Major General John Rossi "Suicide"

al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2016/10/maj_gen_john_rossis_death_rule.html

Was it really a suicide? Why would someone kill themselves just after receiving an advancement in their career?

Other urls found in this thread:

shtfplan.com/headline-news/new-obama-executive-order-hints-at-devastating-space-event-that-could-disable-large-portions-of-the-electrical-power-grid-cause-cascading-failures_10152016
al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2016/10/maj_gen_john_rossis_death_rule.html
scallywagandvagabond.com/2016/10/major-general-john-rossi-suicide-death/
missiledefenseadvocacy.org/about/jobs/the-major-general-john-g-rossi-military-fellowship/
army.mil/article/142901
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/13/executive-order-coordinating-efforts-prepare-nation-space-weather-events
missiledefenseadvocacy.org/defender-of-the-year/2014-defenders-of-the-year/
kswo.com/story/32501838/fort-sill-bids-farewell-to-rossi-welcomes-mckiernan
swoknews.com/local/flag-army-celebrate-anniversaries
beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/09/trump-told-emp-attack-to-be-used-to-stop-the-election-2477441.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>assume command of Army Space and Missile Defense Command
My money is it was a hit and they are saying suicide to cover up the actual investigation

That is what I am wondering. Perhaps he had dissident opinions, and they did not want him in a position of power. Unfortunately, I cannot find much background information which would be indicative of a motive. Perhaps he was one of the generals which support Trump.

Does this have ties with the rising tensions with Russia?

What means could be used to gain information on his political leanings?

Bump

Or China, They are trying to push spess pretty hard too and love shitting up geopolitics in their area. On the other hand it is Redstone arsenal and I would kill myself too if I were stationed there, let alone in command there.

New Obama Executive Order Hints At Devastating Space Event: “Could Disable Large Portions Of The Electrical Power Grid… Cause Cascading Failures”
Mac Slavo
October 15th, 2016

shtfplan.com/headline-news/new-obama-executive-order-hints-at-devastating-space-event-that-could-disable-large-portions-of-the-electrical-power-grid-cause-cascading-failures_10152016

I live in Huntsville and his death was a huge shock. Nobody knew why he would do that. Also, there are a ton on Chinese spies in Huntsville.

Wow, Huntsville getting some attention.
Lemme tell you something guys, folks from Alabama aint too keen on suicide. Especially the military.

I'm working on some research through the internet right now. I also texted my father about it. He is an officer and may have had contact with John Rossi.

hate to break it to you, but your cat may have autism. get it checked.

Its all these fucking car manufacturers.

>A written statement by the Army on Friday made no mention of what might have prompted Rossi to take his own life.

Well-paid, well educated family man... lil odd

You idiots turn everything into a conspiracy. Board is a joke.

>al.com/news/huntsville/index.ssf/2016/10/maj_gen_john_rossis_death_rule.html
Hell nah we aint

alright guys, im feeling kinda antsy, since its from near my neck of the woods. lets see if we cant dig something out of this.

We should all hang out and wait for the nukes to hit after DC.

Nothing is confirmed yet. All we are doing is investigating. A very successful man receiving a promotion but kills himself 2 days before taking the position? And the position-Space and Missle Command. Combine that with recent tensions with Russia, China as some anons have said, and the election. Something may be happening, but we do not know what.

Many people in Huntsville thought something was fishy months before Sup Forums ever said anything.

GO MCFUCKING FUCK YOURSELF

nahhh nahhh

some of this conspiracy shit is based in reality

this journalist committed suicide with 2 gun shots in his head

so easy to do right????

lest you forget (((their))) catch phrase
"even the best of snakes deserve death "

Can you elaborate?

scallywagandvagabond.com/2016/10/major-general-john-rossi-suicide-death/

>Ironically, a few months before killing himself, Rossi had spoken in March at a conference about suicide in the armed forces, saying: ‘We are ultimately responsible for soldiers both on and off duty.’

Also, his son Dominic is a captian in the army also, check him out.

So far, I have this:
missiledefenseadvocacy.org/about/jobs/the-major-general-john-g-rossi-military-fellowship/
and this:
army.mil/article/142901

It may be of low relevance, but is yet interesting.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/10/13/executive-order-coordinating-efforts-prepare-nation-space-weather-events

oct. 13 2016

(((just a coincidence)))
benenson salvage plan...

Yeah its great. People have been warning about this for decades and there are measure we can take to defend ourselves from total meltdown.
>Measures taken
>0

Oh and here is this:
missiledefenseadvocacy.org/defender-of-the-year/2014-defenders-of-the-year/

From these sources, it is evident that he was somewhat significant in his field.

Sure. A ton of people who worked on Redstone Arsenal and with him in general said that he would never do anything like that. Of course, that's what everybody always says when there's a suicide. I think the suspicion was exacerbated by Scalia's death a few months before and all of the weird political deaths on the past year.

I don't necessarily think that someone assassinated him, I was just pointing out that Sup Forums isn't the first group to bring it up.

>pic
This reeks of counter intel

so i gather he knew a lot about our missile defense system. maybe hillary is trying to cover her tracks for the 4 minute warning slip?

Good finds. I don't really have anything beyond mutterings in the communities.

I'm probably just worsening the whole thing with my anecdotal "evidence".

i liked this one better.
AntiChrist type shit,

this is the only post with dubs, so im taking it from as a sign from kek.

So I found out he was a Colonel at the time of the Ft. Hood shooting, 7 years ago. He was promoted twice in that time, while the army has an inflated number of generals. That is a rate of promotion which is out of the ordinary. This combined with the other articles seems to confirm that he was very significant in his field. This does not confirm any wrong doing, but does confirm his importance.

kswo.com/story/32501838/fort-sill-bids-farewell-to-rossi-welcomes-mckiernan

>Religious
>Family Oriented
>High Performance

What is the target demographic of suicide?

swoknews.com/local/flag-army-celebrate-anniversaries

He was a Major General in 2014, making his promotion even more accelerated, twice in 5 years.

Well the general that he was replacing was wildly unpopular among the Arsenal's engineers and scientists.

>build cool thing
>general or colonel walks in
>suck his dick to try to get funding
>he doesn't understand anything but nods
>he immediately forgets about you
>spend frivolously to maintain your funding for next year
>hope this time around he'll listen

This process isn't unique to Huntsville, but the huge ratio of engineers to actual military makes it more obvious. The new guy may have been some kind of Trumpian whirlwind that could clean house and anger "the establishment", but that's just conjecture on my part.

a number of sources talk of EMP attack if Hillaroid is losing election
beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/09/trump-told-emp-attack-to-be-used-to-stop-the-election-2477441.html

this has been DEBUNKED. no one puts a wavefront sensor on a projector.

CTR detected. CTR: Hitler lost friends in WWI and in the German communist uprising of 1915. Hitler loved his friends. The rich Jews killed Hitler's friends, so Hitler did what he thought was right.

Going to bed bump