What the fuck is wrong with the DNC? Why didn't they run Jim Webb or Biden?

What the fuck is wrong with the DNC? Why didn't they run Jim Webb or Biden?

LOW ENERGY

Not Biden. Biden v Trump would just be both gentlemen claiming that they could beat the shit out of each other.

Pretty much everyone knew Hillary was gonna run and no one knows who the fuck jim webb is

Jim Webb would be a good pick for the never trump people

They didn't run Jim Webb because he's not a fucking Democrat, he's a republican who says he's a democrat lmao.

Did they actually not know how sketched out Hillary is and how objectively shit she is?

I guess the same can be said for most career politicians.

Well, Biden then. Wikileaks he got fucked by Clinton/DNC

maybe they would, election based on fight

That would be possibly funner than thsi election

Biden is still mourning his son, the guy lost his entire family already and said he was going to crack against the pressure, webb is not touchy feely enough for the faggots on the left as soon as he started talking about how he blew some gooks ass with a grenade in Nam all the liberals cringed.

Webb and Rand were the only people running I would ever consider over Trump, more so the former.

Can you even imagine how divided Sup Forums would be if it was Gook Slayer vs Pussy Grabber? We'd be breaking the site daily.

That shit was awesome.

I actually liked Webb. Solid moderate. But the Democrats wanted a repeat of Obama's win but with Hillary because she is paid up with the right people. To that end they needed someone to play identity politics and youth appeal. This is why they had Bernie run donation scams for Hillary

All in all it was a brilliant manipulation on the part of the DNC but they seriously underestimated just how dirty and unlikeable that old harpy really is

I assume it is far too late to replace Hillary with Biden now.

Hillary was promised this.

Clinton is the perfect puppet.

That would be fun as hell.

Were the rumors that Trump was thinking about Webb as VP, legit btw? McCain wanted Joe Lieberman as his running mate the establishment conservatives shot him down.

It'll be Kaine who has to run for her if/when she steps down, I think. No way it'll be Sanders

They were never substantiated as far as I know.

It was mostly memers and dreamers spouting that. I was mostly #Meshin'4Sessions, but Pence has proved his value.

Yes of course....

All the ballots ore locked in place now and cannot be changed. It would be Trump vs. Kaine now.

Webb would have crushed this election 2bh.

IT"S HER TURN WHY AM SHE IS NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD

People have already voted

Is that supposed to be Palin? She looks like shit tbdesu.

>Why don't commies run a man that used to kill them in the jungle

Gee, I wonder why.

Honestly this would've been epic

Clinton controls the DNC

Soros/Rothschilds/banks control Clinton

Trump will crush them all

They were counting on Shilldawg's name recognition and her being a woman rendering her immune to all scandals because they think everyone's been brainwashed into being a PC drone by social media.