I see how it is. Or I sexist how it is

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hi ctr

desu, everyone cucks about trump not being a cuck

HHAHA Loser Hillary!

how many Bengazis did the donald made?

Yeah I'm pretty sure in none of those cases was there a 13 hour firefight going on with 4 Navy Seals bravely defending 25+ men and women trapped in an annex under siege while the government ducked around and refused to send help.

And on top of that the plan was to let the ambassador die in order to cover up your arms shipments to ISIS terrorists taking over a sovereign country.

Kiddo's don't know this history, and since you're a shill they won't bother checking if any of this is true. It was zo longz agoz and their feelz are zo realz.

>HURRR IF YOU SUPPORT TRUMP YOU SUPPORTED BUSH
>HURRR IF BUSH DID IT THEN WE SHOULDN'T CARE IF HILLARY DID IT TOO

Politi"fact" at it again

Bush was never going to get into trouble for anything he did. Just mocked and berated endlessly. Why are you surprised?

>Pretending non-American deaths matter

Nigger please.

x

y

I voted for Michael Badnarik in 2004
I'm voting for Trump in 2016

I didn't know Bush was running for President?

z

This desu.

Every time Benghazi is brought up "4 BRAVE AMERICANS"

Nerd virgin loser

>occupy democrats

We'll never no since there was not 1 investigation. That's kind of the point of OP. Those killed might have put up their own heroic fights, despite your denying they bravely defended themselves. Sad you only honor the sacrifices of our armed forces when it fits your narrative.

>BU BU BU BU BU BUT BUSH

You liberals are nothing but a bunch of deflecting faggots.

In any of those other attacks, was the embassy compound under siege for 8 hours but someone told the military to stand down and let the ambassador, staff and people trying to save them die?

Also Sup Forums is not a cuckservative board and doesn't give a fuck about Bush.

Saved. Cheers, bro.

THOSE WERE ALL TO COVER UP MOSSAD US SAUDI 9/11 INSIDE JOB SCHEME MAN THIS IS GETTING RID OF CROOKED AND DRAINING THE SWAMP MAGA

Indict them both, Colin Powell one of the biggest hawks leading up to Iraq II, admitted/bragged in his email that he had to convince Rummy and Wolfowitz to go. Jail him. Jail Bush. Jail Hillary. Jail Obama.

Source: Politifact

The problem wasn't the embassy attack per se, it's that she rejected numerous security requests and issued several stand down orders to people who went to go protect them, retard.

>we'll never know

Don't need a Congressional investigation to know that you're making shit up as you go, but OK.

Damn Trumps really gonna win, isnt he?

hillary is running not bush

>politifact
>occupy democrats

HOLY FUCK SAGE

Powell is the worst. Knew he was telling lies and that would mean dead American servicemen in Iraq. Should be hanged.

>Every time Hillary farts...
an angel gets its wings

>occupy democrats
>Leaf
Saged and reported. You are literally the same lead who shitposts constantly. I've been watching you IP for about two weeks and you CONSISTENTLY shitpost.

You shitpost so often you have cursed every leaf around. Sage Sage Sage.

Hillary is a criminal, and should be in prison.

>Sup Forums likes Bush

This site is not for cuckservative scum. All the Bushes are establishment cucks that constantly endorse Hillary. I've always hated Bush and I always will. However, Obama and Hillary are slowly becoming worse than he is. Trump is the only answer to stop this establishment.

CTR BTFO

This will happen come election day.

What are you talking about, everybody knows bush is an asshole, it was a decade ago, the real question is when are you faggots going to quit blaming 8 years of black jesus failing on that texan dumbass.

>the year 20520
>the colony in orbit around tau ceti is experiencing an economic slump
>the hypercrats release a detailed press statement across the galactic extra-net explaining how it is all george bush's fault

Also wtf are you talking about "get away with it?" Bush's political career is utterly dead because of how stupid he was. You wanna talk about "getting away with it" why not ask why clinton is able to sexually assault his staff, get impeached for it, then spend 2 and a half decades representing our nation overseas in high level diplomatic talks.

Yeah thats fucking putting our best foot forward "hey guys, we know this trade deal is super important, so heres our nations premier sex-predator to negotiate it with you."

Oh shit you sure corrected us. Everyone knows Sup Forums loves the Bush family.

Yea, I'm alt. right remember.
That means I wasn't for him, or his war. And as far as I'm concerned you can lock up Bush, Cheney, and that arrogant fuck Rumsfeld too.

So, because Bush has marks on his record, that absolves Hillary's...

Bush only pretended to be Texan he is from up north

FUCK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities

I FUCKING HATE THESE LYING LEFTIST COCKSUCKERS

95% of this shit NEVER HAPPENED

Bush also endorsed hillary. Not to mention benghazi attack was preventable.

Uh no, those were all pretty much bombings. It's a bit of a different situation.

Now, how many of those killed were Americans, and how many of those occurances went on for hours while Colin Powell steadfastly blocked the military from sending help?
I'll wait while you look it up, OP.
Goof job trying to run against Colin Powell for some reason, by the way.

1post from this ID
gr8 b8 m8
also he endorsed Hillary
That info that you posted came from Wikileaks
Of course then that info was a leak.
NOW when Wikileaks is exposing Hillary and when FBI is doing it's job you dont get it and Russia is involved in it.
You people are pathetic.
I am glad that 2mil serbs in US are ready to vote for Trump.

Shit like your posts just shows how little you liberal faggots even understand about this whole election cycle or Sup Forums in general. We aren't republicans you retarded faggots, what Bush did or didn't do doesn't matter to us because he's not involved with our next administration. Trump himself isn't even a true Republican, why do you think most his party has been back stabbing all summer?

>I have a vagina
>that makes it sexist when you call me out for breaking the law
>why, no I don't want special treatment, I just want to be more than equal while claiming special treatment because I have a cooter