Hey ameribros, just trying to get a beat on this

hey ameribros, just trying to get a beat on this.

how many burgers do you guys eat daily?

I average at around 2 a day, usually a lunch burger, then a dinner burger, maybe a snack burger in between if I'm feeling especially peckish.

>morning burger
>poast morning snack burger
>lunch burger
(powergap)
>dinner burger
>nighttime snack burger

Depends.
Do mini burgers count as a full burger? I munch on those throughout the day. I keep them stacked vertically in a thermos so they stay warm. Pretty great for keeping me satisfied between regular burgers.

I'd say 4 mini burgers = 1 normal burger

>daily
What the fuck? Maybe once or twice a week

Get the fuck out of my country

I can only eat burgers because they perfectly fit my macros.

>wake up
>breakfast burger topped with hash browns and an egg
>go to work
>for brunch eat a light meal of 2 double cheeseburgers
>lunch time, enjoy 3 triple patry bacon cheeseburger, hold the lettuce/tomato. Chicken fries for a side
>leave work, dinner time. Absolutely starving. Have a leisurely dinner of 5 deep fried pizza burgers, try a Greek style burger but goat cheese is too unamerican.
>midnight snack, reheat a few boxes of mini burgers
Typicall day desu

Depends on the meaning of what a burger is.

1-2 per day

Fpbp

maybe 2 a month...home made i dont do mcdonalds desu

Second this

I'm making one right now.

About 4 a day. Two for lunch and two for dinner.

/Thread

Average burger intake per day is 17.8, but at a minimum I 15 burgers per day.

once every two weeks probably

its a good filler meal when I'm fuckin bored of all the shit in my fridge

No matter how many i don't eat i just keep getting fatter and fatter

I was gonna report this thread for being off-topic but then I remembered that there are very few exceptions for my rule of: No reporting American posts.
That being said, I don't eat enough fucking burgers.

usually one or two a month, though sometimes more, never more than once a week though

Rear burger

That thing in the middle looks like a melted condom.

Get the fuck out of here.

I bet you voted for Jeb

I eat around 4 a day. Not even joking.

I've been doing a 4 hotdog breakfast followed by a healthy and sensible lunch consisting of just 1 Burger and a side salad. For dinner I usually just eat Totinos Pizza rolls or Hot pockets.

once a week

THEYRE CALLED FUCKING SLIDERS

get your TGI Fridays eating ass out of here, they're fucking mini burgers and you know it.

it's ok user nobody will judge you here based on your eating habits
just stop lying

oh my god i feel so bad...the meme is true, i literally just ate a burger not 10 minutes ago and its 1 AM.

I SEE NO BURGERS IN YOUR IMAGE! HAVE YOU NO PATRIOTISM?!

LITERALLY EVEYONE CALLS THEM FUCKING SLIDERS.
FUCK TGI FRIDAYS

>regular buns
Get on my level

Think hobbit meals and then you're on the right track.

late for my midnight burg

what topping should I order? mozz sticks?

What are you, a bitch? We don't use the word "mini" in this country. A burger of small stature is a slider. They are a thing.
I'm concerned about what this (((image))) originally was...

24 burgers a day.
i sleep for 1/2 hour, wake and eat burger for other 1/2 hour.
it's the regimen of true burgmericans

>midnight burger
>not putting mozz sticks on it

one every week just about. two if I'm having a good financial week. i try to go for inventive/new burgers that i've never tried before, never cheap ones and always pure beef / no tomato. i like lots of toppings that are not cold. i like a burger to be hot through and through.

Haven't eaten a burger in years lad. Eat steaks often though.

You have to go back

>Morning burger
>Shower burger
>pre-lunch burger
>drive-to-work burger
>lunch burger
>brunch burger
>second lunch burger
>burger sliders as a snack
>drive-home burger
>TV Burger
>double dinner burgers w/ fries
>bedtime burger
>midnight snack burger

And if I have a bad dream, a bad dream burger.

Doughnut bun master race

Unfortunately I know exactly what it originally was and where it comes from thanks to my travels around the interwebs. I am full of shame, and even more so, hatred for the artist.

I'm also ashamed to be on the same board as this horrid little cuck-lovin' bitch.

>Pic very related

Literally ate a burger for dinner earlier and I'm not even memeing

in uni so I go to the dining hall and eat two burgers a day

Maybe a third for dinner

>Maybe once or twice a week
Looks like we got us a vegan here, boys!

twice per month max

i average about 2-3 burgers a week

I haven't eaten a burger in over two years. Do people seriously eat these things regularly? Sounds like a great way to become a complete lardass.

what are these ugly cunts looking at

maybe one or two a month

>claims to be American
>doesn't eat burgers on a daily basis
Nice proxy you have their, Australian.

add pre morning burger and that's a pretty good list. plus all the post-fap burgers.

