Anyone got any ideas on why she's confronting this so directly?

Anyone got any ideas on why she's confronting this so directly?

My theories:
A: The campaign wants to know what the fuck they found so they can run counterstrategy.
B: They know what Comey has and plan to turn reveal the emails to be something that ends up as a net positive for her, something like embezzling 2 million to get to children's charities to frame her as some kind of robin hood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt0j3xijZBk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hoping the MSM can deflect. They cant.

They know the FBI isn't going to release their evidence before they are damn well ready (after the election). It's safe for them to ask for the evidence and act confident that it doesn't have anything that bad.

It's possible that she knows there's potentially something so damning in there that the only chance her campaign has is being completely honest and forward about it and hoping for forgiveness and pity and stuff.

It's the only way to have appearance of honesty

>embezzling 2 million to get to children's charities to frame her as some kind of robin hood.
that's still illegal as fuck, and even stupid. She could have just donated the money.

She's confronting this directly because she has to do damage control, the issue won't just go away anymore.

Because she knows they won't do shit.

Podesta is absolutely terrified right now. They really have no idea what the FBI has

I hope he doesn't release anything. Clinton will stress and make a mistake somehow

Is this shooped? I dont remember her being this fat

C: They are cornered and caught so

>Fuck it, Witness me!

They're in panic mode and are trying to bring this scandal to its conclusion fast enough that the news cycle will have moved on to something else before the election.

Because theres no defense here. Go on offense and hope it pays off.

damn, i wouldnt mind dickin' that fine black bitch

She's posturing. Both she and Obama are rattled, and he is dropping her like a hot potato. She knows that if the emails they found today are part of an active investigation, they will not be released yet to prevent contaminating the evidence. Think of her as a cat trying to puff itself up to look bigger when it's scared.

She might well be fucked, and she knows it.

Panic move. They don't know what it is, Obama does and isn't telling them, and they are desperate to get out in front of the story

She has NO IDEA what the FBI has in those emails, and she needs to plan her lies and backtracking and erasure.

this is not shopped. she is a fucking landwhale, but hides it with professional clothes

This is beyond panic mode.

>A: The campaign wants to know what the fuck they found so they can run counterstrategy.

This is exactly why they want to know what they have it is to formulate a lie. My guess is they have a smoking gun on her that shows she ordered her server to be deleted because of what was contained within it. Possible murder for hire and foreign elections rigging.

Many people have the emails.

Trump knows it. Hillary knows it. The FBI knows it.

The FBI might have received a proof recently, so they're forced to act, otherwise the leakers publish everything.

Suspect as fuck imo.

Definite false flag.

Nah, what she knows is that the FBI won't release details of an active investigation, so she can posture as being tough and brash, knowing they won't release them.

In 2 weeks, one way or another it won't matter what's in the leaks. If she wins, she's good. If she loses, she's fucked.

She has no choice but to look strong if she wants to win. Winning is her last shot. She isn't going to jeapordize that.

>even stupid
You're probably right. My line of thinking was that they'd be able to take the hit and reframe everything else as "I'm sorry I had to color outside the lines, but I wanted to do the right thing no matter what" or some shit. Probably would need more time to come off right.

Yep. She gets to act like she wants disclosure when she knows it won't happen. Best way to play this hand with 11 days to go with 4 of those a weekend.

Because it's the only way she won't look like a deceitful corrupt bitch. Honestly, it was the smartest move she could've made, and she should've done it a long time ago. If they found something that'll get her in prison, it's going to happen regardless of how she acts, so why not look good in the meantime?

>Anyone got any ideas on why she's confronting this so directly?
No theories needed it is simpler than you think.
Hillary is a seasoned and experienced lawyer, she also know that no prosecutor or the FBI will release evidence in an ongoing investigation because it would call the investigation itself into question.

Checkmate athiests...

What difference, at this point, does it make?

It's so rich that Hillary "said 'I don't remember' 39 times" Clinton is now demanding the full details from the FBI.

The emails are going to be released anyways, right? Will Wikileaks release the rest or let this unfold?

Priority is to sway HRC voters, best way to do that is to release emails and let them blow up. But at the same time we only have 11 days and who knows how long the media will cover this FBI case reopening

Law school student, but also slightly buzzed here.

They could still release evidence, couldn't they? Especially if they did it through a proxy (not an Internet proxy, but an actual proxy, like a third party).

Its probably the 33,000 emails.

I think this is the only breath of fresh air that the FBI has had in a while.

I bet they want to tell everyone to fuck off while they finally do their jobs without receiving threats and bribes, both of which I'm sure he got earlier on

They could directly release anything they want that doesn't violate a law, ex. releasing classified information.

