Let's make a deal

If Trump loses the election, we need to recognize that there is no conventional political solution to the decline of the United States. Hillary will legalize millions of spics if she takes office and guarantee permanent Democrat rule.

We need to shift our focus to balkanization. Big, multiracial, multi-linguistic, multicultural countries are vulnerable to balkanization, secession, and collapse. We can engineer the collapse with shitposting and weaponized hashtags, and eventual action in meatspace. We can bait the Aztlan spics and black nationalists into a frenzy. Get them burning American flags and asking for separatist referendums.

I know that this seems outlandish now, but so did the dissolution of the USSR in the 1970s.

Don't let them use the American military to push globalism and neocohen wars anymore. If we can't lead, no one else should be allowed to.

I know that a lof of white Americans love their country, but they need to recognized that white America is gone. The United States is neo-Brazil with nukes, and other countries are paying the price for having an ultra left wing, multi-racial, economic powerhouse control the world's oceans and push degeneracy and Zionism on everyone with its military.

Union soldiers outnumbered Confederate soldiers roughly 2:1. If the Second American Civil War were to start between now and 2040, fighting age white men would be outnumbered by around 2030. The Millennial generation, which is already aging out of prime military age, is only 55% white. For this reason, we should push for dissolution, not civil war.

How about this: If Trump loses all the dumbass redditors drink bleach.

Sounds like a plan.

Are you actually part of the Northwest Front?

Nope. Not in a position to help yet.

Military technology greatly alters the numbers game in warfare. Whites could win a war with 10% of the population if we had the tech.

Very stupid post.

The US lost Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Libya with high tech.

Hardly a stupid post. The USA is not a mountainous jungle filled with people who are against us. 1 tank could not be stopped by 10,000 men with automatic weapons. Let alone an attack helicopter.

Fuck democrat rule. We need republic rule

Wow man. First of all, there is no jungle in the lower 48. Secondly, tanks can be blown up with IEDs, like in Iraq.

Please go read some recent military history before spouting out any more stupid shit.

C'mon leaf, you obviously haven't been to the PNW. It's pretty dense with evergreens.
Also the NWF is run by a fat spic who is literally unemployable so he just takes money from the under 21's that think it's a viable idea before they go off to get fucked in Seatac by a Somali.

That's not jungle, that's forest.

Also, high Homeland Security. How much do you get paid to browse Sup Forums?

Yeah, but gl navigating a tank through it nonetheless without going a snails pace, or take the crumbling county roads.
Also, sup, I get paid fuckall since I'm not working. Sers tho, Covington is a fat fucking spic le whyte powur with nothing worthwhile to show in his 40+ years of "activism".

No dude. You're the one spouting stupid shit. You can't even read and understand my post apparently. Of COURSE there is no jungle in the US. That's what i WROTE. Second. if you want to go up against attack helicopters and tanks, I'll take the 10% of the population with them against your 90% of the population without 'em any time. Are your IEDs going to bring down Apache attack helicopters. Will they bring down flying gunships? the only way you win such a war is to extend it for like 30 years. Have fun with that.

>to autistic to make anything of your life
>but apparently we can cause the collapse of a country with shitposting.

Have you guys learned nothing from years of disappointment?

>Of COURSE there is no jungle in the US. That's what i WROTE.

What you actually wrote:

>The USA is not a mountainous jungle filled with people who are against us.

If white America actually revolted, the Union would dissolve, and this time it would be 1:1 instead of 2:1.

> (You)
>>Of COURSE there is no jungle in the US. That's what i WROTE.
>What you actually wrote:
> (You)
>>The USA is not a mountainous jungle filled with people who are against us.

Yes, apparently you did not pass Reading Comprehension in skool.

Key word 'not' a jungle.

I said 10% of the population. I never said anything about 1:1 or 2:1.

Got half a line into your post.

Way ahead you....noob.

prease come