UPDATE FROM VIDEO UPLOADER. POL ON SUICIDE WATCH

There is an update on his YouTube video where liberals beat up the homeless Trump supporter.

Quotes straight from the trolling god's mouth:

> If you are truly concerned about this lady, she was fine. After this altercation, we called emergency services (even though people said "let her be" on the video and that "she deserved it for spewing hate"), SHE REFUSED TO BE HELPED, got up, and kept on with her hateful rhetoric, writing a new sign saying: "fuck Mexicans, vote for Trump"

>That's not a man, it was a girl, or as far as I could see, if you know what I mean

>I can see the right wing has already taken my video out of context and using for their political agenda. As stated above, I refuse to let this video be political, so I will be cancelling the comments section of the video, as people are just spewing hate, and that's not this video's purpose

Link: youtube.com/watch?v=njN75nJdCAk

Post your face after you get buttblasted by liberals from LA.

pls respond

final bump.

>says we beat her up but it's ok because we took care of her a bit afterwards
>disables comments
Lol ok, everything is fine then.

Also
>bumps his thread 3 times in 5 minutes
You're not very good at this ctr

>I refuse to let this video be political
Too bad faggot, it already is.

>Beat up a hobo for her political views
>Film it
Confirmed Mexican intellectual.

A mentally ill woman "spewing hate" is no justification for assaulting her.

Holy fuck. Fuck Mexicans. Glad I am armed. The prospect of fucking beaner riots when Trump wins is far more frightening than that of "muh Civil War" if Clinton wins.

>rips up persons personal belongings
>shits on their ideology
>throw them to the floor and circle them

GUYS IT'S NOT POLITICAL IT WAS ONLY A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT

>upload a video beating up some homeless person who supports the opposing party
what did he mean by this?

>disabled comments
>that damage control
shut it down

California is just Mexico at this point
nothing to see here move along
this shit happens every fucking day in Cali

For YouTube haterz.

Those assholes beat up a homeless person. It's not political, it is criminal. All of the bystanders that didn't help, or at the very least didn't leave should be in prison.

Btw, the lady is 100% correct. We should take care of Americans before we do any illegals.

Trump has to win or this will be a dystopian hellhole in a matter of months.

But YouTube comments decide whether something is political! Ron Paul 2012!

Get deported faggot. Hope your family gay bashes you.

What he means is, he is projecting by calling the homeless woman crazy.

Watched the video again for a 4th or so time and holy FUCK the woman on the ground is literally fucking shaking. She's having a breakdown on fucking camera and this piece of shit honestly thinks updating his Youtube description and disabling comments is gonna make this go away?

I need this motherfucker to go to jail Sup Forums. I can't fucking take it anymore

>All of the bystanders that didn't help, or at the very least didn't leave should be in prison.
fuck off. you know California is MAJORITY SPICS right, and democratic?, white boy jumps in and helps 2 seconds later 30 spics jump in to kick your ass, you might even get stabbed.

>so I will be cancelling the comments section of the video

As is tradition

What are you gonna do about it you pathetic weak beta faggot?

>I don't beat this person nor do I condone violence
>I did however do nothing to help someone and instead videotaped someone else beating this person from 2 feet away for YouTube likes without interfering or attempting to calm the situation

How about you tell me where you live so I can beat your ass in?

Alright internet tough guy. Let's make it easy for you. How about you tell me where you live. I'll be there ASAP.

ALPHA FUCKS BETA BUXXX

Except I asked you first you fucking pussy

This man's Tweets and Google+ comments confirm him as a Hillary supporter. Do not let him lie his way out of this.

He filmed a woman being abused and laughed at it.

More like
>I don't condone verbal or physical violence but somehow having a sign with an opinion on it gives people a "right" to physically assault someone

>2girls1cup
>2guysnoballs

Except your mother asked first you retarded cuck. Does your father cuckold you every night and rape you till you die and then resurrect you each morning with the power of a thousand semen demons you fucking nigger cock worshipper?

I have already asked my friends in the secret service and hacking groups anonymous to get me your IP address. We'll have all your information up in a few moments.

Be ready.

Still waiting outside for you to roll up you fucking pussy. While I'm waiting I might as well call up the girl you thought you had and tell her to suck my dick to pass the time. Might even let her know how much of a fucking bitch you're being lol

Now hurry the fuck up so I can whip your ass

GET HIM TO ADMIT WHAT HIS DISABILITY IS THAT HE GETS A CHECK FROM THE GOVERNMENT

Why do we have money for a South American immigrant that sucks cock for meth money, but not a homeless black lady?

found you. we're coming over now in our private jets you cuckold, just watch.

I got blocked from commenting. What a great time to be alive.

Leftists are so righteous that they think uploading a video of abuse would have a positive effect on their cause

If you aren't saging these replys your thread doesn't deserve those dumbass bumps and you're both being low resolution.

Okay, but what did he mean by this?

>That's not a man, it was a girl, or as far as I could see, if you know what I mean

WTF HOW DID YOU GET THAT PIC DELET THIS

HE'S FUCKING TRANSPHOBIC.

Two weird things here:
>girl
She is an old woman.
>if you know what I mean
Is he an aspie or is he implying he checked out her mams while she was getting knocked over?

Don't let this fucker sweep this under the rug. When he first uploaded the video the description said this.

“After Bullying Everyone, Trump Supporter get what she’s been asking for… A Beatdown from a Latina”

>After this altercation
THERE SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN AN ALTERCATION

Fucking niggers and spics. "Yeah we started shit against a homeless woman, but SHE FINE YO"

Rev up the crematoriums.

