BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

BAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

tl;dr. Some dumbass let a Syrian refugee crash in his place, the next day, all his shit got stolen. LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/news/crime/goodmayes-19yearold-stabbed-to-death-after-60-youths-flooded-street-screaming-and-arguing-a3380576.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Culturally enriched

You know you're going into a situation where cops won't be involved...yet you don't bring a baseball bat with nails in it. Stupid Slavs are stupid

>Friend
>All his shit stolen

Germans have a strange definition of the word.

probably just a 12 years old refugee flying russian agression.

>I invited a guy I know nothing about into my household because we had a nice conversation once
>friend

Do people do this often?

the dude was German stfu with your agenda you stupid fuck

This is why I love America.

>invites braindead rapist into house >doesn't expect this
toppest of keks

Annnnd he blames the police.

Proofs, where are proofs
his twitter has nothing and I don't have goybook

I'm going to tell you all, there are going to be riots over shit like this.

"fuck the police"
lel

>my shitty YouTube career is over

LOL

Non Arabic version pls?

They have to be hurt. They have to be hurt. We tried to warn them. They are like naive young people who have never failed or been in real trouble. It has to actually happen to them, no verbal persuasion will work.

People do it now because of facebook. If facebook didn't exist no one would be doing shit as stupid as this.

So he got beat up in the shisha bar and THEN had his money stolen? he went to some guys place all alone, with his pockets full of cash, after his stuff has been stolen und then tries to 1 vs 6 them?
i dont get it

>let a syrian refugee crash at his place

Is this the new codeword for paying young Syrian men for sex?

I feel sorry for him, but some people need to take the red pill the hard way.

The police are also complicit in the crime, if you remember UK's Rotherham case where the police didn't want to arrest the pakistani rape gang to not look like racists, I can't imagine how the rest of western Europe handles refugee crime cases.

Basically yes. NaIvety at it's finest desu senpai.

>2016
>trusting "Syrians"
>trusting German police
>being in Berlin
The fuck?

>NaIvety

Naivety, you damn upside-down gook

wait....wtf: standard.co.uk/news/crime/goodmayes-19yearold-stabbed-to-death-after-60-youths-flooded-street-screaming-and-arguing-a3380576.html

I do this all the time, and my buddy is an immigrant exchange student.

>had a buddy stay over at my house while he waits for his flight back to his home country
>had to go home for the weekend
>he drank some of my PBR
>came back to my apartment
>he stocked my fridge with Samuel Adams Pumpkin ale that I loved so much last year
>tell me I am welcomed to his home in Taiwan anytime

Honestly nothing wrong with immigrants, Trump is just ignorant. Crazy shit is my buddy said Trump is right about many things and Hillary is a cunt because she/Kerry likes driving up tension between Taiwan and Mainland China.

We need more results of libshits taking in those refugees and them getting their shit kicked in. Why not ask those pro-refugee supporters to house 1 or 2 of them and wait to see what happens.

Thanks CTR, I'm sure every "refugee" is just as trustworthy as your Thai butt-buddy.

>has his shit stolen by Syrian
>gets beat-up by Syrians
>shit gets stolen by Syrians again
>blames the police
Just lmaoing over here onii-senpai

>Thai=Taiwan
lol stay ignorant and racist Dfumpkins. Have you even step foot beyond your hick town?

Here how much parallels in your story and his story aren't the same, your friend is an exchanged student meaning educated, intelligent and no connection to the enclave of mass refugees. As far as your story go the best it can be used for is an example of how refugees are not integrated into society, how they form enclaves/ghettos as seen by him being jumped by 6 other refugee members. Your example is not comparable.

Usually right before they let you fuck their wife while they watch.

It's weird but hey free pussy.

Hello Dwight Yorke

this has nothing to do with fucking trump you blockhead , fucking die in a huge explosion.

The issue is that the immigrants are shitskins. Arabs. Spics. Blacks.

Whites and East Asians are the only ones who won't fuck you over for a few bucks.

