NSA user?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

idk who the fuck he is

welcome to Sup Forums

desu desu

no u....
fbi only acting due to pressure from the NSA due to it being compromised.

now fuck off were full.... its friday go have fun...

maybe i am the fbi user

tbqh fampai

Why does NSA hate Hillary?

NSA CIA FBI larping faggot who knows

I may or may not have once worked at one of these establishments, so I may or may not be pretty sure that some NSA or FBI people visit here on their free time.

i'd bet fbi, but idk

Thats retarded

This is fucking Sup Forums

Of course there's NSA and FBI here

NSA is basically hacker paradise

NSA is just weaponized 4channers

Fbianon checking in... digits confirm

user would never lie ...

can confirm he is NSAnon

he most likely wasn't fbi. his stories were mostly unverifiable garbage that would be nearly impossible to look for anyway. on top of that i remember one user pointing out that fbi user was talking about doing drills that the fbi doesn't do. if he really was leaking shit it makes sense that a lot of it would be obfuscated in shit and half truths

Go back to whatever shit hole you come from new fag.

If there are any FBIanons or NSAanons here itt, I have a question that I dare not enter into Google.

How do you guy's manage and handle your CP crime and intelligence division? How does the work get managed and who gets assigned to those duties? Are employees rotated? Is it a super classified/need-to-know basis?

I'm super curious, but nobody it's not exactly something one would want to seek out unprotected...

DHS>>NSA

everyone knows this

i'm not sure that I like your tone

hot meme user

lol NSA is practically god after PRISM.

wow you are american and you know less than me

NSA has the best minds of your country

Maths, cryptography, cybersecurity, physics

These guys will outsmart anybody

I bet they are childish

Most geniuses are

You can ask them when they bring you in for questioning.

10/10

What are you implying?

dude you can google that wtf. dont be so paranoid. although i do see your concern with inputting things about CP. try like "child crimes" or some shit.

anyway here is what they do, word on the street anyway. they hire pedophiles that are good with computer so they will browse all the CP in the world and see where it is located. each CP must be individually categorized. it is demanding work. they have an internal policy that views this as a productive use for pedophiles

but they must be good with computer

I guess there is this certain VR headset they wear that displays CP, kind of like in a clockwork orange, and they get paid a certain amount of bitcoin for each CP they watch

>I bet they are childish
>Most geniuses are
And that's why DHS>>NSA

NSA are tech heads now lost in their own sea of data

DHS are based as fuck old school stasi style thugs

footsoldiers armwrestling, desu

Ohello Sup Forums, my name is Chips Handon. I always like to lork at 4cham and I also like mudflips too, as you do. DASU DASU LOL. I also like having sex with underage children (HOES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY DICK), shop the wops, do a battle roll and i just lost the match. Due to the fact that i'm not a noobfag i know that /political/ is in possession of a great variety of "E-mails", at least those of you that aren't underage B%. in a nutshell, I need Anomalous to deliver to an Astrafaglian /re/tard some of his "E-mails" (you know what I mean LOL). ROW ROW ROW THE BOAT. PLEASE DONT MAGE THIS THRED IT IS NOT COPYPIZZA, BUT ORIGINAL COMMENT.

So you started browsing Sup Forums semiregularly in late July/early August or later?

I can't tell if you're memeing or not, but had a good chortle regardless.

>newfags will think this is OC

FBI user was okeefe

I've always wondered whether the FBI could arrest the entirety of the NSA for storing illegal images/videos as evidence. I mean, technically, isn't the NSA in possession of every bit of CP distributed within the US since the agency's inception? Couldn't they all go to jail then?

I mean, I know they won't ever, but technically, haven't they all broken CP law?

i was wondering this too, specifically because fbianon mentioned knowledge of the contents of the SAP mails. I'm not sure if an FBI analyst would have the necessary clearances for this.

confirmed

We are not in the eighties buddy

Yeah I know the name of the program too, it's Minortitty Report

Not even Hillary ahd clearance for it how could FBI have?

