So..are we going to have two Captain Americas now?

So..are we going to have two Captain Americas now?

Who's that? Did they fucking clone Steve?

it's very confusing, Blue Cap just solved the problem but vanishes when it's time for everyone to pose for the victory splash page. For all I know, he just fucking vanished after solving the problem which honestly IS the Marvel way of ending an event recently

We had two Caps for a bit. Sam was still Cap when Steve took the mantle back.

and still no love for the X-men..

:_(

who the hell is the little black kid to the bottom right?
Sam's sidekick?

Prediction: Hydra Cap is going to be wearing that stupid Iron Man Hydra armor in most, if not all, of his future appearances.

>"now"
Where've you been for the last decade?

the new less legally problematic Patriot because why deal with artist who hold rights when you can just insert an OC to do the same thing

All this diversity and they needed a straight white male to save the day.

It's a little ironic.

I find it very strange that Kobik only did this for the Legacy heroes. Was everyone else shit out of luck?

Other questions:
Who was Kraken?
Quasar died in Captain Marvel and nobody cares?
If Widow was resurrected, who's funeral is that at the end?
Why would Kobik leave reminders of what happened when it was ALL HER FAULT?! SHE got people killed, and yet she's not fixing everything cause "Never again"? BULLSHIT!

There will be actual Cap and Fallen Cap. I hope Fallen Cap will get put on the Thunderbolts.

>Who was Kraken?
lol did they really not answer this? I thought for sure it'd be Ian Zola.

Best way to beat a racist white male

So new cap is the memory of Kobik of the idealized CapAm? He's become literally the American Dream?

>Stark rather than Iron Heart
dropped the ball, insufficiently diverse

What is Stark even doing there anyway, he made it public knowledge that he's just an AI now?
All of this is so confusing.

Aw shit. It's been years since I used the spoiler tags.

Did that kid on the bottom left even do anything in the event

But it does: Ageism
>bleedingcool.com/2017/08/24/generations-iron-man-ironheart-1-review/

Summary: Even though the cover and pile ofvariants show classic Iron Man with Riri — that never happens. Instead, Riri is flung into an alternate future where Tony Stark is a 126-year-old Sorcerer Supreme and he’s surrounded by the children of famous Marvel heroes. Tony brags about how great the future is and Riri gets inspired to do stuff when she goes back.

Huh. It's weird, but I don't think I even care anymore.

Am I still a true Cap fan if I liked the Hydra Cap storyline?

where are the hispanic mestizos, you negro lovers?

I'm fucking sending you more centroamericans as punishment for your lack of diversity.

I doubt they'll kill off TrumpCap.
If they go that route then the blame for Vegas and the superhero hideout and the public sidekick execution all lands at the feet of Classic Cap.
If his reputation isn't spotless in 616 'Merica then there's no longer any point to the character.
Keeping TrumpCap around gives them a fallguy for this obvious lapse in maintaining Captain America's moral credibility.
And it's not as if there's never a use for an evil twin.

I loved the fallout of everybody losing there shit becuase Captain America was a Hydra agent

What does Carol even do

I know. It was so satisfying to watch the butthurt.

Bad enough it s a complete copy and paste from that shit mobile game Contest of Champions

how did Las Vegas get rebuilt and Black Widow get resurrected?

what happened to Kobik?
did she receive orders on what to do, or did she repair the world herself as she thought?

I mean, she also could have resurrected Cyclops and repowered every M Day depowered mutant.

>shield with an ark reactor
So stupid and yet so stylish.

Stand in as a proxy for Superman until Marvel wants to again mock and belittle the concept of an authoritarian all-American alien enforcing moral virtue through personal might.

(it's all there in her new costume's color scheme)

I meant that Riri is not in op pic, while stark is (well, tony ai, I guess?)

CAPTAIN HYDRA
A(x)I(s) IRON MAN
WAR THOR(make up some bullshit so Volstagg isn't completely ruined)
OCTOPUS-MAN
PYMTRON

S U P E R I O R
A V E N G E R S

This gives us a "Dark Captain" villain for Cap to use in the future.

All heroes need a mirror villain. Bizarro, Zoom, Sinestro, Venom, Titanium Man (or Ironmonger or Crimson Centurion or several others), Abomination. I'm kinda surprised we haven't already had a Capn Nazi for Steve to face off.

(A mirror villain, not a reverse-villain. Red Skull is a reverse for Cap. Joker is the mental-health-issues-and-evil flipside of Bruce's bag of psychoses-doing-good. Lex is brains vs supe's brawn.)

>how did Las Vegas get rebuilt and Black Widow get resurrected?
It didn't and she wasn't
So it could be easily argued that the Marvel Universe is a better place now

but she has to be alive by october for the iceman + defenders thing

>Believing a cover

Brace yourself: He's the new Patriot, Rayshaun Lucas, and Eli is nowhere to be found.

Eli Bradley honestly should be the new Captain America, Sam Wilson can go fuck himself.

Pretty sure it's this fucking guy.

She murdered Chitauri queen and all the eggs. She's doing what she does best, she purges Xeno scum.

Go blame Eli's creator

Less Legally Problematic Patriot, I like that name.

Both are takes on the original armored Cap back in the 90s when they couldn't figure out how to best edge-ify the character.

Holy fucking shit, the guy legit drew his nose like a monkey. It's not a tiger mask, it's just chalk, so his nose is actually like that.
HOLY FUCK.

I love how 90's artists don't seem to understand how abdominal muscles work, so they just put a bunch of fucking balls in there. Or how when they draw helmets like this they don't realize there's no space for the nose.

