Tfw I already did my part in Making America Great Again

>tfw I already did my part in Making America Great Again

Show me yours Sup Forums. Show me your ballots supporting God Emperor Trump!

Just voted trump/pence with my mail ballot here in california

I can't vote for a reality TV celebrity whose fans call him the "God Emperor". We fought a war in 1774-1783 against this shit. I'm going to write in someone.

Where's merissa hamilton?

Lol I love that you voted against McCain. But those GOP Senate seats are going to be necessary.

why the fuck are you voting dem for senator? should have put ron paul or some shit. None of these people are even worth voting for honestly except for trump.

>Jeb! voter here
>Not even a single Jeb! vote here
I see that in all seriousness, we just can't win the Guac bowl.

This. Fuck McCain who is a RINO now. Hopefully that blue is moderate and will get replaced by R in the next election.

>voting democrat
>ever
You had my respect and instantly lost it.

Better to purge the cuckservatives now and get some good guys in 2018.

What's with the weird ''complete the arrow'' thing?

also
>votes in spanish

Hello fellow AZ bro. Just got my ballot today and also voted for the God Emperor.

You are uninformed, Kirkpatrick was the correct decision.

>make american great again
More like make America CAKE again, soft ass bitch.

John McCain is a cuckservative who hates Trump

I was going to chastise you for voting for a democrat senator, but then I realized I am probably going to do the same thing in voting against Charlie Dent for the house.

He's such a fucking faggot RINO and the dem is moderate enough for me.

>peace and freedom

Who?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Lol, where in az? I voted the same, Trump and Kirkpatrick.

Did this 4 days ago

>Brazil voting
You forget to turn your proxy faggot.

In Nevada someone named Rocky De La Fuente is on the ballot under unlisted. Almost every state has one crazy candidate. The Mormons are the only ones dumb enough to vote for one

That is a sad excuse for a line user

McCain is a cuckservative traitor scum and Kirkpatrick is moderate enough. The idea is to kick that RINO out of office so a better Republican runs for his seat on 2018.

I voted against my Republican Senator too. Burr is a cuck. It's the first time I've ever voted for a Democrat, but I really can't stand that fag.

623 or degenerate 480?

i guess that makes sense just i am not used to voting for those pieces of shit. Its kinda of scary I mean they'll probably want more more illegals or some shit still i wouldnt

God kek user, that line will be spit out of the machine and need hand counting. They will penn.jpg

>That is a sad excuse for a line user
Right?!?

GET THE FUCK

Fellow califaggot. Do we need to drop it in a designated polling station or box?i wantes to just drop it in a mail box. First time voting by mail here

>American Independent
Beautiful.

Senators sit for six years. The six year itch would set in by the time re-election is up.

oooo vote for Batman!

Voted Trump yesterday, NC.

>trump 4 prez note has thick lines
>couldn't bother to fill out the arrow
lad...