What can/should happen to this guy if Trump is elected? Pardon? Sent back to the US to stand trial?

What can/should happen to this guy if Trump is elected? Pardon? Sent back to the US to stand trial?

pardon

>damages US national security
>let out military secrets to Russia and China

>Anarchists and libertarian airheads unironically think Snowden is a "hero"

Trial, and maybe commute the sentence.

Full pardon wouldn't be a good idea.

kill yourself leaf. Day of the Rake when?

Tried for treason.

I'd grant him amnesty

Trump has been anti-transparency anti-whistleblowing and authoritarian from the start.

Do the math.

After Wikileaks and if we get closer to Russia, there's a good chance he might pardon Snowden and Assange. There's no chance Hillary will pardon either.

So many kikes in this thread. Sup Forums is kill.

He revealed huge unilateral governmental violation of our 4th amendment rights. He's the hero we deserve and got.

>implying we didn't all already know about that shit but he made the normies talk about it.

If we pardon him that basically tells anyone that you can leak highly classified government shit and not get in trouble. What he did was good but he has to deal with the repercussion of doing that.

Your government is occupied by Zionist Marxist Jews you colossal fucking faggot. Who cares

wut? He gave it to the biggest media outlets in the world and they carefully released only the data that was in the public interest.

If you are going to put him to trial, the only fair way to do that is to add a "public interest" defense to the Espionage Act.

A review should take place (his presence not required) to determine the actual legalality of the programs he revealed. It should not be illegal to blow the whistle on illegal shit.

A determination should be made based on the findings of the above review.

>After Wikileaks and if we get closer to Russia, there's a good chance he might pardon Snowden and Assange.

Russia has been authoritarian since Stalin

Russia has been authoritarian since its founding

>anti whistle blowing
>mentions WIKILEAKS at every rally

>authoritarian
>wants to appoint SC judges who interpret the constitution as the founding fathers did
>earliest endorsement every by the NRA

wut

Jewish Soviet Union=/= Russia

Trump works for Jews.

maybe the jews work for him

I guess you missed all his swaggering comments about throwing leakers like Snowden in jail

He will get wrecked.
My country has very sneaky operatives.

>based Snowden confirms what we already knew
>4/pol/ hates him

You fags deserve to be euthanasia.

I guess i did, links?

he did good but if usa wants to restore its respect and honor, he must be persecuted

sry m8

Executed like all traitors, including CTR.

Despite his best intentions, his leak caused a massive security shitshow that probably got him in the shitlist of every alphabet soup agency in the US. Even if Trump changes his mind and decides against executing him there's still no way for him to get back to the US and not face reprisals from the various agencies

>Even if Trump changes his mind and decides against executing him
Wait, what the fuck? Did Donald actually say that?

Why not? Why don't you? Do you not like making money?

The NSA was/is doing some legitimately shady shit. The only reason why any of it flew was because they were doing it in secret. I don't think they should be able to continue doing stuff like that unchecked.

He deserves a FAIR trial, but because he will never get that while the system is the way it is, I think he should be pardoned.

Are you kidding? You can find this in two seconds all over Google.

2015:

>Snowden Responds To Donald Trump’s Death Threats

>Mehdi Hasan, the host of Al-Jazeera’s “Upfront,” played audio of Trump talking about Snowden to the whistleblower: “This guy’s a bad guy. There is still a thing called execution.”

2013:

>Donald Trump on Edward Snowden: Kill the ‘traitor’

>Edward Snowden, the man at the heart of the NSA information leaks, is nothing but a “traitor” — and America ought to recreate history in dealing with him, real estate mogul Donald Trump said on a “Fox & Friends” interview.

>In other words, execute him, Mr. Trump implied.

>“I think Snowden is a terrible threat, I think he’s a terrible traitor, and you know what we used to do in the good old days when we were a strong country — you know what we used to do to traitors, right?” Trump said, Politico reported.

Trump is going to be pure shit for transparency. Another Obama, just with more bragging.

the part about how Snowden should be shot as a traitor yes