>smashes phones and laptops with a hammer
>uses bleachbit to absolutely obliterate data to ensure that nobody ever uncovers it
>plead the 5th a fuckload of times in a row
>i dont remember, i dont remember, i dont remember
>what difference does it make?

>lol uh if the emails are bad WHY DONT U RELEASE THEM?????? I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE, NOTHING AT ALL!!!!! what are YOU hiding?

Here's what I think...

She wants FBI to reveal what they have so that she knows how bad it is before they come and arrest her.

I guarantee that if they do that (reveal), she'll be in Saudi Arabia or Qatar before you can say "Bill Cosby"

They know its nothing so they confront FBI instead of letting the public imagine that its something more bigger or significant than it really is.

Why doesn't she just release her emails if it's not a big deal? Trump said he'd release his tax returns.

LOL
youtube.com/watch?v=rt0j3xijZBk

Yeah this is huge. Even if its nothing to do with Bengahzi, and isn't classified, there still could be enough to catch her on purgery.

You do realize that these emails contain information that has given evidence to murder and shady deals that fuck the American public over, right? These emails are certainly not nothing.

I'll say this again in caps.

HILLARY KNOWS WHAT THE EMAILS ARE BECAUSE SHE CAN GET THEM DIRECTLY FROM HUMA

She knows it's fucking nothing that is why she is willing to let the FBI go public with it, actually urging them to do so fucking immediately. She even held a press conference and answered questions from the press. When the fuck does she ever do that?

That would actually be a pretty good way to contrast herself with Trump

>Hillary is willing to fight unjust laws and do the right thing to get money to the people who really need it
>Trump abuses unjust laws to avoid paying taxes, does nothing to try and fix it, and when caught tries to blame everyone else for not stopping him

If they're smart they could spin it into a positive.

This
and the leakers will drop the info to the public anyway.
clever.

Yeah, but doing so, like the other guy implied, could hurt their case in a courtroom. Then again, I'm sure things are wayyy different for a high stakes case involving potential future presidents than it would be for small court cases with suburban kids caught with alcohol or pot, which I'm going to specialize in.

This whole thing is honestly mind blowing. Watching politics this last year is more thrilling than Breaking Bad ever was.

I think the stocastich terminator algorithm is going to have something to say tomorrow.

Its not nothing.

And even if it is, the FBI will take more than 2 weeks to determine that.

She's become absoloutely fucked by the FBI now.

Here is what we know:
>wikileaks: FBI Director Wife got about 700k from Hillary.
>investigation was stalled following this.
>Huma's Husband caught using a computer sexting a child.
>computer reveals parts of another current investigation into Hillary.

Picture this from the FBI Directors POV. Per DOJ policy there is to be no investigations announced into a politician 60 days before an election. (however technically the case was not closed and the investigation did NOT reopen it is ongoing so this is bypassed.)

Now we have the FBI presented with evidence of something from his agents in relation to the case. In order to notify the Judiciary and Intelligence committee there must be an act to have taken place relevant to an ongoing investigation. Process of notification involves direct mail to all chairs then CC for all committee members.

The FBI Director must have seen something substantial and something unlawful that is very egregious to continue the investigation now. He had a choice: Either sit it out and wait, or announce it. Had he chose to sit it out we may face the first formal investigation that would lead to direct criminal proceedings against a sitting president which would weaken America in the world, and create another Nixon and once again make America look corrupt to the world.

That is a big decision to make, but he made a decision and now we need to see where it goes and what happens, there is something clear and present to cause such a startling revelation at this level and at this specific time that money could not buy off like before.

thicc

He said he release them on November 8th. Probably only if he thinks it won't matter whats in there anyways

That is not true. Podesta wrote a response letter and you can tell that he is frustrated and scared. His mind is racing as much as everyone else's

Look at it this way, they said they uncovered thousands of new emails. They won't have time to read through them all. Nothing will come of this before the end of the election. Comey's actions are preemptive against leaks and any future accusations of stalling.

>4 minute interview
>asks the fbi to reveal privileged and likely classified evidence when they obviously won't
(YOU) stupid fuck

hoping to stall before the election, she knows Obama will pardon her because of the dirt she has on him

>B: They know what Comey has and plan to turn reveal the emails to be something that ends up as a net positive for her, something like embezzling 2 million to get to children's charities to frame her as some kind of robin hood.

Jesus that is wishful thinking for a hillshill.

Call to "get it out there"; FBI won't. Then claim the following:

>It's literally nothing Drumpf BTFO

Note: I don't think that it is nothing.

>when the fuck does she ever do that
When she's backed into a corner but knows the fbi won't release evidence in an investigation to the public?

She hoping to hold out until she gets elected and then tighten the screws hard on anybody that wants to oppose her

Because all she has to do is keep lying for 13 days.

