Catwoman's Answer

Does this look like a yes?

twitter.com/TomKingTK/status/903311965354946560

It looks like shit

first post is best post as always

Fuck yeah! BatCat for life! Helena Wayne when?

Based on this and the Batman Annual coming out that focuses on their relationship, it would seem she says yes.

Why do you guys think he goes to the desert?

>Helena Wayne when?

6 years ago and then she went back to E2

If they get a baby I guarantee it will be a son to avoid this confusion

At least Janín didn't draw the proposal. And hopefully won't draw the marriage.

Will King Finally Be the one that kills A Legend? Seriously will he be the one that forced DC to reboot Batman from scratch or better yet they have a get out of jail card in Manhattan; My guess is that if/when this doesn't work out DC will say Thomas Wayne in the button was a trick by Manhattan to get Batman out of the way. Manhattan play the long game.

He has to sort something out with Ra's before he can commit to Catwoman. Maybe he's planning on retiring as well

Isn't she still a wanted criminal?

>I... I'm sorry, Bruce. I am not a girl that can live being tied to a man. I am not your pretty little thing

>marrying a cat

user, New 52 Earth 2 will never be referenced again. And maybe, that's for the best.

>DC will say Thomas Wayne in the button was a trick by Manhattan to get Batman out of the way. Manhattan play the long game.
Are you autistic? No seriously, did your mom smoke when she had you?

That was literally the point of The Button. Geoff Johns even said so in an interview that it was a trick by Manhatten to remove Bruce from the board. The issue literally had him pause and question going to a bat signal. It's why King had Bruce propose to Selina in the first place. Because he's doubting himself and is thinking of retiring the mantle. All according to Manhattan's plan.

She's wanted for a bunch of murders that she didn't commit, though she doesn't really try to hide all the burglary from Bruce either...

If she says no I'm gonna kill one random baby. Ball's in your court, King.

Selina's a massive nuisance, but she's not really a career criminal and a bad person who feeds Gotham's criminal underworld. She just really likes stealin' stuff. She's intended to be like a free spirit- Bruce is essentially a prisoner to his NEED to punish criminals, Selina does whatever the fuck she likes in the moment.

She was already born in Catwoman like a decade or so ago.

Now her adoption needs to go wrong for some insane reason and Selena and Bruce gain full parental custody.

I wonder how Damian will feel with his new mom and new sister

She's basically Robin Hood, though. She doesn't rob people who can't afford it

That wasn't Helena WAYNE though.

She doesn't steal FROM the poor, but neither does she steal FOR the poor. Yes, she helps them when she can, but it isn't her mission statement or anything. She mainly steals for herself.

As far as I know her father was left ambiguous with vague hints it could be Bruce,

Nope, they straight up said the father was Slam Bradley's son.

Man it's been a while.

Sill, maybe easy enough to retcon to get Helena as a character and to skip the toddler years, something comics seem keen on.

I like how they did "pencils" for Janin's work to make it seem like he's an actual artist. I think the constant bad comments on his art will pressure DC to put someone else on the book. It makes me miss fucking Finch.

that was kinda dumb, the details are a bit fuzzy though
>be promiscuous sultry antiheroine who sleeps around with literally everyone, but sleep with two guys (slam bradley and bruce wayne) more than anyone else by a LOT
>get pregnant by one night stand from side character who then becomes a vigilante nobody likes

Not only was that not Bruce's kid, she's no longer canon. Even before Flashpoint, she was never referenced in any other book because it was fucking stupid.

No, it was SAM Bradley's son. Sam was the son of Slam Bradley.

She really didn't sleep with Slam Bradley that much. She got drunk and fucked him every night for about two weeks or something like that in an attempt to cull her crippling depression. It was self-destructive behavior and once that bout of serious depression ended they never slept together again.

But yes 99% of people agree that the whole Sam Bradley bullshit was absolute garbage. Pfeifer's run was complete trash, even Brubaker derided it years later.

>I think the constant bad comments

But the actual buyers love his art. Anons on Sup Forums don't really count.

I really doubt that. His art quality has dropped considerably from Grayson. Its all fucking Snyder's fault for hogging all the good artists in his vanity book. Romita could have been drawing "I am Suicide" or that Italian guy.

Youre retarded as fuck. Janin's art has been great through this run with plenty of amazing splash pages. Your favorite artist is probably some no nuts vanilla ass shit.

Her answer is supposed to send him on some bullshit quest to become a better person after this horrible-only-in-his-mind revelation from the current arc, so I imagine that it won't be a simple "yes" or "no" answer she gives him. It's going to be a "come back and ask me again when you think you deserve a 'yes'" answer, and DC is going to pull the trigger because, as in the 90s with Superman, they've run out of things to do with Bruce Wayne -- so why not go for publicity and a momentary sales bump that comes with a celebrity wedding.

>they've run out of things to do

So a natural progression for a character is not a valid thing to do?

It seems like Seeley and King have been setting up a Dickbats arc since the beginning. Right now they are having Dick try to escape Gotham while setting up Bruce finally finding happiness. Those things coupled with Batman outright making Dick promise him he'd take over the mantle at the beginning of Grayson makes it at least an 80% chance we get Dickbats and Damian for awhile with Duke operating in the day.

>marrying Catwoman is progress

Fucking LOL

>yfw they Give Jason a chance to be bats with Bizarro as Robin.

In what way is it not?

Nah Jason has firmly become the world traveler of the family and desu he fits really well in that role. Gotham holds nothing but bad memories for him.

The real questionis RobHelena and Damibats when?

I didn't even know I wanted this til now. Elseworlds please.

Two people caught in a vicious cycle deciding to take their unhealthy relationship to the next level isn't progress, it's mutual suicide.

too many robins. any children between them should be criminals like selina.

That sounds exactly like progress. Maybe you should word your next comment more favorably toward whatever argument you think you have.

>Sup Forums.jpg

>There's a cliff up ahead, should we stop?
>No, keep driving. I want to see how this ends.

At least you get to see the cool fireball, am I right?

that's what comics are about, user.