Tfw son tells you he is a shitdick

>tfw son tells you he is a shitdick
>tfw you have your lips wrapped around a shotgun
>tfw as hard as you try to contain it, it soon spreads to your family and friends
>tfw they are all fine with it and basically congratulate you
>tfw you drop every single one of them who doesn't respond with disgust to it
>tfw not spoken to 90% of your friends and family in 3 years
>tfw i have no son

How did you cope with your son becoming a boylover, Sup Forums?

Well, people are born gay, so it's likely that you passed your faggy genes onto your son, OP.

At least he gets some good behind, while you get crippling depression.

kill yourself, youre a terrible father and a terrible person.

Point the shotgun in the other direction

Look, he may be gay, but at least he's not a faggot like his dad.

>not loving your child unconditionally
What mudrace are you?

Babies and children don't have a sexuality, you disgusting fucking cockjockey.

As for depression, I would rather be alone than associate with those who condone sodomy. My only wish is that he will be released of his suffering soon through contraction of HIV.

I'm a moral person, he is the abomination.

wow I'm sorry to hear that OP, you did the right thing though

There is literally nothing wrong with being gay, if he's your only child, you should have had more, it's your own fault you'll never have grandchildren.

Get a new wife and try again.
fuck off leddit, fags don't deserve fathers.

He is not worth wasting the bullets on.

Tell him that homosexuality is a sin. You are lost and feeling this way because you don't have the Truth which is Jesus Christ to lean on--he is your rock in such matters. Seek Jesus and with him you will find peace and hopefully your son will one day follow in your footsteps. I pray we will see an awakening of many of the "gay youth" today who will turn to Christ and leave behind their degenerate ways. Amen.

You did good. Only possible solution.

>don't want a daughter because she might become a whore
>don't want a son because he might become a fag

Fuck this ill just build a robot

>a sin that is beyond the control of the people "guilty" of it.
Th-thanks god...

>Get a new wife and try again.

I've considered this, but I fear it happening again. The way things are going with the media and schools, the probability is only increasing with each generation that your son will turn out to be a homophile.

This.

Crying and contemplating suicide because you couldn't even have enough children to sustain the human race? That's faggotry.

Please don't compare a promiscuous HETEROSEXUAL daughter to a son with a debilitating paraphilia and reproductive defect.

The trick is to have more than one child. 3-4 Children should be the bare minimum any white man should have.

You failed as a father. You were supposed to beat the gay out of him when he was young.

I support u OP, this is a story of emotions but god hates fags be strong

Unconditional love is for mothers.

Fathers are literally biologically programmed to feed their weak children to wild dogs.

Whether you're an autistic NEET permavirgin or degenerate sodomite, you can be sure that you're as good as dead to your father. The cultural theme of sons trying to earn the father's love is not just a meme. It reflects biological reality.

And really, there is nothing wrong with this. Unconditionally loving single mothers produce spoiled brats.

You live in a UK where you sons either become fags, marxists, or jihadists. The sun has set on Britain.

sucks for you user, have another kid and raise him to sieg heil

We're not base animals who are slaves to our every impulse.

To suggest homosexuals cannot refrain from acting on their impulses is laughably stupid, you should consider eliminating yourself from the gene pool.

We are all born with sin that is beyond our control. It is called original sin. That is why Jesus Christ died for us on the cross. To save us from that very sin.

I agree with you somewhat, if I were you I would've tried to fix it. I'm sorry for you.

Faggot lover. Homosexuality is degenerate.

OP, try again.

Hey at least then you can tell yourself that you tried. Otherwise you must live with the fact that you genetic code lands in some fags asshole. Not a nice thought.

Just raise him right this time and make sure to shield him from degenerate media.

you are a disgusting person and you should kill yourself. You are a fucking embarrassment

Y he no slimedick instead? And if he were straight and fucked her ass is he a shitdick?

