This show needs a remake. Consistent animation style and quality, better writing, cut useless characters...

This show needs a remake. Consistent animation style and quality, better writing, cut useless characters, better plot progression.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8fzxrIRSSU4
youtube.com/watch?v=H98Q9VU6IEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about a soft reboot
>a new threat energes after the homeworld saga, which thrusts steven into becoming a defender of earth once more and makes new friends along the way. All the while the showrunners focus on changing problems with animation and a strict character design, and more focus on a better quality of writing. Also, peridot lives in the house and isnt regulated to barn status anymore

No. It needs to be rebuilt from the ground up. There are tons of good episodes ruined by bad animation and good ideas ruined by bad writing.

it just needs to get off the air and just show it on the app

Oh yeah, and whoever Steven's voice actor is, get a court order barring him from even setting foot in the studio.

If you autists need plot progression so much, go to Sup Forums.
Steven Universe is a good show with quality writing. The writers do happen to be SJW's but they've never been preachy about it (except the very special episode about abusive relationships).

There's literally nothing wrong with SU except the perpetual hiatuses and CN time slotting.

>Steven Universe is a good show with quality writing

Yea, and problem solvers solved real life problems

They killed off l-arse to give him character development. Revived because reasonable tears powers to bring back the dead, he's now a badass and stole a ship from a fucking retarded gem that also happens to be my birthstone

This show needs to get rid of Steven. He is the worst part.

Yes they have been preachy, it's just not direct. Remember that episode where Peridot and Lapis begin to live in the barn and the owner Steven's uncle comes back? He comes in obsolete plane, everything about him is outdated. He gets mad that two aliens take residence on his land despite him not using. They tell him to get to know them first, that he doesn't like them because he doesn't know them. Then they have thanksgiving style dinner. This aired during the election. The point is it was a jab at anti-immigration

Whatever, Steven Universe is perfect

The only problem is that it needs to lessen real world issues that are shoved in the viewers face. Anything dealing with Homeworld is okay, turning one of your most hated characters into Captain Harlock? Fucking awesome.

What is not awesome is shoving the whole lesbian and illegal immigrant thing.

This is probably true.

And the thing is that it's fine to have real-life issues seep into your work, but when it's painfully obvious the moral is one-sided, it becomes ham-fisted. Rarely in those scenarios, do characters become understanding over someone else's discomfort of "strange aliens on my land" or even show both beliefs in an equal light. It's often one character is wrong and the other is right.

And while that particular episode was not aggressive in is moral, it was still pretty one-sided in what the "right choice" was.

how about a demake instead
CN stops making and airing it, we destroy all proof it ever existed, and sweep it all under the rug

>asking for reboots of shows still running
This meme has gone too far, God please kill us.

It's getting one, you just have to wait until October

why? what did callison do?

I heard Rebbeca sugar did run into trouble with CN before over hidden messages like this.

I'd make a show about an alien hunting down Gems all across the galaxy after they took over his planet.

Steven universe

youtu.be/8fzxrIRSSU4

Besides ruin the later seasons with his atrocious voice acting?

youtube.com/watch?v=H98Q9VU6IEM

is that why CN isnt playing it anymore and they could be planning on canceling it? also, anyone else want an adult swim parody of SU similar to how venture bros is a parody to johnny quest?

I'd prefer a version with a more serious take on drama and action, ala Samurai Jack, yet still focusing more on character interaction.

>turning one of your most hated characters into Captain Harlock? Fucking awesome.
I swear, fucking weebs need to die.

the uncle issue was just annoying because they had to dance around their own premise - if the show's demographic doesn't allow you to actually tackle something then please just skip it

episode should've ended with steven coming to a realization, unbubbling bismuth, and using the breaking point on Andy