WW3

In all seriousness, when global war starts, what do you reckon your chances of survival are?

personally i think i would thrive.

Other urls found in this thread:

erieye-stock.deviantart.com/art/Carly-and-Ribbons-Stock-8-475279492
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/dec/17/rand-paul/rand-pauls-right-geneva-conventions-bar-donald-tru/
theweek.com/speedreads/610361/donald-trump-doubles-down-torture-war-crimes
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/The-US-Military-Will-Commit-Donald-Trumps-War-Crimes-20160307-0011.html
reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/donald-trump-says-military-wont-refuse-h
rawstory.com/2016/03/a-retired-major-general-sets-trump-straight-after-he-advocates-war-crimes/
democracynow.org/2016/3/1/donald_trump_wants_to_commit_war
reddit.com/r/findareddit/duplicates/23xrbh/list_of_nsfw_reddits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

100% I would die to a nuke. If I got out of my city fast enough I could maybe live a few weeks with radiation poisoning.

who is this semen demon

if I don't die I'm going to live out a mad max fantasy until someone shoots me dead. Literally no fucks given

are u the same guy who posts this in every WW3 thread? i forget what u posted last time... something about wearing mad max clothes and raping people

i would probably die by nuke or i would find out in advance and hole up in a bunker

>Muh Ww3

fuck off

I live between 2 major cities, I might not die from the blast, but the radiation would fuck me.

>all societies will exist in peace for millions of years until the sun turns supernova and engulfs the earth

I admire your optimism

fuck knows, got it off the net yonks ago.

I dont think ive even spoken to a female that attractive

I thought she looked familiar. She's a stock photo model, seen some other shit with her on deviantART.

erieye-stock.deviantart.com/art/Carly-and-Ribbons-Stock-8-475279492
'ere we go.

imagine being so photogenic. i look like a cave troll in my pocs

I would be kill as soon as they declare war.

i feel pretty safe

i mean, who will nuke italy? nobody is that stupid to waste a missile on us

Imagine not being a fat, autistic loser.
It hurts.

i also have a mad max/ fallout fantasy.

and by fantasy i mean ive actually taken steps to grow my own food, ive stockpiled tins of food, and ive learnt basic marital arts.

my next project is basic car maintenance and repair. I truly believe i would do well, i have no attachment to society, im just a man with nothing to lose. Also i could be a king, be a leader of a pack of raiders, roaming from place to place, taking what we want.

Also im going to treat women like cattle. They will learn.

>fat
im 115kg at 12% bodyfat
>autistic
nope, pretty anti-social, but thats by choice, i can be charming when i want
>loser
compared to bill gates, i guess so

No, what stops me from being photogenic is being "ugly". strange huh.

lets be fair, Italy is falling apart by itself. Even God hates Pope Francis

Carlotta Champagne
Your google-fu is weak, VERY SHAMEFUR

Pope Francis looks like a really good guy, the kind of person you can spend a dinner eating pizza and talking about soccer like an old friend

and you are right about the other statement, we are falling apart

Y-yeah, I was just j-joking.

Have some t h i c c , you glorious bastard.

i thought we were friends burger, you know, what with both of us wanking to the same girl at the same time

Trump doubles down after veterans speak out claiming U.S soldiers would not commit war crimes or torture children even if ordered to. Trump responds with, “They’re not going to refuse me. If I say do it, they’re going to do it.“

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/mar/3/donald-trump-says-hed-force-us-military-commit-war/
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/dec/17/rand-paul/rand-pauls-right-geneva-conventions-bar-donald-tru/
theweek.com/speedreads/610361/donald-trump-doubles-down-torture-war-crimes
telesurtv.net/english/opinion/The-US-Military-Will-Commit-Donald-Trumps-War-Crimes-20160307-0011.html
reason.com/blog/2016/03/03/donald-trump-says-military-wont-refuse-h
rawstory.com/2016/03/a-retired-major-general-sets-trump-straight-after-he-advocates-war-crimes/
democracynow.org/2016/3/1/donald_trump_wants_to_commit_war

Who said anything about wanking? I'm just saving this shit for later.

I'm on a completely different hemisphere from most of you losers. Plus Fiji is really close and apparently that's one of the safest places to be in when you're in some nuclear holocaust.

In LA so Im assuming it'll be bombed first

mfw when WW3 starts i'll be able to watch it all go down from 5000 miles away and shitpost while i'm at it.

You are lucky, if you really wanted to, you could go to the outback and learn survival first hand from the abos, right?

i have a feeling New york city will be nuked if WW3 happens

im in Li fuck me right?

i dont know whats worse being in long island or a nuking new york city

I live in San Antonio so ill pretty muchbe dust in the wind

> live on an island
> think you're safe

I live in northern Canada with guns, gold, food and military experience. Ya'll are fucked

i suggest we all use pepe as our logo or any variation of the frog so we don't kill each other

Joy from Sweden.

And holy fuck, Reddit has an entire board dedicated to THICC.

Today, Reddit WASNT shit.

It doesn't matter which hemisphere you're on. In case of war we still nuke you, sorry.

It depends if there are nukes or not. If not, I think pretty good. Got military background, actual experience and bunch of like-minded friends on our little raiding party.

