Nuke map

Hey does anyone have the 5000/10000 nuke map of America? I wanna figure out where my family can be safe, considering what's happening now.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3734576/The-long-term-effects-atomic-bombs-AREN-T-dire-think-Hiroshima-survivors-life-expectancy-isn-t-dramatically-reduced.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I wanna figure out where my family can be safe
In a large-scale thermonuclear war.... nowhere

You know that this memeship you posted is completely useless and a gigantic waste of your taxpayers' money?

You'd probably be safe from direct blasts in places like Maine or Oregon. But you'd probably still have to deal with fallout.

You basically need to avoid west coast, east coast, any area with a dense population and the entire northern border because they host all our nuke silos

I know if we're all going to die, we're all going to die. But if there's a chance, I want my brother and sister to live, even if it's shit.

Now? Yeah. But 15 years ago it was the best of the best. It's not the LCS which is a shit show.

I am a US Sailor who wants to his family to live if I have to die for some cunt

This it?

Thank you very much!

The moon maybe

I hear ya, Obamas gonna have nukes passing each other in the stratosphere before he's done at this rate.

this oval is where you want to be. trust me. i'm already there and it's paradise in every way.

mountains
lakes
rivers
trees
desert
hot
cold

it has everything but beaches.

but the most important factor, less than 1 person per 5 square miles. (forget boise, i got the line too close)

what's in those 3 black clusters?

bend is the new portland

Our silos

You're better off just staying put near a metropolitan area and getting vaporized. The only place your family will be safe is an underground bunker with years supply of food and water, so if you don't have that then don't even bother trying to survive.

It is a nice area

isnt this map obsolete?

that map is decades old

the whole map of the US is red now

icbm silos or what

Shit Im on the list for 500. That is strange there is no military infrastructure here.

Is working on a ship as comfy as it looks? Or does your mind tell you that it sucks because you HAVE to be there.

move to canada, dont go in the red

What's wrong with Ellesmere island?

I wonder if the nuclear weapons states have a treaty where they'll nuke each other, but they'll leave a designated area somewhere in the world alone so that life can continue. It would be nice if that was the case, at least there would be some hope

if Russia feels like pounding in Americas ass they'll prob come over the north instead of dick licking Alaska

the others are:
Vancouver (shit ton of people)
cold lake (shit ton of jets)
winnipeg (controls the shit ton of jets)
toronto (shit ton of politicians)
quebec (shit ton of people)

>nuking Vancouver island

For what purpose?

That's a logistical nightmare.

not that they'll nuke them its just good to stay away for extremely populated areas.

Alaska or empty land?
also it must not be because Russia has been testing canadas defenses in that specific location for years

shut the fuck up already

we got enough people

America pls

That map has been debunked several times by Oppenheimer in /k/ .

All our Minuteman III silos (450 active missiles, 600 "ready reserve" missiles without crews or warheads) sit in the northern Midwest.

They are launched over the North Pole to targets inside Russia.

Utter horseshit.

You people will believe anything Hollywood shovels into your cake hole.

I mean geographically the terrain is snow, giant ice bolders, and huge mountains. Can tanks and trucks really traverse that?

>My city is in a triangle
At least it will be quick senpai.

Fallout levels drop to a safe level in no more than two weeks.

Sure, you don't want to eat anything exposed or play with the dirt, but it's no worse than getting a dental xray dose every day for a few more days.

Alert Airport is there and the USAF likely stages equipment in the area

I've never understood why they would target our nuke silos. Wouldn't the silos be empty by the time their nukes landed on them?

>drive tanks and trucks over oceans
they would occupy a tiny part of the north (alert) then move through the Hudson bay like a bunch of traders, except they would be bringing death and rape instead of beaver assholes

also Canada map 2.0 with the US in mind

Well, it takes what, 40 minutes for the nukes to get there? 5 minutes or so for confirmation on said event? 10-15 minutes for the president or whoever to authorise retaliation? then however long enough to fire them up and get them out of the tubes?

the margins are small enough to justify spending nukes on, particularly in a first-strike scenario

if america gets nuked it probably wont be a light strike. satan2 will ensure much of what you know will be gone from north america

texas, nevada, arizona and new mexico will probably be hit just because of the tunnels. the west coats and east coast because of ports. dc because reasons anything else is just a guess

Where would they make landfall? The coast of Hudson bay is mostly muskeg which is swamp like and is pretty much impossible to travel on with heavy equipment.

If they committed a First Strike, they would try to take them out before we could launch.

In all fairness to them, unless we were sitting at the non-training equivalent of FAST PACE (the real term is classified, but is LERTCON DEFCON 2 in common parlance), they could hit us before the Minuteman IIIs could be launched.

They'd probably also get half our bombers if we weren't at LERTCON DEFCON2.

Yfw two weeks later Yellowstone blows up

You should add Sault Ste Marie to your nuke map. It's a strategic target.

>During World War II, and particularly after the US was attacked at Pearl Harbor in 1941, government concern turned to protection of the locks and shipping channel at Sault Ste. Marie. A substantial military presence was established to protect the locks from a possible attack by Nazi German aircraft from the north. The recent development of long-range bombers increased fears of a sudden air raid.

You have no idea how nuclear weapons or nuclear strategy works do you?

Don't believe everything the media feeds you.

how about you fking stop taunting russia.

