Do you want this show back?

Do you want this show back?

So, who is this guy? And why is he obsessed with Tuff Puppy?

Drop the gags, make it more action-focused and make more villians then we can talk. They had a better rouge gallery than half of the capes.

No, and telling me how good it is to you is not gonna change my opinion.

This. I'd like a more action oriented show. God knows we need some in this day and age.

Not really

You should want the show back. It's awesome

It's a CLEVER parody of Spy movies

No. Please let it rot in peace.

He's been shilling some petition to get Tuff Puppy back for almost a month now, and no matter how many times we tell him to leave us alone, he keeps coming back. He says he was born in the 70s, but his writing style tells me he's a millennial.

If you brought it back to it's season one concept where Dudley was an idiot savant who only the chief really got I'd be down.

Cosmoing him was a mistake.

Its so unbelievably bad, though

Did you ever consider this guy being accosted with a mental retardation?

I mean regardless of age?

It was fine, Dudley should have just been less stupid. Only flaw

I need more replys.

Also, Tuff Puppy deserves to have more threads than Rick and Morty at the moment. That show sucks

I'm a huge fucking faggot who wants to get fucked by Dudley's knotted cock

This must be Sup Forums's version of Hunter 3-1 Actual

>Dudleys knitted cock
>Not Kittys barbed cock
Bad taste

Stop using my nametag!

TUFF Puppy was a mistake.

NO It wasnt! It was an awesome show

I sexually identify as Dudley from TUFF Puppy. Ever since I was a boy I have dreamed of being a black and white dog who is a member of a secret agency. People say to me that being a black and white cartoon dog is impossible and I'm fucking retarded, but I don't care, I'm a beautiful and strong canine. I'm having a plastic surgeon install dog legs, torso, and a tail on my body. From now on, I want you to call me Dudley and respect my right to eat, live with, and fuck other dogs and/or cats. If you can't accept me you're a dog murdering caninephobe and you need to check your primate privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I like how shitposting about this show is a new forced meme.

Mm I love fucking dogs in their naughty canine assholes

I want to sniff Kitty's asshole

Her mom too

Only if it's just Dudley. The cat is shit.

Dab on those TUFF Puppy haters Xd