Why do Anglos hates Latinos?

Do we have to fight against you? You shall lose.

Mexico
Spain
Argentina
Brazil

vs

US
NZ
CANADA
UK
AUSTRALIA

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/racist-thug-hits-man-face-9097041

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk
youtube.com/watch?v=kuJYy3rbAe0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus_Day
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>He wants to pick a fight with the eternal Anglo
Two of those countries already have and they got btfo

>Spain
>Latino
Stop posting Paco

3 actually
>Falkland war

You are a rival religion, rival ethnicities, rival culture, rival everything.

You're not us, and we want you to stop pouring into our fucking countries. Keep your god damned mestizos to your god damned self. We do not want them.

The US could BTFO all of those retards though. We don't need help from the rest of the anglosphere.

dude shut up. most latinos are fucking over the u.s that where the hate comes from. if you guys stayed at home no one would care. also all white guys love latin women. they just hate macho men tryng to impose thier culture and fucking taking money from all the social programs we had. americans hate black people more than latins. also you aurgumen is retarded the u.s wins everytime. look the u.s has been at war since the 1940s you know how many consitency plans we have on top of the weopons you know abought and the ones we hide. we have earthquake weopons dude. our nukes can destroy the planet 1000 times over and we still have fucking underground city bunkers. the truth is mexico is economic travesty. sorry dude. the real owners of the planet in the future will also be the asians not us or mexico. withought us your basically somalia

Spain is latino idiot, like south Europe.

TEXAS could btfo all of those retards. And they wouldn't even need to use the Tejanos as human shields.

kek we will fucking destroy you spic cunts

The Mexicans in the U.S. at least have some very very tenuous claim to have the right to live there. Part of the U.S.A was once Mexico, and most of them are mostly indigenous to the region. However, a lot of anglo countries are willingly cucking themselves by having their eternal enemies, namely arabs and blacks imported en-masse for absolutely no reason at all. The Anglo is eternally cuckolded because it thinks it's too good for undignified labor.

>speaking spanish, that's a paddlin'

I can't stand fake tits

>mexicucks want to get rape by superior anglolords again

MEXICO WE PROPOSE A DEAL:

WE ANNEX BAJA CALIFORNIA, BAJA CALIFORNIA SUR AND SONORA.

In exchange we'll give out amnesty and build the wall a bit farther South.

quit being an idiot you have only one perception of the world. have you ever traveled. marvel at the american citys because they are in no way or hell anything like mexico. we have no cartels. the only ones really commiting crime are the sons of black and latin people.

>Part of the U.S.A was once Mexico, and most of them are mostly indigenous to the region.

Fucking horse shit. Most of the beaners we get come from the jungles down south.

It's a blatant fucking lie to say they have a "right to Aztlan" or whatever idiotic meme it is they screech when they're at la raza meetings.

They're glorified Guatemalans, and guats are not even fucking close to the people who lived in the American soutwest.

Burger, Spain, Italy, France and Portugal Are Latin Countries

>americans hate googles more than latinos

tru

hahaahaahahahahhaha

for California,Arizona,and Texas.

>Mexicans fleeing to the U.S. en-masse to get away from a few guys with guns

LOL

>Why do Anglos hates Latinos?

dude their all dishwashers and construction workers what are you proud of

You spics can't even take care of your own. Go back a wrap a burrito Juanito.

What about the British Invasions of 1806-7?
Your asses got btfo by a couple of civilians

1588 motherfuckers
Even God hates you enough to sink your ships, God save the Queen t-b-h.

I'm an American of Mexican descent. Kindly kill yourself. The only export your shitty country has are poor illiterate day laborers. Anyone who came here and isn't first to acknowledge how shit where they came from was is a cunt.

Wall just got 10 feet higher pedro.

Latinas are mean. Why? I think even black women might be less bitchy.

because you're ugly criminal manlets with 45 IQ

I know you don't actually want an answer, but I'll give you the short, historic answer:

You're fucking papists. Hell, if you were a Catholic in the US before 1900 you were a third class piece of shit.
JFK, first Catholic president, had trouble in the 60s, even with massive support from Irish/Italians.

No one wanted to put up with your casual sex, touchy-feel greetings, fake religiosity, obsession with the virgin mary, , etc.

no dude latinas from the carribean countries are cunty mexicans are better but not as agressive. black people are loving but they will chop your dick off

Brits BTFO.