Just have another kid and try again. He's not going to continue your lineage. Never put your eggs in one basket.

Surrogacy. And homosex is caused by xq28 gene. Try again

>eliminating yourself from the gene pool
kek thats what you are effectively doing
theres still hope, you can become a muslim and make them all gay, do your part

God forgives all who repent. There is no sin in desire; only in action.

OP didn't clarify if his son just likes dickgirls or not.. If so, then what's the problem familia?

Both are something I would disown

>you sons either become fags, marxists, or jihadists

Or girls.

b8

So gay people shouldn't have sex ever?
I'm not a degenerate neo-Jew, fuck off with your spread the other cheek.

The holocaust should have more pictures they make me laugh

M8

Where did you go wrong? Did you do any parenting?

im a traditionalist! family values are the most important thing!

my sons a fag? LOL FUCK HIM ABANDONED XDD CYA

you should kill yourself OP

>
>
>
>
>
>

>So gay people shouldn't have sex ever?

With members of the same sex? Absolutely.

This isn't hard you fucking waste of space :)

ow the edge

MUH

CHRISTIAN

FAMILY

VALUES

OP is the biggest faggot I've seen tonight

>How did you cope with your son becoming a boylover, Sup Forums?
Ask him what his mother did to cause him to be this way, and see how you can help him.

Fuck off tripfag. Filtered.

Trans and fags are the same thing in my book: all degenerates in need of purging.

shouldn't have molested your son

If your son were a pedophile or a furry, would you stand by his side you fucking sperglord?

>people should be abstinent if I don't like what they like
OK, I hope your son is actually a degenerate faggot that takes multiple negro dicks at once, you deserve it.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedo you autistic newfag

Why would I care who my son finds attractive, so long as they're a positive in his life, I'm happy

where the fuck does this double digit iq come from the retards of the right-wing where they go on about how

MY PARENTS FUCKING DISOWNED ME BECAUSE I TOLD THEM THE HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN FUCK MY PARENTS YOU SHOULD NEVER ABANDON YOUR KIDS FAMILY VALUE ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT

and then having a gay son and abandoning them and not understanding how retarded you are

i dont get it

im fucking natsoc and even if my fucking son was a tranny id be fine.

love your kids no matter what retards. fuck you guys

True, trans don't even exist, they're just mutilated men or women.

They're different, but equally despicable and deserving of death. Of this there can simply be no doubt.

Indeed

You didn't take him outside fishing
You didn't take him camping
You didn't take him hunting
You didn't "accidentally" leave a nudie magazine out for him to find as a curious boy

You never showed him the joys of manhood...Now he's learning about the joys of other people's manhood.

You failed your son, I'm afraid.

I want to ridicule you, but I feel pity.

Maybe you should put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Your line ends with you.

if he was a pedo and liked girls above 15 id say "okay thats normal son" if it was under that age id say "son that's not right, you should get help. im with you every step of the way :)"

if he was a pedo id say "lol that's weird but i still love ya son"

fuck you

My son's dead to me anyway, it doesn't matter a jot to me. It's him you will that sad, empty fate on.

Above 15 isn't pedo reddit

i dont think it is

i was assuming thats what he thinks a pedo is

thats why i said "15+ is normal" because it is

Luckily you'll never have to worry about how your children will turn out, you raging autist.

Ok

For the record anything 11 or above on average isn't pedo

>the technophile is also a pedophile

Hahahahaha

ITS OKAY TO ABANDON MY KIDS IF THEY'RE GAY

BUT NOT OKAY FOR MY PARENTS TO ABANDON ME FOR BEING RIGHT-WING

XDD

>My only wish is that he will be released of his suffering soon through contraction of HIV.

Get him into bugchasing

There is a line that people cross, there is a point when you realize an abomination in your family cannot be helped and will not be helped.

My son was such an abomination, and I refuse to stand by his side and watch him obliterate himself.

