Amazing Spider-Man Storytime

Amazing Spider-Man Storytime

Already laughing at the art. I remember those days.

>Chopperman
Who the fuck are you? We don't need any more namefags. Shit, we don't need namefags period.

I recently started reading vol2 from #1 and man what a weird time it was

All i do with the name is storytime

cool it

love this issue because it just proves how bat shit cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs Normie is

shout out to uncle ben for being the only character to ever truly stay dead

I like JRJR even if he does suffer from sameface

I feel like his recent stuff is a downgrade though, maybe its just me

Reading bump

Paul was a dick anyway

The Dark Knight Returns: the Last Crusade was fantastic

Jill was mostly fap bait and semi wanted Pete's spider dick but it never happens

the will they wont they aspect was pretty cringeworthy if ya ask me

havent read it , I'lll check it out

for fucks sake Norman you're a katrillionare dont you have better ways to spend your time?

a few issues prior a Green Goblin

a few issues prior, a green gob

a few issues prior, a green goblin attacked Liz osborn. He kept mentioning he wasn't used to riding the glider yet. Who the hell was that if not Peter? Pete stopped him as Spidey

You think thats weird, i restarted reading comincs around the time the first Spidey film came out and the first issue i bought was the one in wich Spidey and Mattie are escaping the evil Spider-Woman, i had no fucking clue wtf was going on but there was an announcement that Venom was going to appear soon so i kept buying.
I fapped so hard to MJ in that issue.

MJ has a stalker kidnap her for 6 months he even crashes a plane full of people just to get her hostage and he can read minds or something? We never even get his name and he blows himsel up twice but the 2nd time it actually worked(?)

Yep, it was like some mutant fuck or something like that. Also wtf happened to Jill Stacy, and Senator alien that fucked the Venom symbiote?

Senator Alien died

>mutant
Fucking genejokes.