OH myyyy

>Crooked Killary is finished!
>OMG! Hilldawg is dun fer!
>Trump 2016! MAGA!

Ohio Dem here. Just an unfriendly reminder that we're going blue this year. Once our votes come in, it's an assured victory for Clinton. Trump better have his concession speech ready.

>FBI probe!
>SHILL! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>$.02
>CTR SLIDE THREAD!!!
>((((((99((LE EPIC ANTI-SEMITIC MEME ECHOES)))0000))0)0)0!!!!1

Whatever helps you fags cope with Trump's impending loss.

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/breaking-after-embarrassingly-low-turnout-at-ohio-rally-tim-kaine-cancels-florida-rally/32295/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage

Not an argument.

>Tfw Clinton takes OH

Where my Dayton bros at?

you're a shit nigger. OHIO WILL BE BLEEDING RED. She is finished!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Try harder CTR

Ohio is hard red this year - Even if Hillary wins we're still going to be red this year.

Get used to living in a red state from here on out, fucker.

Neither is your post desu

Centerville reporting in

Ratio of Trump flags to Shillary flags is around 8:1 in favor of big Don

A reminder CTR's new script includes "echo chamber" so ignore any post that uses or refers to it

Tripfag shill

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>inb4 trumpfags actually fall for this pasta

>TIDF thinks that a vague statement about some e-mails found during an unrelated investigation, with no indication as to the content or even if they are relevant at all, is going to derail Hillary's campaign

>Drumpfkins actually think Ohio is going red

Can't wait for the election party to kick off at my dorm next Friday. That's how sure Clinton's victory is going to be. No drumpfkins allowed

Lol the CTR in this thread

Everybody knows that Ohio is going for Trump and that Hillary will be dead or in jail soon.

Everybody.

>implying

I am the one lol'ing @ U and other drumpfkins desperately flailing about trying to make this e-mail stuff into something it's not. It's been really entertaining. It's like y'all have no understanding of critical thinking, or even of reading english words. If you did, you would know that there's literally nothing there.

Oh boy, more shilling by CTR...
>Yawn

Toledo here. Negative cuck

So i have to be a "Drumpfkin" to point out you are a CTR shill?

If there was nothing there the investigation wouldn't be happening at all. Do you the think the F.B.I wants another embarrassment on their hands after letting her off the first time?. And before you say there was nothing their the first time, how about all of the anonymous F.B.I agents who spoke to the press about how she should have been thrown in the prison. Your lying to yourself demfag.

Were you at the rally yesterday?

There are way more Trump signs in Columbus than shillary. That is very fucking telling.

>Implying your vote will be counted

This. I know an FBI agent and he said the he knows of NOT. ONE. SINGLE. AGENT. that believes the shit coming out of Comey's mouth.

There's nothing there. The FBI hasn't even looked at the damn e-mails yet. Comey is just a partisan shill who found some Clinton e-mails during the investigation and decided to send a letter to Congress to score points with his people in the FBI.

Nothing is going to come of it because there's nothing there. Hell, even if something does come out of it, the way you drumpfkins have been desperately flailing about trying to paint this letter as something it's not has been really illuminating.

The behavior from Trump supporters has been purely feelings over facts. E-mails? Who needs to read them or even know what's in them? Comey said e-mails, so it's ogre!

yard signs dont vote

I was in indiana for work. My dad went. 2nd one hes been too. You?

Don't worry illinois will make up for your traitorous ways.

It counts in my head

>OH
>blue
C'mon man, at least say something I'll believe like PA or something

even Nate Cardboard says Ohio is red

Cool story bro

CTR like the Black Knight in Monty Python, Holy Grail.

"I'LL BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!"

I went. It was fantastic.

>check ID
>zog
checks out

fuck you kike

trump turned a dog whistle into a rape whistle

can u explain this im 5'11 (manlet)

not only will OH go red (by a lot), so will CA. OH will be 60-40 Trump and CA will be 55-45 Trump.

Cicero here. Don't count on it. Plenty of Hillary supporters here.

>Haven't even read the emails
>Nothing there

Correct Dem Records

It's true. Show me where there is any evidence that the e-mails in question contain anything incriminating, or that they have even been read.

lol. I work in a big city in Ohio. In 2008 and 2012 every other house had an Obama/Biden sign in their yards. There are only a few scattered Hillary signs this time. And in the suburbs there are Trump signs everywhere.

Not gonna lie, former Ohio fag here. This is fucking hilarious watching the Dems crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this woman our vote

>Ohio
>18 votes
>important
Shiggydiggy

Fairborn here. I see Trump signs outnumbering Hillary about 6:1, but literally everyone I talk to, even on Wright-Patt says they're voting Hillary (or Johnson). Dunno what's up with that.

