HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"SHE" wants answers. Hahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UB_xPy9Zij8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>(((SHE)))

ftfy

>memes

They aren't called the Clinton News Network for nothing.

Hold on why the fuck would that girl with flesh eating bacteria that lost her fuckin arms do it again?

I wish i could demand answers when i am being investigated for a crime lmao

Hey, can someone give me a quick recap on what's happened over the last few days?

>WHAT THE HELL COMEY, I THOUGHT WE COVERED THIS? I'M ABOVE THE LAW, REMEMBER?

Will she execute Comey when she inevitably wins?

you can feel their fear
also
kek

can this thread be about this

Nothing has happened. Trump will still lose, retards will still say things are rigged.

Just pretend like you were never away

Today FBI found a device with emails from Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner which are relevant to the private server case and have reopened it.

Yesterday Clinton Foundation got BTFO by wikileaks. Video of morning joe discussing it here.

youtube.com/watch?v=UB_xPy9Zij8

stop kink shaming

>"SHE" wants answers.
Maybe if she didn't host a private/open email server and spread classified documents she wouldn't need answers

Maybe just MAYBE if she wasn't EXTREMELY CARELESS then this wouldn't be happening...

Alright, thanks user.

K-keep me posted.

Alright, turns out she was fucking around doing some ziplining or some shit, the line snapped and she fell in a cesspool, cut her leg, and go some nasty shit in the cut.
Doctors didn't test for it or some shit, so she woke up one day and her leg was rotting so they lopped that off, and her hands rot in the hospital so they lopped them off too, now she's got hotdog arms, one leg, and nothing worth doing again.

Hillary 'I need answers' Clinton
Hillary 'it was the Russians' Clinton
Hillary 'I've been healthy my entire life' clinton
Hillary 'fuck you Huma, if you're useless husband costs me the presidency I'll personally fly you back to Saudi myself' clinton

Uh.. Huma and Anthony know what the FBI seized. Why doesn't she just ask them?

Unless Trump and the GOP are able to find an email where she does something improper this won't stick.

Most normal people don't really understand InfoSec or even how Email works. They will just assume it is more emails and move on unless a clear case can be made.

She's asking for her own downfall. Good night, sweet retarded evil Satan

She knows already. She's just trying toncall FBI's bluff.

They can't and wont release it because Weiner is yet to go to trial.

So Hilary is saying this knowing full well she's in the shit, but by acting like this many will believe she has nothing to hide.

Whatever way you look at it, the next ten days will be a very long time for her.

Even if she wins the election, she'll be in jail before she's sworn in. Or someone will kill her. Humans seem to just work out what needs to be done over time.

Hillary "what difference does it make" Clinton

Things have been rigged for decades everyone knows that.
the difference is no one has ever been this fucking blatant about it and committed this many accessory crimes while doing it, also this blatantly

she's just trying to seem in control like she has nothing to hide

at this stage everyone involved knows 99% of the public is fucking retarded and all that matters is what a glance at the headlines implies

eg everyone realistic on Sup Forums knows the emails dont actually mean anything and nothing will ever happen to her legally, it's just that this being in the news so close to the election will make the average dullard voter think "oh yeah the emails I guess she is corrupt"

and her only chance of getting out of it is to make it look like she's not corrupt and this is a play against her, so the average dullard voter thinks "huh I guess they were just out to get her and she didnt do anything wrong", these conclusions being drawn from literally just reading a three word headline

Hilary "it's a lie!" Clinton
Hilary "I don't know what's going on" Clinton
Hilary "anyone but me was responsible" Clinton

she's actually a psychopath

She wants a refund

>Flesh eating bacteria took her limbs, but ...
>She would do it again

Women, everyone.

she's trying to come across as being transparent because she knows that the FBI can't release the materials because they are evidence in an ongoing investigation. She thinks she can trick the American people with this bullshit

>American people

*goyim

wewlad

lol I stopped reading at "hillary is getting sick and tired." that's all I need to know

Hilary 'why aren't I 50 points ahead' Clinton
Hilary 'cough cough hack phlegm cough wheeze' Clinton
Hilary 'it was allergies tiredness flu' Clinton
Hilary ' it wasnt raep, you loved every moment of it didn't you, you dirty 12 year old whore' Clinton

Dude... this is msnbc.... the biggest dem shills... and they're angry

"The Bush's wouldn't do this"

What a disaster for American politics overall. No one will believe anything for decades

lets see if this is a set up or not

>"There is no quick fix"

I have one. A bullet in the head of every corrupt crony, corrupt lobbyist, corrupt public servant, corrupt politician, and a vat of acid for Hillary.