Your state

>your state
>your governor

> Minnesota
> this fuckin cuckold

Georgia.

Nathan Deal. Vetoed campus carry, he's a shady fucker.

North Carolina

Pat McCrory
Don't know much about him other than he told Obongo to fuck off with his tranny bullshit. Voting for him just for that.

MNBro here

Fuck mark Dayton

He is a special blend of cuck/corruption. At least he is such a mindless cuck that he said Obamacare sucks (it does)

You can just see it in his beady fucking lost stare. How did he get elected again?

fellow Minnesotan

could you imagine us going red because of this idiot and his fucking trains

Alaska
Bill Walker

Won because Palin endorsed him over her own lieutenant governor who fixed her mistakes. Now he's being Obama lite, he expanded Medicaid, changed the name of a county equivalent that had been named for a Confederate soldier, and took our oil bux (which, fortunately, will do him in). Read up on this jerk, we are not as based here as we used to be.

I'd post a pic of him and his shit eating grin but I'm on mobile so that's difficult.

>Vetoed campus carry
FUCK HIM

t. Georgia Tech student

Sometimes I still miss the old design on the watertower.

This wheelchair ridin' alpha male

>New York
>cuomo
Need I say more?

Arkansas here. Fuck this guy. He talks big conservative talk but there are spics EVERYWHERE so he's doing a shitty job. He endorsed Rubio initially as well, and Trump still eked out arkansas. Any fellow arkansans know this feel?

>Michigan

Our governor made the mistake of being a white man while people in Flint fucked up and made themselves more retarded.

At least we're not Ohio

Pat "The Tranny's Tyranny" McCrory

He's on pace to win reelection even after Jews tried to crash our economy.

Emperor Cuomo, running NY right into the fucking ground, thanks a lot you liberal fucks

>McCrory
Based as fuck. He got my vote.

And he let the LGBTUVWXY scare him out of a tranny bathroom bill. What a cuck.

I'm not sure if there is anyone I have more contempt for than Cuomo. I hope Preet gets him eventually.

>Maryland
pic related

Better than the blind man

>Georgia
>Nathan Deal

>He's a corrupt cuck who won't allow us to smoke weed...

MN reporting.

Dayton literally quit his Senate job because of the feels. Then he declared his feels completely healed and the moron Swedes elected him to governor. Insanity.

I plan to move out of NY after college, purely because living in a blue state is shit

This fuckin' guy.
Shit would be pretty based if fucking Dems in the state legislature and AG's office would quit fucking with him.

Maryland

Larry Hogan

Actually has the highest approval rating probably out of any Republican governor. Always is wearing his Maryland State Police polo. Big time LEO supporter and all around awesome guy. Oh and he beat stage 3 Hodgkins as well.

Even the shitty lib cucks in this state approve of him.

Based Larry and the Don are only two republicans that will ever get a vote from me.

Missouri.

That's right you fat whore, you suck on that constitutional carry. Mmm. Faster. I'm gonna veto all over your fat face.

>California
How does Jerry Brown keep getting elected? I miss Pete Wilson.

>Wyoming
>Matt "Egg Head" Mead

I too wish to abandon this shithole for more conservative pastures.

Mostly I just want to live somewhere where winter doesn't make up half the year, though.

Same here.

Posting all dank Pepe McCroys left over from the Charlotte chimp out

Go ahead, laugh at me

Last one

Kasich is not that bad. He's a little cucked, but tolerable.

this fucking guy

That was mostly the film industry and large business headquartered here. Hollywood gets huge tax incentives to film here, which they can sell to 3rd parties to sell to corporations in Georgia.

He's got that Lindsey Graham cuck face

He had a better chance to beat Hillary over Trump.

>Oregon
>this fucking bitch

Biggest RINO on the ticket next to JEB. They may as well switch parties.

I live in Plymouth.

California

Moonbeam himself

MN

hate that crazy faggot

Hello follow Hoosier.

HELL YEAH

BASED ABBOTT

You live in the worst state in the country.

Didn't she get in because the previous governor had to leave office or something and that she's un-elected? I heard she was also pretty abusive with her gubernatorial powers.

Who was our last great govenor

Those glasses are 100% shooped

WA
Hopefully this slick kike sometime soon.

This is a meme. NC has a fairly large film industry. They took the tax insensitives away because they cost more money than they bring in.

If more States stood their ground, the tranny issue would be dead. Instead, so called conservatives cave in because they're scared of being called a bigot.

>Oklahoma
>Mary Fallin

Don't know much about other than she's the usual Conservative-Republican, Christian type. She also seems to be universally hated. I don't know anybody that likes her.

>Mississippi
>Jim Hood
Dixie fucking doing something right for a change.

Yea, Kitzhaber resigned because he and his fiance were doing shady shit. She replaced him and signed into law every Democrat's dirty laundry list last year and this year. That's why we have retarded laws like motor voter, having to stop using coal by 2030, and $13 minimum wage.

i met him once, he was a pretty cool guy, his office is also really rad.
but everyone i know in the state legislature says he's an asshole, i dont believe them.

you wish you lived in New Jersey so you could experience our fantastic pizza

Yeah but I like Ricky Snyder. Good guy, seems to me.