If you don't have a monthly average of one burger per day, you're an illegal mexican nonamerican.

myself, I'll have one a day, sometimes two

faggot

I usually have a burger topped with egg and cheese for breakfast, blend a few sliders from white castle into a fine liquid and drink that on my way to work, pick up another crave case from white castle to snack on before lunch, go to my car and fry up 2 or 3 burgers for lunch on my engine block, go through white castle again to pick up another crave case to snack on before dinner. On the way home I go through wendy's and then McDonalds to pick up a few pre-dinner burgers and then when I get home I fix 4 burgers dragged through the garden for dinner. I might fry up another burger or 2 before I go to bed to stay satisfied while I'm sleeping.

Nice slide thread faggot. Nobody eats two burgers a day.

ah yes, The Luther.

I've had this a few different ways. most restaurants I've been to are merciful and split open a single donut by cutting it down the middle and stuffing the burger inside. you opted for what I did when i made them homemade: two fucking donuts. way better, greater impact, 8/10 ingestion 2/10 excretion

Two or three a day. I'm a big guy tho

from where mostly?

>post-fap burger
try mid-fap burger, makes the experience 100x more enjoyable.

I know. 3 is the minimum.

I can't even masturbare without having a burger in my other hand

I eat an all-natural, organic veggie-burger for dinner almost every day :3

I greatly prefer home made although when I do get burgers from somewhere theres lots of local places with great burgers. If fast food is necessary I like burger king.

Where do you get good burgers at? I haven't had one in months. I enjoy burgers and chicken wings.

hold still..

Need more specification for size here. I usually have a light breakfast, which means a small 1/4 lb burger topped with lots of Bacon.

My Lunch is rushed since I have to work hard for Mr. Bagelstein, so I power through 4 1/8lb burgers topped with Ketchup and Onions.

Dinner is where I try and be fancy though, and for that I have a double patty 1 lb burger topped with Cheese, Lettuce, Onions and a Pickle in order to hit the essential food groups necessary for a balanced diet.

I go to the burger parts store and make my own.

You must be very poor, I am sorry. Are there any burger kitchens nearby?

Veggie burgers are garbage tier food.
Can't even say you ate a burger if the only thing you eat are some lean green shit.

Go get your hippy dippy ass some meat in those buns and enjoy a real burger.

good brand

5 a week maybe, such a tasty and efficient way to deliver beef. No buns.

just slid a greasy burger with fried cheese down my throat yesterday

What is the correct side to have when you eat a burger? I prefer frickles and Cajun onion rings.

i dont even average 1 a day. maybe 2 a month though since thats a average you would probably see me eat 8 in some months

I have 911 burgers a day in honor of the victims of the World Trade Center.

Beer batter fries. If you never had them, come down south and find a place called Mugshots, they have the best beer batter fries.

sliders

I just finished the first Sonic burger I've ever had. It was decent, I'd put it just under Wendy's in the fast food hierarchy. The fries were shit but the shakes are good.

GET THIS FUCKER OUTTA HERE

Alright guys, so sauce wise..

Do you guys prefer the holy trinity: ketchup, mustard, and mayo...

Or are you guys into A.1. sauce?

Or is there some strange sauces, like thousand island, that you guys are into more?

Personally, i'm and A.1. guy.

Fucking California

These things are so delicious when properly prepared. Been looking for stuff to add to it, though. On the burger itself or on the side. Currently doing 2 slices of regular bread, mayo, ketchup, the patty itself, and a couple slices of American cheese. It's decent as it is but obviously there's a lot of room for improvement. Any suggestions, friends?

fuck you, we've got In N Out in California, that user is just a faggot.

At its core, its a vegetable, and vegetables don't do well when exposed directly to fire in traditional meat preparations.

Take your cheese, surround the patty, and then deep fry it. Serve on a kaiser roll, not with Mayo, but thousand island dressing, or a zesty marinara.

In n out is pleb tier - it's the White Castle of the West Coast. In the world of shitty fast food burgers 5 guys or fatburger is god tier.

In N Out is mediocre at best.

If In N Out was gods gifts to America, it would not be stuck in California still, unlike Five Guys which is taking over not just the USA, but now the UK as well.

The State of Virginia is responsible for 3 things, of great benefit to Humanity.

1. Successful Colonization of North America by the English

2. The College of William and Mary, that educated the men who would write the Declaration of Independence, the US Constitution, and the Doctrine of Church and State separation.

3. Five Guys.

Probably a Hillary supporter

>1 or 2 burgers a week

Here a burger is eaten only on occasion. On the weekend with a friend, or on a date (in n out seems to be a very popular cheap date place). So at most once every week or two, and primarily because I'm on a permanent bulk so I don't mind fatty foods. But it has to be a good burger, the lowest quality I'll go is in n out. None of that chilis or 4th of July barbeque tier cheap shit. The source of the meat must be highly minded too, brotip: if it doesn't look like the part of the animal it came from you should be concerned.

>muh meme burger

>(((HERE)))
Back to Mexico you faggot

I only eat one meal a day, usually dinner. But I make up for my burger deficiency by having a triple burger, with triple condiments and triple bun. This way I am assured of getting full burger satisfaction.

Like 3 a month.
I don't really eat fast food, though.

My family cooks burgers at least 4 times a week but I usually don't. I love going to this local hole in the wall bar sit and getting a couple cheeseburgers, some onion rings, and a vanilla shake.