They harassed and dehumanized a black homeless lady.

>beat someone and destroy their property
>"lol we call an ambulance afterwards so it's OK"
How is it even possible to be this disconnected from reality and basic human decency?

fuck if i lived there, i'd roll out with my scar in open carry fashion and my vest on.

cucks would be terrified. hit that fat spick with the butt of my rifle and lol at him as he bleeds on the ashphalt.

seig heil emporer trump

where are the LA deplorables, send in the squad. based black homeless woman has a meeting with trump. confirmed by trump

His HIV meds probably make him act crazy.

ITS ON TOP OF DRUDGE. MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Think of belief as a wave of energy, and memes as a lens.

bumping

It's over you fat spic bitch, we'll get this woman to Trump and she'll tell America firsthand who the real deplorables are

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'assaulted""

Bumping into some drunken nigger and making them lightly fall over is considered assault now? You nu-males are so dramatic.

>You nu-males
I wonder what xe even meant when xey wrote this?

>that's not this video's purpose
what is its purpose, then? fucking prick

Someone tweet this shit to Trump already. The video of her quietly taking the abuse from the mob surrounding her is incredible powerful.

>20-30 young people surround old lady
>all her possessions are inside of a cart
>people start ripping up her signs
>grabbing bottles of shit
>she tries to walk away
>they block her
>push her over
>she just cowers on the ground while they circle her
If you think there's nothing wrong with this, congratulations, you are also a sociopath.

the video originally had "beat down" or something similar in the title. he wanted it to be your typical worldstar shit.

LA is a lost cause to whites. Hell look how these animals treated a white cuck.

>sociopath

Is this the hot new meme word for someone you don't like? Every nu-male around is calling Trump a 'sociopath' or 'narcissist' on twitter. you need to go back.

What? It's not a meme word. It's a word.

>A sociopath can be defined as a person who has Antisocial Personality Disorder. This disorder is characterized by a disregard for the feelings of others, a lack of remorse or shame, manipulative behavior, unchecked egocentricity, and the ability to lie in order to achieve one's goals.

It most prominently in use means:
>a disregard for the feelings of others

Anyone in that circle who was harassing that woman and has not yet crumbled under immense guilt has major psychological issues.

>It's okay to beat someone up as long as you call the ambulance after
wow, I didn't know that.

How long until he deletes the video entirely?

probably sometime tomorrow.

didnt i tell you
didnt i tell you
didnt i tell you

why do degenerates constantly repeat one phrase when they get aggressive?

This is what he originally said.

>This is what he originally said.

That fucking liar.

On his Google+ he says he gets disability. How is a guy who is getting free money from US taxpayers gonna do this shit to homeless people?

She is much less of a drain on the economy than he is. We're probably paying for his AIDS meds.

Ora ora ora ora ora ora

And here's the original comments he posted before beginning damage control.

>that video

please nuke LA. nothing would give me more respect for North Korea than if they nuke Los Angeles.

>where are the LA deplorables, send in the squad. based black homeless woman has a meeting with trump. confirmed by trump
Cops would rek us tbqh.

Beaner riots ain't shit, they are only like 5 IQ points higher than blacks and cartels don't do social activism.

My comment had like 800 upboats! fucking piece of shit google.

that's a strange looking address

liberal tolerance and compassion.txt

>Hillary, If I were a gunslinger in a western, I'd say... "Draw, let's see who's the fastest gun in the west."

someone who isn't retarded rip this video from youtube and webm it before the cunt SHUTS IT DOWN.

They're lying.

Surprise, surprise. He's a filthy fucking spic

i hope you faggots know what to do, you havent forgotten your /i/nfo right?

It would be so satisfying to find out tomorrow morning that this fat guy had been dealt with and it became big news to send a message. To get anyway with something like that you have to be a real lone wolf and can't post online about this topic at all.

It's a god damned miracle we've almost made it to Nov. 8th and one of these cucks hasn't had a lead salad yet.

Holy fuck. I can't imagine being in a situation like this, or near one without putting a gun in one of these beaner's faces.

The entirety of Trump's campaign is built on a very delicate deck of cards. No one is going to retaliate. Lets just make it through Nov. 8th.

Jesus that's an ugly ass SPIC.

Probably has an IQ of 35 and can't wait till trump ships these spics back to their shitty home.

>She was barely injured

>She was exercising her first amendment rights so it was cool to beat her

So...how did they take this out of context?

This is like seeing a lynching and saying;

>lol, you hippies have got it all wrong, this was a quick lynching, not even a bad one, you're taking it out of context.

>not political
>harrasment due to conflicting political ideologies

>SHE REFUSED TO BE HELPED, got up, and kept on with her hateful rhetoric, writing a new sign saying: "fuck Mexicans, vote for Trump"

Bless her soul.

So where's proof of that "fuck Mexicans" sign? Not buying it.

It was done to someone they don't know personally and deem condemned due to being a homeless supporter of the "wrong" political side.

>DAMAGE CONTROL
inb4 the spics is sent back to Mexico to get his face skinned off

It actually said "fuck Mexico". He's just lying to make her look bad.

Fuck the SJW's. If she held up Fuck Trump signs the worst would have been she gets Pissed on.

Post his shit OP, you flaming faggot

if the beaners start rioting in a major way the whole country will be behind operation wetback 2 deportation boogaloo

They're white people and niggers senpai

that looks like a very skinnable face. Would be a shame if he got sent back to Mexico.

They didn't push her cuq she faked it and threw herself on the ground

I always knew liberals were retarded, but this is a new low.