NZ Immigration

Attention all Anglos

New Zealand is the New Britain of the South Seas

High Wages,Better Climate and less People

A New Homeland for the Anglo-Saxon Race

Move to New Zealand now

Other urls found in this thread:

thespinoff.co.nz/media/18-06-2016/new-zealands-absurd-gardening-ban-once-again-makes-us-the-laughing-stock-of-the-internet-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

have a bump

white race will survive ww3 at the end of the earth

I'm planning on moving to Christchurch in the new year with my wife and 5 kids, how generous is your benefits system? I'm a British Muslim of Somali descent

Stop shilling this Chang, WERE FULL

Nah.

>how generous is your benefits system? I'm a British Muslim of Somali descent
you'll freeze to death and no one will care

South island, you can't get benefits unless you're of Maori descent, try Auckland.

leftist shithole

>This message has been intercepted by the Chinese commission for emigration and cheap mortgages.
Great

Hungarian here. Am I welcome?

Bring real sausages. My Hungarian friends say they ones here are disgusting so they make thier own.

terrible weather

Indian South African here (not muslim, but Tamil) and i've seriously decided to migrate either to New Zealeand or Australia.
How are Indians (hindus) treated by New Zealand society in general?
Will i be welcome? My wife is a white blonde haired and blue eyed afrikaner.
Our two kids look brown, like Maoris i suppose.
So, can we be welcome in New Zealand? I am educated. (Phd)

Yeah I'll bring a very good sausage your mom can chew on the whole day

Why do you keep repeating this thread for immigration? Don't encourage such a thing.

Fuck off, we're full.

I have NZ citizenship, if it wasn't for the fact I'm studying law, and the food prices down there, I'd probably live in NZ.

We treat Indians like the cheap immigration labour they are, so don't expect a warm welcome.

>High Wages
wew

Every kiwi I meet whinges about how NZ is low paying and stupid long hours where you don't really work but just waste time fucking around.

Useless faggots.

Yeah NZ is a shithole full of faggots. There are a few based old people and thats it.

omw senpai

>1 posy by this ID
Not even from NZ but you should stop trying to get people to shit up a decent country.

what a cute dingo

OMG what a cuck.

Hey i saw a TV show a while ago about a NZ racist teacher, shit was funny.

You make a good point about expat Kiwis. They are in my opinion the scum of the earth. I went on hols in Sydney last year. Met about 3 kiwis in random situations, they all wanted to talk about how bad shit is here. I'm looking at them like, whatever you need to say to justify your decision. One of them admitted he hadn't been to NZ since 1982. 7 years before I was born. So his opinion immediately discarded.

Its easy to flee when the going gets tough , and to top it off they bag the country. However now that Australia is falling apart they are all returning. Fairweather much?

So the good news for you is that not only are Kiwis staying in NZ now, theyre also leaving Australia in droves. Unfortunately for us we don't want them, they were happy to turn their back on us, now we've built the country up they decide they want in on the action.

Have seen it reported on tvnz, nzherald and also Sup Forums, something like 15% of all Kiwis in Australia have returned in the space of only a year. Problem is we cant house them, the homes they left now have chinks and poos living in them.

Okay, i promise that i am very hard working gentleman and i have a lot of respect for society.
If i am allowed in New Zealand i will be the best citizen to the best of my ability.
Thank you sir.

I'm white, have a STEM and Business degree from a top 20 uni in america. Can I come live with you guys? I have the ability to add to your economy and not leech like a refugee

Kiwi living in aus here. We got loads of asians and fobs

>High Wages
>New Zealand
Once again I have to laugh at this.

Nah you'll be fine mate. You've got a definate point of difference.

As long as you try to fit in and act casual people will be cool with you. We just don't like other ethnicities who don't assimilate.

Inb4 a random Somalian says 'but I've lived here 15 years and never been invited to a proper kiwi bbq'

Hiding in the south island is not a viable solution to nzs immigration problem. Go out and bash a chink or shit skin today

Nog.

>Hiding in the south island is not a viable solution to nzs immigration problem

Yes it is. Cold = white. Shitskins hate the cold.

When the problem gets bad enough we'll just secede.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

your t shirts are like $10 dearer cunt, fuck off

This is the thing I don't like about immigrants/refugees. The countries they come from will never improve when all of the strongest and most intelligent of them leave.

There are plenty of niggers in Toronto. Hell thier China Town is bigger than some of our cities

NZ has no navy

Do with that what you wish navy bearing countries

I'm a 23 yo NEET what could I do in New Zeland? Could I even get a visa?

got some questions for you strange people

1. why do you call yourselves kiwis like what the fuck are you basically admitting you're all fruits

2. why are there cannibal island people in nz and why do they tattoo their faces

3. i heard your good at rugby i dont watch rugby cus its basically a more feminized gayboy version of NFL but i heard NZ team is one of the best is it true?

4. is there anything interesting about your history i should know because it honestly sounds like nothing ever fucking happens over there i mean one aussie basically told me NZ is like their canada only not as faggy and annoying

ok what do we do

>a more feminized gayboy version of NFL
get out

The difference with us is that we lost many of our worst and most useless. In 1992 a no hoping maori sitting on his arse in a rural village in the Waikato, it made sense to buy a one way ticket to Sydney, sit on the beach at bondi, get the dole. Times that by about 150,000 and that demographic accounts for about a third of all Kiwi expats living in Australia.

As I said before, we don't want useless cunts like that back.

sorry I don't listen to burgers

if I want your advice on how to be 500 lbs and unemployed I'll ask

Is it true that you need around 100k to move there?