Real cap doesn't exist anymore, only Hydra Cap.
Falcon is considered the new cap.
Real Cap saves the day but is a goddamn fake.

OLD MAN LOGAN IS LITERALLY IN THE FINALLY AND HAS DIALOGUE WITH STEVE

HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Captain American Footballplayer

To be fair through, Can we really consider Wolverine a good representation for the X-men? He's basically a mainstream/avenger hero at this point.

Wow that victim complex is never going way is it, white boy?

Throw the Maker in there too.

W H I T E B O Y

They're going to make him a recurring villain aren't they?

And he's just as dead.
t. Death of a Salesman

Wasn't the Cap in the 50s already retroactively a villain nowadays?

>I'm fucking sending you more centroamericans as punishment for your lack of obesity.

>there's no space for the nose
I can't find enough Spider-Man pictures

I feel like there should've been more back and forth between the two. Really have their conflicting ideals clash while fighting. Instead we got that stupid weak ass after school special pep talk in narration boxes.

Hopefully Hydracap becomes the new leader of Hydra and takes them in a different and morally grey yet still antagonistic direction.

At least the X-men exist in that universe. Reed and Sue and the FF are still nowhere to be seen or heard.

We've already had that. Hydra Cap is totally going to become the new Grand Director.

He was demoted to Lieutenant tumblr, check the nose.

What if he has to fight ultra patriot 50's cap? Is that guy still alive?

I don't even know who half these people are.

Earth's centerfold collection of huge dicks, Carl gets to be on the front page and Hologram-Tony stares at you from the back cover disapprovingly.

probably because you dont read comics

which is my point, he's not even in the final shot

fucking ike is a piece of shit and i'm not even an x-fag

Skele-Captain

Who is the America Lad behind Carol?

>/
who is the giant devil mantis?

He just wears armor over his abs and crotch

Kill alien babies

But this is why they had the Cap clone Red Skull for so long. He was the evil twin villain.

And they had that commie guy back in the 60's that just never caught on.

That's the Grand Director and no, he isn't.

Eli was created by Allan Heinberg and Jim Cheung, who also created Wiccan, Hulkling, and Kate Bishop (Hawkeye).

the other three get to appear in comics, why would they be sticklers about Eli.

also Marvel doesn't do creator owned contracts, so anything created in a Marvel book is a for-hire creation, meaning its the property of Marvel.

where do you people come up with this shit?

I hate this kind of page.

>Nova flying to nowhere in particular, seems to be heading to the ground
>Miles jumping and web slinging on nowhere for no reason
>Spider-Man squating while everybody is standing up, for no reason

Seriously Peter, why you are on that pose?

Widow wasn't resurrected.
the panel that made people she was, was one of her and Rick Jones in front of the rubble of Las Vegas as a "this is what we lost" kind of thing.

Maybe the entire Secret Empire takes place in that limbo dimension from the 90's Spiderman cartoon and Cap and Red Skull just hallucinate/warp the dimension to suit entertainment needs.
Or, y'know, whatever happened to Movie Skull and the Cosmic Cube.

>Spiderman: "Holy shit is that an actual fairy!? Pokeball, go! Outta pokeballs, damnit gonna have to fight it myself. Spiderman used webthrow! "

The scale is all kinds of fucked too. Sam looks like he's barely any taller than Ant Man. And Wanda is nearly the size of Giant Man.

He's just doing jazzhands but you can't see the movement, you ignoramus.

> Crimson Centurion
You mean Dynamo for Iron Man. Though Titanium and Dynamos are reverse, not mirror.

And no, mirror villains are a lazy concept. They're good because the writing is, which you can do with a non mirror villain anyways.

Literally just some kid named Shaun that took over The Patriot mantle. Tony made a suit for him because he happened to have a design in his sketchbook. Apparently Tony just makes suits for everybody and anybody now.

Also he goes on in Champions to call Hydra white privellege and that people of color like him will be the first to go.

That... That would have been a much better story. I think Sam was better as Falcon and, to me, it made little sense that he was the new Cap.

Whuzzat, now?

And Odinson is just standing there like he was a good guy the whole time

>no respect for digital Americans

Pls leave

Isiah is the one with legal issues, not Eli

Wait, this makes no sense! How does a hologram move shit around?

Deadpool was more heroic than thor

spidey didn't do shit wtf

He has gloves he's able to interact with.

Also that one time Hydra Cap was able to make him tangible enough to be grabbed if I'm remembering correctly.

whats the issue with Isiah?

quick googling didn't turn up much

So Eli is still on the table but they made a new patriot anyway?

Dumb.

He's their biggest property so he needs to be there.

Hard-Light Hologram?

better question: where is the hologram projecting from?

He's not wearing them in that page.

No, they're gonna get merged, just like Pre-New 52 Superman and Post-New 52 Superman. House of Ideas.

So hologram Tony is forming black teen avengers now?

How does a suit help that kid not be murdered the second he steps out to fight crime?

>Rayshaun
His mom didn't love him, is it?

It seems to be inconsistent. Sometimes he's shown interacting with real objects while wearing some variation of his Iron Man gloves like in with his right hand but then he's opening things without wearing it on either hand like in

Nova face like saying... what I'm doing here? why I don't have a Generation comic?

Wanda's thinking "oh, this is the end of the event, the bit where I get to have some agency...oh, it's over."

Reminder that he blew up a bank, and will never be punished for it.

Cause he and Rich had a whole mini together.
If it lasted, we would have gotten his and Rich's experience through Secret Empire.