Lemme translate for you, Nigel.
Those are some pretty halal advices from the sharia police what to do in case of burglars.
If they are female/goats, rape them and then stone them to death.
If they are male skip the raping and go straight to the stoning.
If you can't find any stones you can alternatively also throw the new iphones you get for free from the nazi goverment.
Pretty neat advice imo inshallah.

Wait, so the police told the nu-male to just walk into a bar filled with tanned Germans alone so he could find the thief? Then he fought a bunch of guys and got his ass beat?

Is this the Wild West now where you go into a bar, kill everyone inside, then get the police to clean up the mess?

That actually seems kinda cool.

This meant for
Lol

That's what you get for trusting mudslimes.

>N-no go zones don't exist!!!

At least this dumb faggot smacked a few fugees.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

STOP FUCKING HELPING THESE SAVAGES YOU IDIOTS

>Whites and East Asians are the only ones who won't fuck you over for a few bucks
You've never been to China I assume. It's an entire nation of people fucking each other over for literally a few bucks.

All races are the same. It wouldn't matter if my friend was white, black, latino, arab or asian.

How could all races be the same when we evolved in different environments? Do you even Darwin bro?

Germans are like an isolated species in the Galapagos islands encountering a predator for the first time.

They're actually dumbfounded when they get their shit fucked lmfao. It must be heaven for refugees to live in a land of suckers, on their government's dime.

internet tough guy bs, belongs on r/iamverybadass. Doubt any of this happened. I don't doubt that similar events (refugees stealing shit) occur, and I know people who have both gotten their shit jacked and have jacked other people's shit at parties where multiple people are crashing for the night.

Why are you even going through an attempt to damage control for this refugee?

like all breeds of dog are the same. nitwit

this tbqh familammy

stealing from kufir is not stealing

>Syrian
>Not Leb or Afghan

He isn't a complete nobody, he's has a following. Check his facebook

>my friend
The cuckoldry runs deep. I bet even if he found the guy and had him at assault-spoon point the muzzie could just say "it was just a prank bro" and he'd believe it.

Those are some D-grade tits. What an unfortunate costume choice.

SONBOLY ONCE TOLD ME

lol this is hilarious. lauren southern commented on his facebook page asking wtf was going on

>wild west

Except you can't have guns and pepper sprays need a licence.

Not even close.

Linker Idiot bekommt Kontakt mit Realität, sehr schön.

Leftist idiot tastes reality, a rare moment in Berlin, city of subhumans and genetic waste

>yfw he ate the poison M&M

people learn sooner or later. Ignorance is a sentence.

Police here is extremely frustrated.
They arrest criminals, the criminals are caught red handed, however they are let go in a week at most and you see them again doing the same crimes in the same place.

Same shit is happening everywhere man. Melbourne (which is left cuck central of Australia) has somalian "refugees" and they formed gang called Apex and commit crimes. Police arrest them and this female Judge lets them go.

I don't live down there thank fuck.

Vote them out whenever you get the chance and support your officers. This sounds like an absolute nightmare for you people.

avoid migrants and you'll avoid violence

Vote out the judges?

People won't do anythng to the illegal immigrants because of "muh human rights", and the EU punishes us severely whenever one of our politicians says anything remotely nationalistic.

We don't get to vote out judges.

It's called a one night stand.

I remember this one bitch took money from Deebo, she learned not to do it again with a black eye.

The only good I can see coming out of this migration crisis is white people will hate muslims so much we might actually get to slaughter a shitload of them in a war. Especially before Iran is allowed to have nukes.

These people have been brainwashed, or they have something wrong in the head, they won't look at facts.
Look at the guy in the Op. He has his stuff stolen and can't find the right person to blame when it's right in front of his eyes.

This is how it is in Chicago and NYC. Guns are illegal, yet Liberals don't want to keep non-whites in prison. Only solution is to let them out.

Majority of those arrested for murder in Chicago have rap sheets and most likely just got released from jail.

Though I don't blame police for not investigating black crime, blacks don't care about police.

Fucking hell Italy
Fucking hell Australia.

Sorry I assumed the judges were appointed by the "current year" political parties like America Supreme Court and have serving terms. I didn't know you meant regular district judges that are there until retirement/ mysterious barbell suicide. All the same sorry to hear that.

How? We got millions of them in our cities.