If he tried to get help for what he has, or at least refrained from acting on those impulses, or at least kept it behind closed doors and had never told anyone, then things might have been different.

But what he had become was a monster, and I hope he is released from that suffering soon, I pray he will find peace every night, and I am not even a religious man.

Your gonna burn in so much pain

I see why you are so attached to technology now.

You are hooked on it to feed your gluttonous lust and filth

If its on the clock, its ready for the cock

There is a line that people cross, there is a point when you realize an abomination in your family cannot be helped and will not be helped.

My son was such an abomination, and I refuse to stand by his side and watch him obliterate himself.

If he tried to get help for what he has, or at least refrained from acting on those impulses, or at least kept it behind closed doors and had never told anyone, then things might have been different.

But what he had become was a monster, and I hope he is released from that suffering soon, I pray he will find peace every night, and I am not even a religious man.

I'm not okay with having my son be a nazi.

But there's nothing wrong with being right-wing.

You're quite simple, aren't you.

Sorry op your living my nightmare i would disown my son and ask him to change his name when he got old enough

fuck off freedom fag

ban evasion is against the rules

abandoning your kids

IS

NEVER

OKAY

> let divorce culture and family courts destroy the basic building block of the country, the family
> But oh no boo hoo my son belongs to a statistically insignificant portion of the population

Exactly the problem with "cultural conservatives"

>No arguments

Dumb religiousfags.

So he's a degenerate in-your-face faggot rather than a normal person that happens to be gay?

>WAAAH WHY DONT OTHER PEOPLE DETERMINE THEIR SEXUALITY BY WHAT I WILL BE THE MOST APPROVING OF??? WHY DOES MY STOOPID FAMLY HAVE THE ABILITY TO NOT GET #TRIGGERED LIKE LITTLE BITCHES OVER SOMEONE BEING GAY???

literally who

"Not an argument" was invented by a right winger and can only be used by right wingers against degenerate Marxist technophile kiddy fiddlers like you

Yes, it is.

man you have some fucking issues dude

read the fucking bible

I saw a video on facebook yesterday. It was some tatted up nigger in a house smoking a blunt to rap music, he panned the camera and on the bed one of his homies was fucking a pale skinned beauty. I got a sick feeling imagining if that was my daughter. Honestly how could you l8ve with. I would probably kill the 2 nighers, then my daughter, then myself.

There are lines that shouldnt be crossed.

I am a right winger you dumb cunt. I'm not a deluded religious fag bootlicker like you.

He is a homosexual who has told people he is a homosexual.

>a normal person that happens to be gay?

That's also an oxymoron.

Just disown him and let him live his own life. Do not take him back.

God doesn't make us sin, however he gives us free will and let's Satan tempt us to choose death instead of life

Godless heathens will never be welcome into the kingdom of heaven

The right wing disavows you.

Atheism is a leftist trait.

We would sooner have Islam rule the world than let atheists live in peace

I already have, like I said I have not spoken to him in 3 years.

I hope he dies, he brings shame on me just by existing, and I don't want him to experience a life of such torment and agony.

My stupid fucking niece is a coalburner, got hepatitis c and is having twins

kek

What's wrong with that if he doesn't make a big deal out of it.
>behaves like and does the same things as everyone else, but happens to go home to a man instead of a woman at the end of the day but doesn't let that effect anything else in their day to day activities.
How horrible!

If I had a son who turned out to be a shirt lifter, I would completely disown him, and anyone who enables him.

I know it's harder to make new friends when you are older, so losing the friends you have now can be tough, but you will be fine in the long run, you will eventually make new friends.

a lebbo dogs gunna fuck your daughter doggy style lol

Every time one of my kids died i just made new ones.

>I, the man who hatefully abandons his own son and freaks out like a spastic in front of his friends who aren't pathetically neurotic over sexuality am moral

yeah nah

Stefan is an atheist fuckwit and you called him right wing.

whats a lebbo?