So what exactly DID happen to Bo Peep? Will they tell us in TS4?

So what exactly DID happen to Bo Peep? Will they tell us in TS4?

Andy used her for one too many jerk successions and she killed herself, and since I'm pretty sure she's made of porcelain... shattered all over the floor.

Shit taste.
Jessie was better.

They said she got sold at a yard sale.
She's not really a toy so I guess Andy didn't get too attached to her.

Some horny teenager bought her claiming for it to be for his little sister when he actually masturbates to it and cums on it a lot.

I never really noticed her absence. She was such a bland, forgettable character in the first two Toy Stories. Actually, was she even in 2?

KH3 is more likely, seeing as it's right after TS2.

We'll find out in Kingdom Hearts III.

Sadly, she perished at the battle of BBQ Grill Plateau. Though she fought valiantly with all her might, with a mighty blow she was struck down by the vile Bull Alien and plunged to her fiery doom. But Bo Peep got the last laugh, as the smell of burning plastic travels far, and even fate itself did not escape punishment for her end.

Bo Peep, first among barbies, queen under the awning. In fire was she molded and in fire did she die. If only Snake Eyes hadn't been in cryo sleep in a red plastic cup. Fate is cruel.

>She's not really a toy so I guess Andy didn't get too attached to her.
Yeah, what the heck. She's a lamp decoration. How does that qualify as a toy? What's the limit on what's a toy and what isn't?

I literally went through a phase in my adolescence where I was having sex with my sisters barbie dolls... I could see this happening. The weird shit you do in puberty man. I was humping everything when I was left alone.

It's pixar, everything is alive you just don't notice it.

In Toy Story 3 they said they were prepared to go to the attic and hang out with the Christmas Decorations

Did your sister ever commented on them smelling foul or anything?

Those alien toys were pretty cool. Now I want to see one in Toy Story but he's actually a really nice pleasant guy who's made he's always the bad guy in play time...

She literally has no sense of smell so I lucked out there.

Wait what?

>Woody and the gang find Bo Peep in another house after she got sold
>Bo Peep is flattered and shocked
>She's happy to see Woody but has found someone else (either another Cowboy doll, or a new relaunch of Buzz Lightyear) who has done so much for her when she thought she'd never see Woody again
>Her new love is amicable and friendly to Woody and is like him to the toys in his house
>He's an overall likable guy Woody can't force himself to hate
>Bo Peep cautiously puts her hand on Woody's shoulder
>Reaffirms that despite this trouble she says "you've got a friend in me"
>Her new love joins in and tells Woody that it's rough and awkward but "you've got a friend in me"
>Everyone else joins in and tells Woody "you've got a friend in me" to comfort him

People can be born without a sense of smell, like deafness or blindness.

I kek'd.

Damn, now I want to fuck your sister's nose.

Is she hot?

STRAAAAAAAAAAANGE THIIIIIIIIIIIINGS ARE HAPPENING TO ME

Maybe she was sold, probably a hot glue star now

I had a bunch of them and it was awesome. Wish I still had them, but I was a total Sid growing up. Those of my toys that survived the Toy Wars are lost in cardboard boxes to time and memory

I imagine that anything anthropomorphised by a human comes to life. Would explain why all of Andy's toys come to life, he's a very imaginative kid.

Didn't Bo Peep belong to Andy's little sister? I'm sure Andy wouldn't have cared if she got sold off.

No, that was just Barbie.

>Damn, now I want to fuck your sister's nose.
No Sup Forums, you will not give me a kink for nasal sex. Nice try.

>all the characters absent from TS3 were killed by the heartless in KH3
my fucking sides

Sounds like you described "Castaway" when he comes back home & finds the woman he loved had moved on.

They dropped her from the sequels.

Bo Peep was only in the first film because they needed a female toy/love interest for toy for Woody. Disney wanted Barbie but Mattel told the Mouse to fuck off.

Then Toy Story was a huge big titted hit and when a sequel was announced, Mattel came crawling to Disney, telling them that they'd be glad to let them use Barbie in said sequel. Bo Peep went bye-bye faster than you can say Chuck Cunningham

>Tom Hanks
>The other toy will be black and/or voiced by a black guy
>Woody's character arc will be learning to let go

She would have complicated Woody's arc in Toy Story 3.

>as the smell of burning plastic travels far
This is legit, I melted a small plastic figure in the microwave once and the odor burned my nostrils and made my eyes water for what felt like hours.

>Didn't Bo Peep belong to Andy's little sister?

I think so? Maybe?
And Andy just sort of stole her from his sister to have a damsel in distress for his games.

>I was having sex with my sisters barbie dolls
Jerking off onto something is not having sex with it

Is Wheezy Wilson?

I'm fucking calling that it will reveal that she's completely different when they find her, like a strong indepyndynt kind of different.

>Toy Story 4.

This is Ice Age level of jewery

I heard she's back in 4. Guess we'll find out.

This is true. I once knew a guy like this.

maybe if story about chinese bootleg toy, i will reconsider this

>Mattel told the mouse to fuck off
Nobody tells the mouse to fuck off. Also doesn't Rex mention Mattel by name in the first one?

she has a scene in Toy Story 2 in the beginning when she kisses Woody, but never appears in the story later

"I'm from Mattel. Well, actually I'm from a smaller company that was purchased by Mattel in a leveraged buyout."