This man makes 100 grand a year doing this

Truly a master of his craft.

god i wish that were me

And all you made is this shitty thread.

How would one even make that much from a Buzzfeed job? I didn't think Buzzfeed itself even made that much money.

Buzzfeed makes so much money. Do you seriously not understand how much normies eat it up

So does Disney, and yet they still have a wage fix to prevent paying their employees more than they need to.

I can't imagine any of the "journalists" or web comic people Buzzfeed hires to get paid all that much.

more like 66k after taxes but still! money is money!

No I don't.
I mean, no he doesn't.

Didn't he diss someone criticizing his art style by telling them to go back to Deviantart for commissions while he make thousands over here, or something like that?

Oh no! Only 66k cash money! How will he ever survive?!

I would love to be able to criticize that blank-eyed stare that his characters have, pointing out that an expression like that conveys an emotion of shock, surprise, alarm or incomprehension, but at a certain point any such criticism feels a bit hollow. I mean, what's he going to do? Change his approach from something which will make him a multi-millionaire in just a few years? Obviously it's working for him. What possible reason does he have to change?

Shit's depressing.

Try his original Books of Adam stuff from before BuzzFeed hired him. Books of Adam has more substance.

There's this really noticeable style in corporate-website webcomics. It's here, in Dorkly comics, even in Ctrl+Alt+Del. Why the tiny noses and bugeyes only in "website comics"?

And you make 0 bitching about it.

I really don't think his loss was as bad as people say.
Shame abiut everything else.

>multimillionaire in just a few years.
Uh.
>Tiny noses bug eyes
So, reminiscent of anime?

Oh man, the new D^8, Buckley would be proud.

He's worse with it than B^U, but there's so little substance that there's nothing to make fun of.

He's a lazy piece of shit and that's all there is to him.

8⌒⦇ vs B^U

they all look terrified, like they've been kept awake for days on end by a screaming sound from underneath their floorboards. they seem as though they've cracked and ripped apart their floorboards to finally cease the source of the screaming only to find emptiness. the screaming doesn't stop though so they have to keep digging and now the room that was once meant for comfort, sleep and relaxation is a construction site for a well that leads only to a chasm of eternal ceaseless screaming. they look like the makeshift ladder they've constructed has collapsed, leaving them stranded in their self-dug grave, but when they look up to beg for help they see the hole they've dug has been covered. now they join the cacophony of screams as the cycle begins anew.

And you didn't even do that!

Had the same feeling when I jerked it to Shadman

>So does Disney, and yet they still have a wage fix to prevent paying their employees more than they need to.
because they are run by literal jews

Wasn't a ghost haunting him?

>buzzfeed is more generous to it's employees than Disney

Buzzfeed gets shit for free from people dumb enough to work for vague promises of getting paid.

Proof of his salary?

This one kind of makes me "heh"

None, op is just trying to start a conversation about this guy being successful and producing a largely homogenized product in regard to character models. There's even a tumblr post picking apart op image saying Calvin and Hobbes was guilty of this too. Despite the fact that Bill definitely hand drew each of the on model examples instead of using Adobe like this buzzfeed cartoonist. Further there was a larger example of the cartoonist's work showing that while he could make an effort to create unique faces that he actively chooses to cut corners. Oh and he's rude to unsuccessful artists critique under the basis that he's successful and said success invalidating critique. Basically hitting all Sup Forums's buttons save the sjw.

Heh. 5/10, it's ok

>man

I wish I had the edit.

Yeah but take solace in that he's haunted by a ghostboy now.

>implying he didn't make that up for more attention and clicks
>LOL IM HAUNTED HOW QUIRKY! xD

Dont forget Patreon is a thing

The free market was a mistake

But he said the ghostboy is real, not a ruse, not a hoax, not a cheap attempt at viral advertising! He even changed appartments and ghostboy followed him!

Why would I mistrust him? He's never lied to us, like for example, about not using templates for his lazy fucking comics.

>Mvq I pretend to be normie because of work and people link me normie fuckin comics and laud praise all over them and if I ever criticize them in anyway Im a 'hater' or just don't liek anything

Am I contrarian? Or am I surrounded by morons?

yes

>no one providing proof of alleged 100k/year or any figures at all
I hope you're not actually listening to these retards.

Ghosts are real, IIRC

t. paranormal guy

yeah i actually thought it was funny, if only because it was a buzzfeed comic

It's pretty deafening living in the city with all the guys constantly yelling at every single girl that passes by. I have to wear earplugs.

Cities are literal trash filled with trash

I'm not saying I believe something with no source, but I'm not going to write off the idea entirely when PewDiePie makes millions from YouTube and Andrew Hussie got $2 mil for a Homestuck game on Kickstarter.

so whats your exuse user?

