Trump's first executive order as POTUS is to pardon Hilary

Trump's first executive order as POTUS is to pardon Hilary.

How pissed would you be?

I could easily see this being true.

"For the healing of the nation to begin I must pardon Mrs. Clinton folks. I'm sorry but it has to be done. She's not president and she can't harm the country any further. It would be wrong to throw her in jail now."

It would be his executive privilege to do so, M'lady.

I really don't see that happening. They hate each other.

Pic plus the catholic charity confirms that Trump is a HillShill

he may let her go to trial and let her get more embarrassed and butt hurt... then he will pardon her.

The dinner where he talked shit about how corrupt Hillary is to a bunch of wide-eyed old pedophiles?

Hang the lot of them.

It'll be Obamas last action.

But my worst fear about him is that he is in fact, working with her as controlled opposition.

Ya, it was the same dinner he defended catholics and called for an end to anti-catholic bigotry.

Why Trump would be working for the Hildabeast?

cool with it if he pardons snowden, assange, petraeus, manning, and other select gentlemen.

providing she doesn't get indicted for a violent crime, like murder, that is.

I would LOVE THIS!!
I WOULD VIRTUE SIGNAL THE FUCK OUT OF ALL MY LIBTARD FRIENDS.

I live in NY close to the city. this would be the ultimate catharsis.

The exact opposite is true.
She's a pervasive political entity along with her husband.
They need to be convicted as felons and removed completely from the political sphere.
And all of their corruption needs to be brought to light.
Anyone who was a co-conspirator, took bribes, knowingly benefited or turned a blind eye to it should come down as well.

I want to see heads fucking roll.

I want to see their political legacies, financial fortunes, businesses, organizations, and even their families (political dynasties of nepotism) go down in flames.
And for those who attempt to stop or put quench those fires to be thrown into them as well by a raging populace.

Pardon her of what?

Woop changed my mind. I forgot myself for a second.

Gonna go with this guy.

>hillary knows she's going to lose
>told the FBI to get the ball rolling on those charges so obama can pardon her before trump takes office

pretty smart tbqh

For the same reasons that any of our politicians are evil, lying, corrupt, self interested fucks.

Look how well it work for Obama, he isnt gonna make the same mistakes.

I don't mind a pardon after she has spent some amount of time behind bars and a fine that is more than she can pay

Righteous judgment would be a beautiful thing

,> political dynasty

Doesn't change shit lol. We have a royal family and trump is part of it. All presidents have done things that could be considered crimes by international law, or are otherwise guilty by association

It wouldn't be a surprise.
There are a bunch of criminals pardoned by Bill in his last days that just so happened to have family donate large sums of money or do other things to help the Clintons financially/politically (to people like the Clintons, those are pretty much the same thing).

Oh wow that actually makes sense

I wish it could be stomped out without the need for a French style revolution.
But it honestly feels like its headed that way.

It would force her to fess up for all eternity or actually go to jail

This

Prosecuting the Clintons will be the epitome of draining the swamp.

Pardon her for what? Did she do something wrong?

What crime was she found guilty of?

That would never happen in a million different timelines. You can see it in his eyes during the debates. He will see her in prison. However, just to humor you. Fucking torches and pitch forks, strait to the White House.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

It means he would break a campaign promise in the first day, I'd be very mad

Slow. Clap.

>catholic charity
one of the Catholic cointelpro groups formed by the Dems?

It would at least be a good start.

When you talk about the corruption of the Clintons, a lot of people want to make excuses or bring up the wrongs (mostly potential wrongs) of Bush and what not.

They don't get it though.
I don't love the Bush's either.
And I would be glad to see them, or anyone else who has broken our laws and our trust in those we elect and give power.
That power is supposed to be by informed consent.

Yet the reality of our governments actions, motivations and machinations, both internally and internationally are behind closed doors.
It's all officially classified or unofficially off limits.
I'm constantly impressed by the massive issues the press, both ours and the rest of the world under our sway keeps hush about.
How they often avoid the obvious motivations for our actions on a global scale and their obvious pressure to destroy all traditional values and societal structure inch by inch.