2 weeks usually but these aren't normal cirumstances and that's why Comey put out a statement saying this should not influence anyone's decision just yet because it might actually be fucking nothing. And with Clinton pressing them on and essentially forcing them to release it quicker, that sends a positive message to the people that could become skeptical.

>directly?
no, really

directly?

Hillary is demanding answers from the FBI.
Guess Hillary was too busy today to talk to Huma directly to find out what this is about.

Thanks user, this is well thought out.

She knows they can't release it before the election so she's playing the tough guy.

I wonder if the Wikileaks exposure (was it Wikileaks?) of Comey's wife getting half-million $$ from McAuliffe iirc has anything to do with his (comey's) move today?

There is a lot of backroom hysteria going on right now in the Clinton camp. It very much looks like the Clinton camp was caught off guard by this announcment, which leads us to the gravity of the situation.

Many Washington insiders are for Hillary and her camp, not to mention all the outside 'special' resources that Clinton has at her disposal. We know they have a good Intel network from their emails (they just can't seem to keep it under wraps though). The fact this suprised them means the whoever or, what ever forced Comey to reopen the investigation completely flew under the radar of the Clinton machine. Comey essentially just took a shit on the Clinton campaign. The story dominated today, and for sure will dominate the news cycle for the next few days. Why would Comey, who covered for Hillary in the past, do something like this now? I have some working theories about what is going on.

The first scenario has someone outside Washigton having some sort of damming information. Sierous stuff that would lead to a lot of heads rolling. They approached the FBI with this information and they gave them a choice. Do the right thing, or you all go down with the ship. There is a lot of speculation Kim Dotcom may have contributed to this. He posted some tweets days before this happening implying he has the 33k emails, knows how to verify they, and that the NSA would also have the emails. Could be wikileaks or someone else too, who knows.

The second theory is that some people from Inside the FBI or other alphabet agency have had enough with all the bullcrap and were prepared to drop the bomb on the whole house of cards. This could have easily pressured Comey into trying to save his own ass. There was, and is, huge tension in the FBI over the whole investigation. No matter how hard Comey tried the whole thing smelled like shit.

1/2 Have to keep going.

That federal prison food is going to be a heck of a lot worse than an Ecuadorian embassy

wow, you're just relentlessly irrational, aren't you? if she were not talking enough about it you'd be like OMG WHAT IS SHE HIDING WHY WONT SHILLARY TALK ABOUT HER EEEMAILS

but she's trying to give you the story, and face it, nobody is ever going to know the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, you must accept this first, that is step one, but she's talking about it and you're like WEW, IT'S A FUD DISINFORMATION PLAN

just a chain of events with minor speculation. The FBI director with all the agents on the case knows whatever this is, it couldnt be kept quiet like before.

This would also indicate either that Huma if she had a "limited" immunity agreement from the DOJ now has that pulled or she may have never had one at all. Not one person got complete immunity in the case, they had "limited" immunity under very specific circumstances. Without those specifics layed out in the DOJ letters to their attorneys we dont know.

She is bluffing. Obviously.

this is her ONLY play

what is she going to say?..."I am a sneaky shit and some more crap about me is going to come out."

She is Fucked

They have no other choice but to act confident and hope they win anyway/the investigation isn't ready before the election

Soros and company have shut down Black Lives Matter and CTR in order to stop bad publicity. Clinton Campaign will use this renewed investigation too call for their voters to make it to the polls "or else Hitler will win".
Comey put off the investigation at the command of the administration but has been since forced to resume to appease the Congress. This is little more than a hickup in Hillary's nomination and the Democrats know they have this in the bag.

Because, when people don't know what it is about, they will assume the WORST.

>The second theory is that some people from Inside the FBI or other alphabet agency have had enough with all the bullcrap and were prepared to drop the bomb on the whole house of cards.

This seems likely. It's said that those under him are pissed at his decisions in general.

Amanda Waller?

I go with scenario A. She doesn't know what to lie about and until she does, they'll refuse to address the issue or deflect it as more of the same.

she had teh emails in her house so she could audit them to make sure bill wasn't sexting anyone

>here is something clear and present to cause such a startling revelation at this level and at this specific time that money could not buy off like before.

Like Carl Bernstein said, it's definitely a bombshell; nothing less would provoke a move like this 11 days out from a presidential election.

you heard it here first, folks

>SHE's FUCKED
If she is really as bad as Sup Forums believed she is. Well I'd expect some of these FBI ppl to turn up missing or dead.

>record
>corrected

The election is being directed to elect Trump since the very beggining, from both sides. It is the same non-orthodox marketing strategy used in controversial games and movies: there is some perception that your liberty or deeply held beliefs will be taken/changed so that you react impulsively against it. For example, the marketing strategies of GTA or most FPS games are done so that the game appears extremely violent or degrading, so that parents or religious groups protest the game, making gamers thirsty tobuy these games.

