Why do you do this?

Why do you do this?

You know the nordics were the niggers of europe right? Their history is as pathetic as the niggers'.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rape#War_rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looting#War_looting
unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/
phys.org/news/2015-02-vikings-craft-international-pillaging.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHEEIT NIGGA

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEET

sad

LOOK HOW PALE THIS SKULL IS

ALMOST LIKE IT WAS SCULPTED FROM MARBLE

LOOK AT THIS CURLY HAIR, VERY SCANDINAVIAN FEATURE

HOL UP
*votes feminist party into power*
YOU BE SAYING
*donates 50% of his income to rapefugee*
NORDIC PEOPLES
*checks his privilege*
WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHIT?
*lets a nigger fuck his wife*
SHIIIIEEEET

what's sad is how your non country has an absolutely pathetic history, and that you try to steal the history of others

they the prettiest

because you cant get laid

Meds had an average iq of 120 in ancient times. Even today with all the Sicilian niggers Italy matches East Asian average iq.

doesn't italy have the highest iq in europe?

wrong

>OP doesnt know migration history of pre/latin peoples

Lol

Rape:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rape#War_rape

Pillaging:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Looting#War_looting

What Race Were the Greeks and Romans?:
unz.com/article/what-race-were-the-greeks-and-romans/

Vikings were pioneers of craft and international trade, not just pillaging:
phys.org/news/2015-02-vikings-craft-international-pillaging.html

The word viking is a verb, not a noun, that essentially means "to pillage"

The Nordic-Mediterannean "dispute" is very ironic since these 2 the most similar European phenotypes. To the point that Madison Grant considered Nordics "bleached out" Mediteranneans.

Wow u mean the Vikings were notorious 4 their conquests????

I'm saying there is no group known as "The Vikings"

Its a number of groups who would go viking, to pillage, reave, etc.

well it actually meant to be a seafarer. stemming from "to pillage" but pillaging isn't really a bad thing at least in their context

I have never seen anyone on this board say anything in the bottom.

yes exactly, it's very funny when people insult or praise "vikings" as a racial thing, it's like saying my strong racial roots come from pirates. The scandinavians were relatively interesting folks in their day, shame we just focus on their raiders.

Really, I thought it was a kinda catchall of pillage, raid, etc.

Egh, whatever. I wouldn't be surprised.

People also don't know buccaneer means you make jerky.

more like a profession,, but not a fixed group to be sure, if we look at the saas it talks about men getting on ships in the winter to "go viking"

yeah, people let hollywood influence them when it comes to this kind of thing

I've never heard of anyone claim that Romans were Nordic, only that they were white. False equivalency.

these images are usually strawman arguments

ITs not just hollywood. Archaeology wasnt as professional and academic as it is now. The whole myth of the horned helms came from early archaeologists finding helms and horns together and just assuming they used to be attached, when in actuality they were for drinking.

that's true! I still remember going to fairs back before we got things historically accurate, talk about silly! Granted there are still people who think berserk actually went berserk, when in reality a berserker is just a lord's champion, the whole berserk myth came from the remnants of the nordic bear cult. berserkers wore pelts gifted from the jarl, and believed it granted them the strength of the animal. but instead you have people going "rowr so brutal edgy amazing !!!"

Well its not impossible that some champion given a pelt from a jarl he thinks gives him great strength might not go full ham with it and that in itself might decend into legend.

As I understand it, berserk came from the pelt itself, which I think was called a serk or something

you're absolutely right! berserkers were very skilled and generally had little fear on account of thinking a spirit animal had their back! but they weren't like, a class of warrior!

correct! the direct translation is bear pelt, ber=bear, serk=pelt er the na,e was because the best were given bear pelts

low tier bate, viking tech, the compass rose, viking literature, the sagas, viking cuisine, outside of all their food, mead, viking art, well quite a bit in the sagas, about on par with greecians, philosophers, Allsherjargoði Sveinbjörn Beinteinsson for one and the writers of the havamal