That is, we are not thrown in jail before that, since organizing paramilitary crews in my country is walking on pretty thin ice, law-wise.

happy fapping burgerman

I live in the middle of nowhere in an irrelevant country (and even worse a tax haven with retarded bank secrecy laws country)

I'm more than ok, I don't even need survival skills

>live inbetween Albany and NYC

I'm probably fucked if it comes to nukes

in the ruins of america roving bandits will stalk the radioactive waste land. it wasnt just the nukes it was all the nuclear power plants that melted down. the jet stream drags it across america

most die. many will die but dont die instantly from the radiation sickness. people make zombie jokes. tumors are common as are all forms of cancer. a chosen few will seem unaffected though this is blind luck. the radiation gets stuck on and in things as it spreads. its not a persistent cloud

i survive because i didnt follow the heard to a farm when food stops being sent to grocery stores. i eat a few along the way but my geiger counter prevents me from eating any one whos to contaminated. i live in the mountains for the rest of my days and dont see any past the 3rd day on my way up the side of the mountain. the jest stream takes the radiation away of the chose spot not to it

>be Iraq war vet
>two options
>option one, become contractor make assloads of money working in a war zone
>option two, stay stateside immune from draft due to prior service. Mass breed with all the single women who's men have gone to die

what about the MAGA deplorables patch?

What's it called?

>your true killing instincts will be revived and you will act like the animal that you know you are.

>American women

take the fucking money man

Waiting for the conflict is literally only thing keeping me alive now. High hopes with all that shit running in France. Worst case scenario is to go to Ukraine, the war there will last for a while.

I live next to Beal Airforce Base, so I think that I would be one of the first to die.

Similar situation, but maybe worse... I live right between a military base and a nuclear power plant.

Fucking RIP

Just moved out of Toronto

So I'd dodge the nuke
>Implying Russia would nuke Canada

Would pump and dump, I have no standards. I dropped loads in yazidi women in some major during my Iraq deployment. Pretty sure I had kids, and ISIS may have taken them into slavery. I just stopped caring and will drop my load into anything now. I always make sure to leave no trace of identity so the child support claims haven't found me

I live out in the country in North Carolina

pretty safe unless all 13 people where I live decide to go crazy and shoot me

>I have no standards.
i believe you man. in all honesty i wouldnt get hard, unless i was using drugs

It depends, How fucked would miami be?

50 precento

Suburb guy w/ no property, no guns, no supplies bout 20 miles from a city
Would probably die if nukes drop otherwise this

It`s full of niggers already.

Sucks to be you. I speak with attractive women on a daily basis and do not give a single fuck about their well being. But it appears that they think I am genuinely interested in them which I find hilarious. They could jump off a cliff in some backwaters south american country and I would not give a single fuck.

I do not know what to do with the photos they send, so feel free to do as you please.

No one will attack Canada or we will win

As long as I don't get conscripted I think I will thrive too. Will be a pain having to pretend I have any sympathy though. The West brings all it's shit on itself.

I live in Siberia, in a city with a population of 5000. There is no military targets, and the distance to the nearest large city 1,300 km. Where nothing ever happens, and the collapse of the Soviet Union learned after 3 years.

>the collapse of the Soviet Union learned after 3 years.
bullshit

/r/Thick

or here's the list of all nsfw
reddit.com/r/findareddit/duplicates/23xrbh/list_of_nsfw_reddits/

It was hyperbole, friend.

i don't admire stupidity
i envy it
you have to wish you could be that stupid, bong friend.

here's another one for any lurkers.

holy shit she looks fucked up
i can see why she's clinging to a psychopath

i know you have your head up your ass, but there is a genuine and real threat that world war 3 could happen. My advice is take steps to survive best you can. or shit post on Sup Forums, your choice

>i speak to females

see thats where your going wrong kid, your supposed to fuck them, speaking is for emotional beta tampons. bruv i live in england, a major city, the white population is minuscule. a paradise if you have a hijab fetish though

or /r/gonewildcurvy
/r/curvy or /r/voluptuous

shit there's so many

check the filename bro, this faggot is a tumblr fatty trolling

How to tell your chances of survival:

Start with 100%

Take the number of neighbors you have

And for every one that owns a gun, multiply your chances by .5

If you do not own a gun, multiply your chances by 0.

If I get repeating integers I survive.

>tfw not enough of a degenerate to recognize Tumblr filenames

I can't navigate that shit site, fuck it

Live on remote North Sea island with plenty agricultural land, livestock, freshwater and fishing waters - me and mine will be ok.

Yea but the thing is, I could not care less about sex.I just keep them close for convenience sake.

how exactly am i a psycho?
just pulled things from my phone and put it in my pc. I don't feel like changing my file names up just to make you fucks feel good. Take it as you will. I do not care.

>Finnish
>Surviving anything
JUST

i live in maryland. if any foreign invasion happens on the eastern seaboard, amidst the chaos I got some scores to settle before I die. Don't give two shits about myself afterwards

>talks shit
>Sup Forums image names
SHIT TALKER
H
I
T

T
A
L
K
E
R

they are clearly delirious that you are pulling grade A tang

you did those kids a favor if you are decently good looking or tall

you make it sound like you did something messed up but the truth is 80% of humans were made in that way

We're going to be 'neutral', aka stay out of the war but sell weapons to both sides. So I guess my survival chances are pretty good.

i wonder how a feminist foreign policy will work out in the long run

Poorly.