I came home from work this evening to find my Trump sign was stolen by what I presume was Niggers

I came home from work this evening to find my Trump sign was stolen by what I presume was Niggers.

What is the next move?

It two more
Booby trap

i steel them cus i collect them cus i hoard. 40 years from now ima sell em on ebay.

*steal

Leave a bucket of Fried Chicken + rope snare on your lawn. You'll catch the culprit in time

buy a new one and set up CCTV

Pic related or wire it to a battery, preferably both foot rape + electrocution

Also install a camera and post results here for keks

New sign + electricity

Look on local social media and track them down and report them to the police.

new sign with gps chip
Follow and destroy

+ motion activated sprinklers? kek

Obviously you should riot in the street, set things on fire, destroy infrastructure, and hunt down the next person you see whose skin is a different color from your own.

do what i did; rig it up to a 240v outlet

gun

Fishing line and fish hooks

Hook it up so that the perpetrator gets electrified

options are limitless

get another one
when they try to steal it again shoot them

this

Be thankful that's all they took. It could have been your virginity

Buy a new one and put a little sign on the bottom that says: I have a rifle aimed at you, please do not steal my sign.

new sign
attach note
take this sign and I'll give you a job
new sign will be fine, no steal
on your lawn for decades

Get another one and rig it with a surprise deterrent that will not get you in to felony tier legal trouble..

kill everyone

I've got mine hooked to a 220v outlet

Bird repellent (like bird-b-gone), or tanglefoot.

>ima
confirmed for nigger

Get another one and add a help wanted sign underneath it.

Bury a trip wire mine into the ground while its attached to the trump sign.

Put a scarenigger in your yard.
>scarecrow in KKK robes

put another
sit in a bush with your AR
castle doctrine it up

i actually saw the first trump sign in my neighborhood last week. went by the house today and it was gone. the two hillary signs are still up and there are like 4 or 5 christ signs.

The only way the left will learn is when you place a Trump sign in the yard of your local newspaper editor or tv anchor. Nothing should happen, because the left is not violent.

Why not be a bro and plant a new Trump sign for the poor lad?

if i'm going to spend money on trump stuff that is just going to go missing, i'd rather buy a bunch of trump bumper stickers and stick them on liberals cars.

That's fucking rad

Race war when?

Your revenge comes from a Trump presidency. Don't be petty like women.

JUST VOTE JILL STEIN

ALSO DONT ASSUME JUST SEE IT IN THE PERSPECTUVE AS THE UNIVERSE GUIDING YOU TO OPEN YOUR MIND AND YOUR PERSPECTIVE TO OTHER OPTIONS IN THIS ELECTION OP

How many jobs will fit in your front yard?

Cover the signs in pepper spray or some kind of pepper oil. They will touch the signs and eventually touch their eyes or their penis.

This.

Just see what all the fuss is about anyway.

kek. Genius idea senpai.

I love it when niggers use their ghettosmarts for good thijgs

This restores my hope that Trump will win. Thanks user.

I definitely would NOT super glue razor blades to the bottom edges of the signs before making sure they're firmly in the ground.

report it to the local police, ask you neighbors if they saw anything, then inform your mailman or trash collector. They visit neighborhoods on a daily basis and in case the sign shows up somewhere they'll be able to alert you

My sign got stolen some months ago but I managed to get it back the very next day

Bird repellant. It's transparent and a real bitch to get off your hands and clothes