ITT we celebrate the fact that were not American

ITT we celebrate the fact that were not American

>tfw i'm american

I haven't seen another white person in like a month.

ahhaaha yea fuck WHITE PEOPLE

>60% L M A O

>America
>white

we r 92% white.
come here whiteys

Stop making fun of us :(

This website would be so much better if it was just Americans

My blood sugar is 6.5 and my BMI is in the normal range

user posting from occupied territory in Aztlan.

Fuck white people. Fuck America

Brown Pride!

La Raza

Unida

Jamas Sera Vencida

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

ah yes i remember 2050 when these statistics were recorded

niggers

Fuck off you shit cunt

dedeth to amgrica

Texas here. Fuck America.

This thread has been claimed in the name of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Complimentary bag of 13 burgers you can purchase for 17.76 will be made available shortly.

Bro. go hang out at the gun range you dunce.

>one change at life
>not born in Switzerland or New Zealand

JFMSUF
F
M
S
U
F

You hiring?

I can't wait when Clinton wins the election and we secede from the """""""""union"""""""" once and for all.

Fuck Texas, or does the glorious holy land of Colorado need to teach you two bit faggots another lesson like we did at Glorietta Pass. Google that shit because I know your homosexual pushing education system would tell you the truth about how you're all faggots that can't fight worth shit.

feels pretty great to be pure and not degenerate

>ITT we celebrate the fact that were not American
YET

>pre-Trump statistics

America isn't getting any whiter

no country is

It was a good scrap and I don't begrudge you that.
Yanks are still fags, though.

>Wanting to be born in Fush and chup land

Well Yankis are fags and I hate them for controlling the greater part of my states land and flooding it with retarded Californians and mud blood Mexicans. And yes we were fighting for the evil imperial capital. But we still kicked the shit out of the Texans trying to take the western territories despite being only volunteers with self provided weapons. And yes in the long run there wasn't much economic gain from taking the western territories, but damnit they were our piles of dirt. Like we did in Oklahoma and like we did in Arizona, we kicked the stupid Texans out of New Mexico and forced them back into their own lands like whipped dogs.

>spain
>no bikes little transportation
>all walk
Dafug are conquistadors afraid of wheels or something?

I don't know, but Canadians are afraid of testosterone, that's for damn sure. Just look at your faggot prime minister.

muh guns tho

OP will be bit on the ass by a spider whilst shitting and shitposting at the same time.

Id really like to know though, but I do know that ameriburgers arent afraid of too much testosterone that you guys practically just shart anywhere. Just look at your public places

>New Zealand
Baaaaaa

Can Alaska play too?

Nice try, now get out of this thread and back in the pen with the rest of us amerifats.

No freak states allowed.

>mfw not american

>tries to hide shame of obvious and clear failure in leadership by finding obscure occurence that could be observed in Canada just as easy
You can run, but you can't hide from the ugly truth that your leader is a complete faggot that hates his own people and is looking to sell them out on the cheap. Very low energy. Very low T.

>member when?

>freak state
Чтo этo?

Ireland first and Ireland last and Ireland over all.

Why so mean Australia? I love and support all Anglos. ):

I'd be happier about it if the Prime Minister wasn't an actual cuckold.

Hate to break it to your leaf, but Canadians are basically Americans only less American. You're like the pastel colors to our rich deepness.

No Vlad, you can't have them back, they're our freak and they belong to us now.

I wish I had the comfy life of living in a 3rd world country (i.e. any other one). Chillin, waiting for America to make things right again, using the metric system for laffs, sounds great.

Being inferior, insignificant and helpless to it all sounds like living tightly wrapped in a blanket you can't escape from.

Having to make independent choices and financial decisions, because the nanny state won't pick you up if you fall is living in a state of constant anxiety and occasional depression.

i long for the simple life with some sheep, a pasture and ranch house, and plenty of time to read while I wait for the world to end

>tfw when you're too smart to be American

So would we. What the fuck is going on up there? For the longest time it seemed like you guys had your shit together. Turns out you were lying the whole time while sneaking hits from the degeneracy pipe when no one was looking.

>MRW leaf thinks he's better than literally anyone

>Netherlands

can confirm
took my bike to uni
took my bike to go out with friends
took my bike to go shopping
took my bike to get anywhere

whenever i had to go to another city i just took a train which was fast, cheap and comfy.

not having to own a car saved me a shit ton of money.
In the US it's impossible to get around without one.

>when all of your intelligence is dedicated to finding new and inventive ways to insert dildos into your anus

Your mom already discovered all the possible ways, I don't need to

Vibrancy does that to a nation. Sadly Eurofags are getting "culturally enriched" faster than anyone anticipated and soon public transit will be a nightmare. Not gloating, I actually think its horrible. But its the truth.

LIVEABLE COUNTRIES POWER RANKINGS:

1. USA
2. Canada
3. Australia
4. Netherlands
5. Switzerland
6. Norway
7. Finland
8. Denmark
9. UK
10. Germany
11. Austria
12. Italy

poverty gap:

9. Czech Republic
10. Poland
11. Hungary

Pay Yo Bills Gap:

12. Iceland
13. Portugal
14. Spain
15. Greece

KINDA THINK THEY'RE WHITE TIER:

16. Dominican Republic
17. Argentina
18. Chile
19. Brazil

LIVE IN A HIGHRISE AND NEVER TOUCH THE UNTOUCHABLE LOCALS TIER

20. Malaysia
21. Indonesia

NEVER QUITE GOT IT RIGHT TIER

22. Mexico
23. India
1000. Haiti

>leafs bird getting btfo

I know its not.straya but basically same type of faggot

Explain how we're freaks, exactly.

