Old flash Sup Forums games thread

Old flash Sup Forums games thread

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars-union.de/star-wars/cw_spiel/
dagobah.net/flash/Code_of_the_samurai.swf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That one Courage game where you have to lead Eustace to the fridge.

That Wonder Woman beat em up
That Teen Titans fighting game
>tfw Toonami Lost Data is gone

That one Captain Planet strategy game

That SpongeBob Punch-Out clone Bikini Bottom Bust Up. Also that Teen Titans fighting game.

Robots of the Zarm. I could never beat the final boss with the special attack that damaged all your units at once.

Any of you guys remember that Teen Titans fighting game?

Does anyone have a link to this? I want to drown some clones with scrotum-neck?

that fucking sick evil con carne game where you launched stuff at an enemy base was sick

Yes. I remember playing the villain version was more fun.

I remember that you could win just by spamming big berthas

I specifically remember playing as Cinderblock and Plasmus a lot.

>Luke, did I ever tell you that in George Lucas's original notes for the prequels, which he revised later on, the Republic fought *against* an army of insane genetically-altered clones, led by the "Clone Masters", rather than fighting *alongside* a massive Mexican clone army?

Morrison is a Kiwi with Polynesian heritage, not a Mexican. I wouldn't call Australian Aboriginals Nigerian just because their skin tone is similar.

Also this is a flash games thread, post this stuff in /swco/.

It was a joke senpai

Daily reminder that all major browsers will stop supporting flash in 2019.

A lot of these games don't even work on their original sites anymore. They either get rehosted or lost. The Garfield Go-Fish game, for instance, is gone forever when its host site disappeared.

Cool, it's a good thing that I have several versions of flash saved, and learned how to rip a flash game from a site years ago.

Found it! Ya'll best appreciate that one of the few user that can read German and cared enough to find this actually did find it.

starwars-union.de/star-wars/cw_spiel/

click on the picture, and run either the "Light_game.html" or "dark_game.html", depending on your preference.

The download is totally safe.

You will need a browser which can run shockwave.

How far have you gotten Sup Forums?

>english version
look at this pleb

that was great

>That Wonder Woman beat em up
Which one?

Now that flash is dead how are we supposed to make simple internet games now? Are shitty non-free apps really the future?

I believe I quit at Tigger. If I had pressed on to reach Robin, I believe I still would be playing.

The DBZ one where you have to train Goku, Vegeta, and Trunks for some reason to fight the Ginyu Force, and then Freeza before they destroy Namek.

The Samurai Jack in training game

The Ed Edd and Eddy balancing game

Fuck I think I remember this

Headkicker II: the final kick

yesss

How Zorak stole Christmas

>mfw this was my first hentai flash game.
Holy shit! Now that's a blast from the past.

Wrong.
The only thing that's happening is that Flash will cease updating in 2019 and the Flash Player itself will be discontinued.
Even if all major web browsers stopped supporting it, people would just start making extensions in order to play all the old flash files scattered around the internet.

dagobah.net/flash/Code_of_the_samurai.swf

implying this wasn't the real ending to Samurai Jack

The fucking music on that

what the fuck

like it wasn't hard enough trying to find old working flash files of this shit

>spongebob 3D jellyfishing
>spongebob 3D movie Driving game

fuck, I haven't been able to play them since the movie came out

they do not make online kids tie-in games like this anymore, fuck man

I wonder if anyone remembers this game. I've been unable to play it for years.

It was on the family/disney site way back, I think. Wasn't actually based on any cartoon as far as I know.

What I remember the most about this game was the creepy as fuck hooded bullies that would laugh maniacally whenever you lost a life. They were like the fucking Reaper gang from Infamous

Avatar Fortress Fight is excellent. I also remember an ed, Edd, 'n Eddy demolition derby game that I played a lot.

Stop, you're making me remember the old days.

You played that game? I've never seen anyone mention it before

I don't understand why hentai flash games use sex as what happens when you lose.