Since the beggining of the election, Trump is being attacked and ridiculed by the media to stir sentiments of oppression, censorship and vicious attacks from the left in the average american, which will be compelled to impulsively reach for Trump in order to "break the conditioning". It is like in the Matrix movies, Neo never left the Matrix, he is just in an improved simulation designed to people that have rebellious thoughts.

The objective here is to make the average citizen hate the left and gladly accept the end of some rights associated with the left. The extreme left we see on the media - which is rigged - with their transgenderism/gay/feminist shit is a small and unimportant part of the left, a red herring designed by the likes of ((Soros)) to make the common folk hate the whole left.

I could talk more about this and the ties of Hillary with the brazilian banks, but you are confortable in the Matrix, the redpills I have could lead you insane (eg, the South Korean recent scandals). I just say this: don't drink beer too much.

2/2

The third but very remote possibility is that Comey has been against Clinton the whole time. This is some real Hollywood conspiracy movie shit. There have been things that Comey has said in his questioning with Congress that gave me pause and sowed some seeds of doubt about his corruption. If you want to catch a real life super villain, you can't miss. Maybe Comey led them into a false sense of security, maybe they did not have enough information anyway to convite, so they are doing this now to hurt Hillary in the polls, who the fuck knows?

What ever is going on, Hollywood ain't got shit on it. I bet right now both sides have high stakes life or death, James Bond type shit going down. Make no mistake the executioner is grinding his axe, the only question is who's heads are going to roll.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever read

Exactly what I thought user. The should've got her to play "The Wall."

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

no, it's been directed to elect hillary. why else would they put an orangoutang in a suit as her opponent?

no

wtf does beer have to do with it

No, Comey is dirty. He was top lawyer for HSBC and Lockeed.

He meant Koolaid.

C. It's literally nothing and she doesn't give a fuck.

The answer is C.

bullshit. you don't even know how to build the pyramids

The election was being directed to Trump not by man made interference, but fate.

All the master subverters who controlled the two party system are dead/dying and now the retarded hippies from the 60's are handed the golden scepter into this corruption system. They assumed the system would keep rolling with them. Little did they know fate always conspires against the softies.

PRAISE KEK

People are being draw to the orange orangutan as their saviour. You have the illusion of choice and stay confortably numb.

Clintons and Trumps are long time friends, with deep financial and family ties, which go to Russia as well. See the slanted eyes of Trump, his preference for eastern european women. You were played this whole time.

There will be an avalanche of anons saying Im retarded, this just proves I am telling the truth and ((they)) want to shut me down.

I fully expect some people are going to be paid a visit. Do you think we'd ever hear about some no name, low profile FBI agents getting killed? To the public it could easily be spun as dying in the line of duty, two shots to the back of the head style.

At the same time, these insiders would have to know how this game is played, and they would not show their hand unless they had backing from other powers, or the information they have is so strong it would actually crumble the FBI etc. What ever is going on in back rooms and back alleys is the real fucking deal, who ever wins gets to write the history books kids.

My guess is what others have said so far: posturing, hoping to ease the impact by seeming transparent, and possibly not knowing what FBI actually found but anticipating it's really bad.

>The objective here is to make the average citizen hate the left and gladly accept the end of some rights associated with the left. The extreme left we see on the media - which is rigged - with their transgenderism/gay/feminist shit is a small and unimportant part of the left, a red herring designed by the likes of ((Soros)) to make the common folk hate the whole left.

This sounds pretty likely, actually. In a time of crisis, the elite will gladly allow the people embrace the ultra-right wing, and even fascism, before allowing the left any room.

What better way to do that than burning the real left (the one standing for workers' rights, socialism, etc.) with all the stupid "leftist" feminism and shit, so most people go for the straight-talking right wing populists instead.

Sperg. Don't drink a ton of beer because of phytoestrogens, xenoestrogens from anything not in glass, and binge drinking throws your test production down for the night while not allowing the liver to break down the bodies estrogen.

I think it's
>"Hillary Clinton, you're under arrest"
>*Hands comeys wife $700k*
>"Wow thanks."
>4 months later
>"But really Hillary, you're under arrest lol."

Listen up fuckers.

What about this scenario:

The FBI says "GEE GOSH WE HAVE TO REPOPEN THE INVESTIGATION!"

The media goes HAM, which is something we are seeing.

A few weeks into or AFTER - - - - years, months - - - - a successful election, the FBI says, "We apologize. There is nothing to see here. Madame Clinton is found of no wrong doing."

And to all the "Rigged" low brow "Tea Party-type Trumpkins.": MEDIA "See, gee we are so balanced! We reported on what she was accused of doing Trumpkins! No revolution PLEASE! FAIR AND BALANCED!

Could be disinfo lads.