Also fuck you sideways for taking credit for everything Fairborn has.

I heard you have to go early. You in toledo area? I see 4-1 hillary signs

>Drumpfkin
>Doesn't understand politics

Color me surprised. Johnson's the only candidate worth voting for

100% right. I forgot all the obama signs. What happened to these people. I see very few hilary signs

I'm in ohio and im cancelling out your vote, when it's time ohio will be red

Good luck with that. ;)

Even if you win, we kill you in the civil war.
we are happy to die for this. r u ?

Ohio is red this year. Mark my words.

faggot

Ohio is going red. Tell me where you are so I can shove some poison buckeyes down your throat.

Yeah, you generally do or it fills up. I got there at 3:30, it started at 5. I am in the Toledo area.

Its incredible. Even in the ghetto ass north end and east side the whites are hardcore trump supporters

>Ohio is going red. Tell me where you are so I can shove some poison buckeyes down your throat.

Because they aren't excited about Hillary. No one is excited by her. Not even her supporters. In the inner cities blacks were pumped up for Obama, motivated, and went out in droves to vote for him. They won't do that for her. There is a collective "meh" for her. Sanders brought excitement but Hillary did her best to scare half of his voters away by the shenanigans the DNC pulled so she never got to pull that into her campaign.

>Trying to kill an Ohioan with a buckeye
That would never work. Unless they're one of those faggots that roots for Michigan. Or one of those faggots that cares about college football at all.

Reminder that your terrible state doesn't matter

Piss off. Ohio is going Red as blood this year. No one likes Clinton here. Trump signs EVERYWHERE. It's all anyone is talking about too.

Ironically writing that you aren't a shill doesn't make you not a shill. saged fuck off shill

lol shut up faggot. No Republican has won the presidency without carrying Ohio since Abraham Lincoln. And only two Democrats in the last century (Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1944 and John F. Kennedy in 1960) won the presidency while losing Ohio.

Ohio is important.

Ohiofag here. There is no chance of us going blue whatsoever. The fact that you are clearly trying so desperately to convince people otherwise is a testament to that.

>Johnson's the only candidate worth voting for

No you're not asshat. Are you one of the heroin addicted inner city plague rats that infesting the otherwise beautiful state of Ohio?
Seriously kill yourself. Please, you won't be missed. You're not liked. You're not wanted. Your governor is a Republican, your gun laws are Republican, your state is Republican and you're neighbors think you're either a pretentious cunt or a crack head.
Go die in a fire you worthless sack of shit.

We're only important on election years. Then we are very important.

((((((((((((((((((((((r8HI4zog))))))))))))))))))

hillary voters are mostly deceased so it makes sense there wouldn't be very many yard signs for her

Toledo aka another of Detroit's unwanted children here
This union shop town is red as fuck. Must be those non-beaner Ford workers.

Not a rebuttal.

are tombstones a yard sign?

No. We're not. Nice try though. Trumps ground game here is unmatched. Saw 3 of his camp staff cars jusst outside Cincy today alone. Pic related.

sage

What actually happens in Ohio?

you're not a shill. you're just some loser with way too much time on his hands that worked himself into a frenzy over this some time in the 30 minutes before you posted this

wow, you guys really are taking my suggestions.

>next time, don't be so obviously asspained. :^)

>continues to bury his argument
>delusions of Dems

Pertinent to the investigation (c) Comey

Keep Shilling

>mfw Trump were winning so much that they had to resort to reverse shilling because they got sick of winning

what a stranger things

truthfeed.com/breaking-after-embarrassingly-low-turnout-at-ohio-rally-tim-kaine-cancels-florida-rally/32295/

I've gotten states based surveys by email and phone. The online ones have trump by normally at least 90% last one has him at 93%

Hello CTR

>hey guys maybe if we sloppily combine a variety of established memes for our shill project, we won't seem like such blatant newfags who don't understand the first thing about the board!
keep trying m8, one of these days you'll really break our barrier

I think you're red/blue color blind.

Ohio republican here just an unfriendly reminder that you're a delusional faggot and you should consider an hero.

>that moment when you realise the CTR is going to stiff you for last month's pay

>(((((((((((zog)))))))))))))

That's not what the yard signs say

Nice try CTR

> zog

HAHAHAHAH

GET KEKED

>(((Trump)))

I unironically believe and support this post. We ohioans hate prejudice and will reject it in all its forms.

>(((zog)))

I'd bet my cornfield on our state going red

Go fuck yourself

>tfw liberal suburb hell hole next to Leaveland and voting for Big Don

Lots of Hitlery signs, more than trump, but it's about 60/40 in what is really the only horribly liberal part of the state (also the 3rd gayest city and lots of niggers from section ape), good sign.

Lmao even the ID proves you're a worthless kike who needs some Xyclon-B