>Supports 2nd Amendment
>Fiscal conservative
>Balanced Budget Amendment
>Defund PP
>Ban fag adoptions
>Fossil Fuel support
>Strong military
Not as RINO as people make him out to be.

>Florida
>Rick Scott

Liberals go rabid when they here his name, they curse him for everything that went wrong in their life (he cut the gibmedats to spend on better things)

He literally take $0.01 for his governors pay.
Our growth is the highest in the nation, areas have been getting revitalized. I like the guy. He hasn't done shit for Medical marijuana, but he hasn't done much to obstruct it. He handled the mass shooting well even thought everyone treated him like shit because of party politics.

How do other people feel about him?

I know he's always been hardline 100% behind Trump.

t. GA State here.

I envy you. So many asians on your campus. All we have here are blacks. If Tech had a Law program worth a shit I'd be there instead.

ayy lmao

>Oklahoma
>Mary Fallin

Not only is she grade A retarded, she's also a slut. She's had numerous love affairs with police officers (lol), most recently a highway patrolman.

Let's hope. Just voted for him

Have we ever had one?

>guuiiiiiise stop it I want all the gays in the bathroom to myself!

just be happy shes fucked over the Native Americans so they don't fuck over you.

>campaigning on balancing the budget and raising taxes to do it
>actually winds up cutting taxes and gives incentives to out-of-state start ups, bolstering the Californian economy

This fucking guy
Screws up so bad he ironically governs as a conservative

>Maine
>Paul "D-Money" LePage

>tfw literally no chance she doesn't get elected

NoT OP, but I have a question for you're guys. If any one of these Gubners should be president who would it be?
>Matt Mean
>R
>Wyoming. Home state. Best state
He doesn't feel the need to change shit every other fucking day to justify his wage. Just leaves it the way he wants it, and I like that. Also yuge 2md amendment, open carry, castle doctrine, stand your ground supporter. Because he's from Wyo naturally

they tried to raise taxes and he wouldn't allow them. Little cucks

>pennsylvania
>tom wolf i think

Oh wow, she's not a corporatist whore. How evil!

Current governor, some placeholder no one has really given a fuck about.

NEXT GOVERNOR! DOUG FUCKING BURGUM! BASED AS FUCK, RICH AS FUCK BUSINESS MAN! BUILT A COMPANY FROM THE GROUND UP, SOLD IT TO MICROSOFT FOR A BILLION! DUDE KNOWS HIS SHIT AND SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT IN 8 YEARS!

Dropped my ballot in a few days ago.

AAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck yeah

He is Governor Jerry Brown
His aura smiles and never frowns

Are you from Wyoming?

I want to move to Wyoming. I hate living in this state called New Jersey

>Wisconsin
>Scott Walker

He's really shown how grade A retarded he is over the last few years. Even the Republicans here don't like him anymore

>Virginia
>All of our governors suck giant purple phallus:
Terry McAwful
Bob McDonghole
Tim "The Creepy Uncle" Kaine
Mark "Good Goy" Warner

I wish Based Jim Webb would run as governor or at least Robert Sarvis would win (yes he's a cuck but at least he's not a neocon or neolib).

Concealed carrying is overrated desu. I honestly forget I have it on me most days... But I have and get to because of my last bastion of the right state.

he likes harleys tho :^)

Howdy neighbor

Seems pretty fucking based.
Best part is that he doesn't give a fuck about the social issues that keep fucking over the GOP in the General.

>CT

>Fucking Dannel.

His name isn't even Daniel. It's Dannel. He taxed GMC into the ground so aggressively that they moved to Boston. What the fuck, Dannel.

Yeah. Its better than NE I think. I don't know how people can live in such a small area cramped together like rates in a sewer. And all those states are full of dindus, which just multiplies the shit

Democrats hate him, and republicans didn't want him.

That's should be the new litmus test to run for office!

My advice. Move to a 1A city and start a farm, but not everyone's down for that

Agreed. I wonder if he will get reelected since all i see are smears against him by liberals or another dem is trying to block or reverse his orders.

Based hotwheels. I bought his recent book. Didn't realize he got paralyze getting fallen on by a tree that got struck by lightning. Freaky shit

Why? Is it because he'll make everyone seem stupid by comparison. He seems based, but maybe he's just a 2 faced faggot. He is a politician afterall

Florida
Governor Skeletor

He's not all that bad.

Supports Trump

Said this:

Rick Scott to Liberal Arts Majors: Drop Dead

See reply

He sounds like what Trump should have been. Trump came into the primaries with no fucks given about social issues. If he had stayed that way, he'd have won all of the independents and would be up 10 instead of tied.

>Paul 'smoothie' Lepage

He may be based, but he has the soulless eyes of a liberal. Why are so many of the best politicians the strangest looking?