Not that much, but please don't move here if you can't actually support yourself

No right to bare arms. I think I'll pass.

an indian was literally set on fire by a nog in brissy yesterday, so new zealand might be best for you mate

This. You can't get welfare for 2 years if you come here, thank fuck. And you'll freeze to death in the winter if you don't have marketable skills lol

>high wages

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Get edumacated, fellow neet, any 4 year degree that can produce something will instantly raise your sicial value.

Do you guys get snow in any of the habituated spots? Would move then.

Yes. south island. I hear snowboarding is very popular.

I mainly want to learn agriculture and industry, oil industry is fine as well.

>thinking im just gonna bum it like frodo
There are actual pure blooded white Americans left.
ANGLO PRIDE WORLDWIDE

>tfw british/aus dual citizen
>can move back to uk if they become uncucked
>can freely live in aus or nz with aus passport

Truly the greatest of feelings.

If you snow it, Canadians will come.

Why can't I just dig a comfy little hobbit hole in the ground?

1) What you guys call a kiwi is called a kiwifruit here.

And what we call a kiwi I'm assuming you must call a kiwi bird.

4) the only terrorist attack on our soil was perpetrated by the French government.

Can read 2 or 3, the reply window on my phone has blocked it out. Something about football, meh. I used to like NFL, don't brother with it now its gone all sjw. Rugby is OK and has a massive profile here, I'm Italian, I play soccer.

because the ground is wet and the council won't let you

anymore stupid questions

I realize the extreme similarities between New Zealand and Canada.

>cold environment. (South Island)
>swamped with asians (Auckland, Toronto)
>Liberal use of "eh"
>Neighbor to a more famous country
>Good at a violent sport

>Moving to the China of the pacific

No thanks, Lee

Goddamn I wish you'd fuck off forever with your gay threads

>the only terrorist attack on our soil was perpetrated by the French government

It's funny cause i was just listening to "Paris is burning" by Ladyhawke.

This is the first post in the thread that makes me have positive thoughts about kiwiland.

fuk u dum nerds chink rules. shut up

>the council
t-the Council of Elrond..?

the troika.

That's right. Those knife-ears are always ruining our fun.

yes

>Britain
>high wages

Wat?

>One of the worst commie shitholes in the entire anglosphere
Yeah no I'm good
Enjoy your inflation and insane sjw government
Also stop making these threads it's the third night in a row

>Someone finds something legitimately bad to say about Canada
>It involves Toronto

As long as you're not a gypsy

DELET

>Enjoy your inflation
0.2%

Implying we want more poms
>Take advantage of great nation
>Complain all fucking day about everything
>Never give back to the community

C'mon m8s we know you only want citizenship so you can go to aus anyway

You realise this is a New Zealand thread, right?

kekd hard m8, love u cunts

Lord of the rings meme

Such a shit meme movie

My city could do with some white Sup Forumsacks atm desu

Well tell them they can go ishkh khakfe andu null.

OP is definitely some faggot from Auckland mad that he is surrounded by chinks and too poor/retarded to change his situation. Instead he shits up Sup Forums with these ridiculously false threads (high wage in NZ, lel) and tries to lure people away from US and EU, which are of way more strategic value, so he doesn't feel intimidated in his shithole Auckland suburb anymore.

>up to 150
Holy shit that's nothing. Toronto is accepting upwards of 50,000 rapefugees every six or so months.

I'm an American with a degree in marketing who works in advertising. I'm also a small engine mechanic with welding skills.

What are my chances of landing on my feet, finding a job, and making a life for myself if I just stepped off a plane with only like $20,000 usd to my name in Australia or NZ?

When the global collapse comes America is going down hard. I see NZ and Australia fairing much better.

White male 30 yo btw if that helps.

Also what percent of girls have red hair and can I get a gun?

Stop posting from an NZ proxy, stay on your side of the Tasman.

>(((The New Zealand Herald)))
Well colour me surprised, a writer from the NYT of New Zealand hates Trump.

Go work in Christchurch, I'm sure they have something for you.

Don't think of getting a woman here. you're gonna have a bad time.

You can get a gun, but it's mostly for target shooting and hunting. The range of guns is limited and they're not for self defense. (New Zealand is very safe)

>150 refugees
Are you trying to say this is bad? It's fucking nothing compared to the amount cities in other western countries get. Infact foreigners use NZ as a fucking backdoor into Australia so fuck off.

>High wages
AHAHAHAHA

Kiwi Cucks can't even grow their own food or they get sent to jail.

"NEVER!" , said the burger from his mountaintop lodge nestled deep in the Pacific Northwest. Glancing from side to side with a quintessential and assuring inspection of his black assault rifles. They lined the walls of his northwestern contemporary lodge... a faint smell of venison rested comfortably within the atmosphere of his manosphere. Not only 2 days before he had taken the life of the American Blacktail... removing its entrails and skinning it with a Buck Folding Hunter his father had bought him some 20 years ago as a rite of passage into his teenage years.

A sip of warm Knob Creek Whiskey and several keystrokes later, his shitpost was completed.

Fuck you NZ

>*post

What are you talking about? You're allowed to grow food for yourself, just not allowed to sell it.

and honestly even if you did who is policing this?

you don't even understand your own countries laws
thespinoff.co.nz/media/18-06-2016/new-zealands-absurd-gardening-ban-once-again-makes-us-the-laughing-stock-of-the-internet-2/

>less People
fuck off OP we can barely house our own people let alone an influx of foreigners.
This country is full!

They're around