You just insist on trying them all out and writing a poem about each experience. Yeah, I know your game leaf. Every time your prime minister comes on the TV the whole world hears that shit. Just don't be shocked when you government makes "songs of my anus" the official sound track of Canada while the rest of humanity cringes at a once formerly decent nation becoming cuck'd by itself.

Well your mom made them sound so exhilarating

The leaf is eternal

Look man. Alaska and Hawaii are the two freak states, everyone knows that. Hawaiins are periodically overrun by lava people and ancient volcano gods and Alaskans are occasionally overrun by ice giants and a different set of volcano gods. Just how it works when you arrogant bastards insists on being off by yourselves and not wanting to hang out with the other 48.

I'd rather be American than Australian desu

I have like 8 family members who are Australian citizens lmfao.

Pendulum swing. The Conservatives were in for 10 years, and now with them getting older, it's likely we won't see them again for 2 election cycles. Unless le weed man lmao fucks up really bad.

I AM FROM THE BEST COPUNTRY IN THE WORLD

I CANNOT BE CONTAINED

FUKIING TAKE YOU ALL ON, AMERICA

USA USA USA USA!

THE EGLE WILLL DESTORRRRRRY YOU, KEEEEAWWWWWK!

You think we like Geese? They're abominations.

i dont like the goverment but not all americans are evil. only the nonwhite americans.

We'd be a lot more inclined to hang out with you guys if y'all didn't treat us like dirt all the time, what with not shipping here etc. Be nice to us sometime.

>2016
>not having to choose between a corrupt old hag and an orange narcissist windbag for president.

Never been a better time to not be American. Shit's about to implode

DELETE THIS

the US has the most livable and the least livable neighborhoods in the developed world.

I've never seen neighborhoods that were truly "unlivable" in central Europe, while they do exist in feral negro american areas.

Are you not fucking understanding me leaf? We weep for the loss of your dignity as a nation. This whole "if we kill our enemies they win" shit isn't going to fly when the next big war breaks out. And filling all your cabinet positions with diversity hires is sure fucking fire way to third world level corruption, believe me we know about that too. This is like a fucking intervention. I would love if Canada was the big strong white menace in the north that might ride down and liberate us from our own demons, but that's not the case. You pulled a surprise flank move and out-pozzed the world's number one pozz exporter in just a few short years. That could only have happened if you had an addiction to black dicks for a long ass time and never came clean. Get your shit together or we're going to kick you off the continent. We may be stuck in drunken stuper but at least we're holding down a steady job, you guys are going balls to wall on hitting that crack pipe of degeneracy and that shit just can't fly. This is tough love, but fix that shit and fix it now.

You seem angry

Sorry dude, but there are plenty of white Americans fucking it up badly. Who else would be competent enough to efficiently export our degeneracy elsewhere? I'd like to think getting rid of non-whites would solve all our problems but the roots of this problem go pretty deep. Also doesn't help we have a bunch of cryptos that hate whites but pretend to be white when its convenient.

Hi

I'm sorry but 10 years is more than enough time to fuck over any country. Your shit is getting reck'd bad right now.

Yeah I'm angry. You were supposed to be better than that. It's like the drop out stoner older brother seeing his younger brother in whom he had all the hopes in the world emulate the same bad decisions only to a greater degree. And the fact that your prime minister is a total cuck and you should be ashamed of him, but whatever, no one wants to fight the good fight anymore I guess.

I've never been outside of America myself. I sometimes wonder if white people are as dumb in other countries as they are here. Not even talking in a political sense or about education. Just plain fucking common sense and intuition.

You're furious

Don't worry the weed tax money will solve everything :'^)

>60%

And you're not? What the fuck kind of person are you if you aren't heart broken and enraged at seeing your nation slowly destroyed and becoming the laughing stock of the world? They don't call Canada Sweden 2.0 for nothing.

No it won't. I know, my state legalized it arguing the same damn thing. It's all bull shit and further cements the degeneracy into place.

fuck off mestizo half breed
No one wants your tacos, drugs and rape.

Made me smile black dude.

Canada is Sweden 2.0? Your the one whose women are being raped by wild negros everyday

Holy shit, how pretentious can you seem? You are the problem that you speak of. You are the fucking idiot. Stop posting in international threads.

I'll celebrate the fact that I'm not a American, if Hillary wins. I'll apply for citizenship, if Donald wins.

wish i was american

Remember we burned down your whole capital in the same war. ;^)

That was British troops, wasn't it?

Can I join? I mean I am american but im a really shitty one.

Yep

The rest of the world does not have to hold their noses and vote for Hillz or Short Fingers on November 8.

You should all fall on your knees and thank whatever deity that you worship that you don't have to actually vote for either of these two assholes.

SHART
IN
THE
MART

It feels so damn good to not be the political laughing stock of the entire free world.