Who will millennials vote for?

Who will millennials vote for?

Trump.

feeling the johnson over ere m8

I can never remember I'm 22 do I count as a millennial?
I'm voting Trump either way.

Hillary.

They've been brainwashed very hard by her, I doubt any are truly redpilled.

>WHAT

The Major.

It's the will of the millennium.

No one, since they can't vote on Facebook

Ye, and so do I at 24. I think the cut-off is actually '88 for millenials if I recall correctly. It's just pretty fashionable for millenials to prattle on about shitty millenials as if they are exempt from that status due to being a woke af witty individual

Anyway, I've gotten a couple of my extended friend-group to vote Trump. The others I've had lengthy conversation with, but to no avail. I don't think any of them will be voting for Clinton; just a few for Johnson who I voted for in 2012 and the rest abstaining and posting on twatter about how the election is just so dreadfully awful

and im sure it is clear who I'll vote for as a strict policy voter focusing on SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED and intact national borders

>Still in the goofball libertarian phase

christy

>not voting for the big tittied policegirl

Trump

>millennials
>voting

top laff
literally the armchair expert generation
t. millennial

They don't vote.

That was a trick question.

They won't

I will write in Bernie

fukken oath!

And they say that Jo'ja is gonna turn blue because of all the melanin-enhanced gentlemen residing in Atlanta and Savannah

no way in hell

Fairly even split if not leaning Trump. Social media is a largely millennial tool and is overwhelmingly Trump. You can't discount the idealism and lack of experience that young people tend to have that naturally makes them lean left and more susceptible to left ideas.

goof thing these shits dont vote

1983 is the actual cut off for millennials. If you were alive yet not an adult pre-2000 you are a millennial aka Gen-Y. I'd say 90+% of people using Sup Forums are millenials with the rest being made up of some Gen-Xers and underage kids from the new generation.

The closer we get to the election, the more I see closet Trump supporters coming out in droves, especially millennials.

On my facebook, I went to DJT and HRC's FB profiles. HRC has a total of 7.59 million likes, and 4 of my friends like her. DJT, on the other hand, has 11.8M likes, and 10 of my friends like him.

>I doubt any
Some millennials are redpilled, but that's, y'know, less than 1% of them.

I'm 21, gf is 19 and we both voted trump

Kids don't vote unless they're really excited.

Hillary is really not exciting.