That user was NSA 100%

idiot NSA shill detected
The "nerd virgin" joke extends to your kind as well

the government is immune to this type of thing. consider that the police can't be arrested for the contraband in the evidence room.

probably not NSA, now that I read this thread

i wonder if the three-letter agencies actually shitpost directly, or if they farm it out to some other organization

or if they don't post here at all

stylized on official documents as CP-ULTRA. here is some more information about it.

before you are allowed in you have to prove you are a pedophile by browsing CP in front of the agency recruiter while an intern holds drafting compass to your unit to see if you become turgid

MAGA

all three plus some

Another thing to consider is that it could have been a semi-benevolent hacker. Such an actor might not want to release something that will cause world war, but would have an interest nudging us on the right track WRT the clinton foundation.

its called LARPing and its being performed by a 400 lb hacker in his moms basement.

they'd learn more just sitting back and observing

They know this.

At the bare minimum Sup Forums for the CP problem it used to have in the years past. Sup Forums too most likely.

Though Sup Forums has been thoroughly taken care of is a now a pure homo safespace with traps comprising like, what, 50% of its traffic now?

FBI user is Julian Assange? Edward Snowden? Guccifer?

Comey himself

i really doubt they pay Sup Forums much notice

C'mon now
How long have you been on Sup Forums

possibly, but i would think it is someone unknown.

another (small) thing that would bolster the hacker theory is that the person had intimate knowledge of chan culture and could spot and respond properly to meme checks (such as baneposting)

Cuz they know her better than anyone.

this place isn't that important

It got Trump the GOP nomination.

well, they probably do now, i guess

>another (small) thing that would bolster the hacker theory is that the person had intimate knowledge of chan culture and could spot and respond properly to meme checks (such as baneposting)

Is Elliot /ourguy/?

I love threads like this

It's a refined classic.

i'll have an updated theory once the election plays out, and after I observe more

it's fun playing an armchair psyops analyst

really though, hear me out:

an fbi agent might give us a physical description or bantz (you have to be big to work in the fbi) as a response to "are you a big guy?"

a LARPer would likely try to play dumb and say something similar to above

a hacker or NSA agent fits in my opinion

I liked the original better.

What if he was CIA user?

it's actually quite hazy. but i know some things for certain. given those facts, the more I observe, the more I will know. it's impossible for you to really do anything without revealing more of your intention

>spoopy anon5 like bullshit

lets not forget our friends
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301

and the fuck ton of other hackers on steroids

Fuck your faggot shit, is this happening on Tuesday or not?

How do you know if he wasn't NRO user?

This is fake

HRC emails contain SAP material

Anyone who dumps them on the internet is going to be hunted harder than Bin Laden

yeah, i'm not trying to limit the scope to certain actors- just wanted to make us think.

after all, it wouldn't be unheard of that dude is straight FBI with a Sup Forums habit afterhours

I like (You)

with the amount of LEA that post on /k/ sure

but cypto dudes get watched like a hawk

>but crypto dudes get watched like a hawk

What do you mean? You mean like Sup Forumsentoomen?

anyone who studies cryptography is a potential "hire" for intel agencies

well not anyone

but they surely want to know how much you know and what you can do

why wouldn't they hate hillary

can anyone repost the FBIAnon screengrabs?

this
It's worth looking at right now

no I mean anyone working for the nay nas fiba cia etc in cypto

leaking data is just to risky if you work in that field I mean snowden was hardly some top notch h4x0r on steroids and look at the damage he did also that kid in the army who leaked all those cables and got raped hard

I can't imagine that being a good thing in all honesty. Like if you were to apply and they perform intensive background checks and found out somehow that you browsed here, I imagine it'd be grounds for immediate termination of the hiring process.

I figure the only way that would be a viable route is if you know a guy in person already on the inside.

Thanks user

np leafbro, it should have been one of the first posts itt

everyone knows Sup Forums is the official posting place of the FBI

Yeah, I know that as a meme though. I'm not sure they do more than read raw logs in practice.

they dont care about your background

they care that you are useful to them, ie, u got mad skillz

implying the NSA hasn't developed massive and powerful neural nets that can understand unfathomably large amounts of data and then print out grad school level summary papers on said data

WOW!

A REAL NSA user!

They just keep a database of the illegal file hashes

nah buddy I'm pretty sure the NSA captures raw data and deconstructs it and stores it. Hashes are what places like Sup Forums (should) use to prevent posting it.

Doesn't matter. It's the department of energy you should worry about.

Sup Forums does use a hash filter to prevent certain images from being posted.

However all it takes is a change of one single bit to render the hash entirely different from the original. Its infeasible to store hashes like that as a theoretical infinite amount of hashes can be generated by modifying an image ever so slightly so as to not be noticeable but digitally different.

how many average (even by 4chinz standards) know to change that 1 bit?