Great post right here. Thanks.

I think this would have been funny with more subtlety in the 4th panel. It seems way too full of itself. Not that the girl doesn't have the right to be pissed, of course, but it stops everything to put focus on the snark. I think it would have been funnier if the 4th panel was just the girl continuing to walk with her headphones back on.

>This man makes 100 grand a year doing this
ARTISTS *HATE* HIM

I can't disagree with this one, maybe he could try to do more like it

I've never seen catcalling in real life that wasn't done by black or Hispanic guys, and even then I've rarely seen it.

It's because it is severely exaggerated
>buzzfeed video where girls "manspread" on public transportation to try to get a reaction
>literally, figuratively, and metaphorically nobody gives a fuck
>"I was so scared!"
>old man tells a young girl she should smile!
>I WAS LITERALLY RAPED

I expect to see this exact same comic posted a second time and passed off as a different comic. Not Buckley has sunk that low.

> these two unrelated things confirm my bias

To be fair, fuck anyone who says a person should smile more.

They're just senile, silly, old grandpas. They just want to see cute young people. Now if it's some weird Mexican or whatever they can fuck off

Welcome to the beauty of the free market.

>I can't read but I like to pretend that I can

my grandpa used to say that to me, it's annoying but who really cares?

It's true, I cannot read and this entire thread is happening in your fucking imagination

this almost never happens. shitty punchline

I actually laughed

>white dudes

Why someone would ever mention this

maybe they really hate white dudes.

I expect the same comic later praising this style once twilight writers pay him a peanut.

say that to my face and not online, faggots

not an argument

Neither is just quoting a dozen posts with a silly reaction face.

Not everything has to be one.

older women appreciate it. the young ones (who act like sluts anyhow) don't like it for some strange reason.

New challenge, everyone who thinks they are better try drawing that exact same face and make it even MORE
>Hur durr wha?
Than anything seen in the OP pic!

it does in some places but not as exaggerated. though it IS a joke so exaggeration is fine
but it's still a shit joke and comic

>Oh no being attractive is so hard
If you have such a fucking problem with it give me your skin, I'll wear it.

Isn't it the guy that was attacked by Tumblr or reddit, and suddenly he started insulting them and acting arrogant, but turns out that it was a fake account made by reddit/tumblr and people started shitting on him for the wrong reasons?

He has a history of losing his shit online yes

I would split on that face if I could

He lives in LA. That's poverty level.

Chad and Brad

>a webcomic reuses assets
THAT MONSTER

sure?
not certain what expression they originally were but fuck it

>beautiful sounds of the city

If it makes you feel better. Once WWIII happens the "artists" will be the least important people in the new world and subsequently used for either cannon fodder or just killed outright

No one ever tells me to smile.
I think it's because my teeth are too brown.

>buzzfeed video where girls "manspread" on public transportation to try to get a reaction
>literally, figuratively, and metaphorically nobody gives a fuck
how the fuck did this even become an idea-that men purposefully spread legs like it's some sort of cult meeting's new rule? where does said cult meet up? have we ever had a spy infiltrate them to know?
also
>implying the other sex doesn't
fucking whut? did they forget women using entire seats for their bags? shit I fucking take up several seats in the back and sleep.

if you need space, just fucking ask. it's not being a dick it's called not being a beta fuck. and if someone wants to sit and there's no other space just contract, it's not being a sex it's being a decent person

>how the fuck did this even become an idea-that men purposefully spread legs like it's some sort of cult meeting's new rule? where does said cult meet up? have we ever had a spy infiltrate them to know?
because crazy people always assume something they do not like is some shadowy conspiracy?

I don't really care

He proved he is a shitty person with his childish Twitter post, but if anything it's still the thousands of basic bitches who respond to effortless cookie-cutter "omglol relatable xD" content on social media that support him and put him where he is now. If he wasn't in the spotlight, it would be someone else, and youo would all be attacking someone else like Planet Prudence, Sarah Anderson, Loryn Brantz, Hannah Hillam, KiraKira, etc.

Adam Ellis is just a small result of a bigger problem

There is a reason the dude who did fanboys quit his awesome comic to work with them.

Shit makes mad bank.

>ywn be rich and loved doing the bare minimum

What? What does he do for Buzzfeed?

Then he should move out of LA.

This is too funny to be from books of adam.

It's funny because Mockingbird and the chick from Divergent might as well be the same person.

"The noses and cheeks are different they're not the same"

Ghosts ain't real, bro. I want them to be, but they aren't...

I'm amazed that this post wasn't filtered as spam. Whenever I quote a bunch of people, it shits all over me.

That's an oddly specific image. Have you been sitting on it for a while?

>He proved he is a shitty person with his childish Twitter post
What post? And only one?