So their going to travel by rail from Churchill? Where a single bomb can take out the tracks and stop them dead?

almost done 3.0

If you think any American gives a shit about Russia or any other nation your mistaken. Our politicians don't represent us and would rather send billions to other nations than fix our roads, airports and infrastructure. Blame them not us

>implying prime minister fluff isnt going to cuck out and let russia fuck him in the ass

inb4 the entire american border is painted red

I hate to tell you this but the collective radiation from the nukes not to mention the fallout from our nuclear plants would make any part of the us unlivable. Chernobyl almost made half of eastern europe uninhabitable, imagine what would happen when all of our nuclear power plants are destroyed/ not maintained. any plants you grow in the soil will give you cancer any water you drink same deal. you would be dead in a month. The iodine, hazmat suits, and gas masks are meme strategies. Unless you live deeeep underground with an un soiled water/food supply you are fucked.

Upper Peninsula michigan would be pretty good

The Soo Locks aren't that important anymore.

The taconite being shipped from the Mesabi Iron Range to Detroit, Cleveland and Pittsburgh steel mills is of little strategic value anymore.

we far harbor now

God, No. The UP is fucked from fallout on the Prairie Missile Fields.

close prediction
CanadaMap 3.0 with more generous amounts of danger zones and a couple more military bases

shit forgot pic

Gander is getting nuked for sure bro.

Jesus, even Hollywood doesn't get it this wrong.

Give it up. Nukes aren't gray goo and radiation isn't super evil magical death rays.

will add

ITT people who pretend nuclear fallout is insta-death

There are 2 thresholds used to assess nuclear radiation
>acute effects - nuclear burn and sickness
>chronic effects - cancer
In case of WW3 with massive fallout +/- nuclear winter, acute effects are only considered
Chronic effects can be mitigated, but your family will have to fuck and natural selection your way out of it
Sidenote: incest is fine as long as you natural select your way out of it

why isn't yellowstone in there?

A 10,000 nuke scenario.....Nowhere is safe

Because surface blasts would do nothing to the Caldera and it is legitimately not of any value to nuke.

nice boat

the fallout would certainly affect the soil... its not holly wood go to chernobyl today the highest readings are in the moss/dirt. dont conflate hollywood with historical events Chernobyl could have easily heavily irritated half of europe and dont assume that theyd only use nukes. the us and russia both have stockpiles of bio weapons ready to use.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3734576/The-long-term-effects-atomic-bombs-AREN-T-dire-think-Hiroshima-survivors-life-expectancy-isn-t-dramatically-reduced.html

If I was Russia invading Canada from the north I'd go through Inuvik. Go down the Dempster Highway. Cut off Alaska from the Lower 48 and keep coming south via the Alaska Highway. Take Edmonton and the oil sands then Calgary before moving into Montana securing the ICBM's and then Seattle or wherever they need to take next.

true
japs are playing the victim card
but OP is asking about 5000x that

Nuclear warheads are not nuclear powerplants.

Airbursts are not meltdowns.

Different radiation and decay rates.

And on and on.....

Chernobyl today is teeming with life around the facility and the area around Pripyat.

CanadaMap 4.0

Heating of the crust from thermonuclear blasts could possibly cause the volcano to erupt...

still your best bet though...

5000x that doesn't equal 5000x more cancer rates.

Far more survivors would die of starvation and disease than cancer.

But nuclear winter is a meme. It's literally impossible, the calculations were overly "optimistic". No amount of nuclear weapons can kick up enough debris or set fire to enough trees to cause a nuclear winter, it's all a load of horseshit.

>no Halifax

>what are the Halifax shipyards
>what is CFB Halifax
>"
It is the largest Canadian Forces Base in terms of the number of posted personnel and is formed from an amalgamation of military properties situated around the strategic Halifax Harbour in Nova Scotia."

Killarney, Ontario has great fish and chips. Russians may want that.

most nuclear bombs have barely any radioactive fallout they basically just destroy the area, the map i made is if there was Russian or other occupation in Canada. Also places that would be generally attacked or have mass anarchy.

do you really think hundreds of destroyed nuclear plants would cause no issues?

also Chernobyl was mostly contained due to round the clock work from the soviet union it wasn't left unchecked, burning with impunity, like the plants likely would be in an actual nuclear war.

if the nukes start flying nowhere will be safe
you might avoid the detonations but if the radiation doesn't kill you the nuclear winter will

yes
no

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Fuck off fags. Bend is full

Пoэтoмy мы cтpoим paдapы в Apктикe.

>not nuking Sudbury, one of the world's largest producer of nickel.

I hate people that do this.

A
FUCKING
LEAF
The thread that I linked has the potential to win Trump the election. Now fuck off syrup nigger CTR

With the Satan II missiles in play no living thing is safe.

Your thread is no more important that anyone else's. It doesn't even make sense. Just because she supported some banana republic's rigged election doesn't mean she is rigging the American election.

pic
kek already posted there

>you hide from the nukes somewhere
>nukes hit nuclear power plants
>all of the nuclear material goes into atmosphere
>your hideout doesn't get hit by a nuke
>after a while you get out
>get cancer because everything is contaminated with the power plant nuclear material
>no hospitals/doctors/chemo
>die
>

There is nothing in nuclear war doctrine, NATO or Soviet that calls for targeting nuclear power plants.

Highest priority is on other nuclear threats, command/control, large runways, carrier battle groups and, in some cases, large armored vehicle formations moving on allied positions.

Wasting a nuke on a nuclear power plant is pointless when the logistical disruption from general nuclear exchange would kill far more people.

It's just a stupid fantasy like nuclear winter.

Are you kidding? Nuclear war has not occurred during the Cold War, why would she be now?