came out earlier.

I now have the option of cashing out at $580, which I won't do but funny nonetheless.

>I now have the option of cashing out at $580, which I won't do but funny nonetheless.

Smart, I'm in WA so woke up to the news but too late to put a bet on.

Easiest money I ever made

Shame bro. I was waiting for days for a sign and took it, thank god I'm on an all nighter.

Probably still worth it, it's still like $3.5

No one is willing to take the other side right now. Market frozen.

>still

I'm pretty happy with what I've got down, it's chump change and I won't feel too bad if he loses, but a nice little injection if he wins.

I think historically the betting market is pretty in tune with how important this kind of stuff is...

Got you some of them ching chong dollarydoos huh goy?

How much you in for?

Same, the betting practice for this election matches Brexit. Money talks.

It was the only website that had the ridiculous prop bet, not my fault it was in Swedish cuck coins. It was whether Luis Suarez would bite someone at the World Cup

>Same, the betting practice for this election matches Brexit. Money talks.

280, but 80 of those dollars are on Wisconsin from that 'testing' early voting results page that used test results...

How about you?

Ah yes, "Luis the Chomper". He's been fairly bitey the last couple years.

What site is that? Do you still get a payout? Also, why Wisconsin?

$500 on Trump straight up.

>tfw doubled my bet a few days ago before any of this shit happened

ALWAYS BET ON WINNERS, FOLKS!

>$500 on Trump straight up.

Sportsbet.

Wisconsin had one of the Government websites responsible for tallying and publishing votes list the results that appeared to be early votes.

Trump was 40 percent to Clintons 28...

The odds were 7 to 1, so I pulled the trigger straight away.

Nek minute, those numbers were testing numbers, and the page was not supposed to be published!

Did you get 5 - 1? Sports bet had Trump at 5.50 two nights ago, that's when I put 50 on Trump in Florida @ 3-1.

Ah fuck that shit, what a rort. Still 7:1 is fucking beaut and you didn't put down too much so it's still great reward for the risk. Here's hoping he flips Wisconsin.

Yeah saw that, had to go to William Hill to get the 5 because sportsbet had already dropped by the time I decided to place. Amazing how much the price has dropped, good fucking sign.

Do you reckon Tim Kaine at 200 - 1 is a good bet?

Hillary 'wins' the election but has to step aside before inauguration?

What would happen then?

get that loot Brunei we know you need it

You sat on these numbers for months. More bullshit comes out and it's bookies all the way. Rape or emails that the RNC had too. Hrmm

Wisconsin is going red