I can do differential equations and organic synthesis (no burrito folding here ese), voting trump is taking care of my own. I love my people, but I understand where my loyalty lies, and that is the United States.

latino=small brown central and south american. Latino is an onomatopoeia

God doesn't like you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada

Patria sí, Colonia No.

How exactly are we btfo? You'll never be more than the shithole you are now because the yanks won't allow it. Enjoy being a non white sub human in a 3rd world country, Juan.

This. Fucking Guatemalans are like brown niggers. Also, in the time of the Mexican-American War, there wasn't too many people living in the west other than in California, Utah, and Texas. Rest were German/Anglo farmers. To be honest, beaners didn't want to live there because it was near uninhabitable, it was the Anglos who made it a decent place to stay in.

>Implying Spain wants to be associated with shitty South American hispanics that are the product of drunk conquistadors raping gross abo women

Full blooded Spaniards are basically a different species than you.

The most Native cowboy out there was probably a castizo, also. Natives were and will always be primitive neanderthal savages.

LOL, I just moved to Mexico last year and it's glorious. All the men are actually men, there's not a million fucking transfaggots in my face every fucking day like there was in California. Baja is filled with beautiful women and based expats living off their investments in an ocean paradise. It's like San Diego without all the liberal faggotry. Plus I get the FEIE and my first 100K is tax-free. Wasn't possible 20 years ago, so thank you, internet! Never coming back. No trannies down here, thank fucking god.

Not really, the only people that can do better math and science are east asians.

t. spic BTFO all these Americans in the STEM field.

>the worlds best militaries vs shit backwards countries that can't even keep their own people from leaving or have already been BTFO

>you will lose

Jose your weed was laced.

dude mexico was bassically raped by spain, they still have a lot of your gold.

>muh affirmative action had nothing to do with this

Nice link op

He said Latino, not Latin, boludo.
By your logic, Romania is also a Latin country.
So fucking what?

yes but these people got their wealth outside of mexico. if your born their how the fuck are you to make money

Yeah, because Mexico is a utopia filled with highly intelligent people, making huge advancements in STEM. You must be one of those "mexican intellectuals" I hear so much about.

>implying my test scores are rigged

come on bro, at least try to score as high as me. Only elite high class can do better since they've been groomed since birth.

No it is not, Pedro. Latinos are Spanish descendants mixed with South American primitives.
Spaniards are European.

Spic hate runs in my blood. I will clear the favelas myself. Can't wait for beaner riots, I fucking hate all you paisas

Mestizos are white because they have 50% or 90% european blood. Full bloded spanish are the same as a latin america with more european blood.

>implying i live in mexico

KEK

>Mexico
>Spain
>Argentina
>Brazil

>all third world

Goddamn second generation latinas are annoying as fuck
- speak through their nose
- valley girl intonation (everything they say ends like a queTION?)
- valley girl vocal fry
- verbose as fuck (repetitive and circular descriptor pattern)
- will do anything to take care of their children, but in the most destructive and invasive way possible

which pretty much just means I hate California and it needs to be nuked

spics are always the worst SJWs

white women with discolored hair may be the poster girl for feminists and SJWs but you haven't seen shit till u get attacked by a horde of them brown fat university latina bitches in chicago for wearing a trump hat

You could have just, you know; moved to another state.

Latinos are fine mate, you guys do smell fucking awful though. Give me a Latino girl raised on real food and not cactus and rape and I'd go for her.

i dont want you shit OP, we already have enought problems

I can tell by your flag you abandoned your own country to live in a majority white one. hm.

hahah im second generation male and this made me laugh. the vocal fry is true. also they all think mexico is the shit and yet they all mary white guys

>Abo
>Native American
Know the difference, fucking leaf.

Nigger be silent.
Spanish hate you mixed mudbloods
Spanish are white. Any mixing or adding to that is non white

They've turned our cities into this and they elect democrats.

Kill all spics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gj1gbKW_Wgk

youtube.com/watch?v=kuJYy3rbAe0

Don't. Lived in South Texas. Love Texicans.

>You shall lose.

spic fantasy. Also fantasy is thinking you are players, you're pawns, the adversary, jews.

not I got brought over as a small kid. I got all my paperwork done, I'm 100% legal.

I learned two languages, calculus, chemistry, physics, etc.

what have you done for the U.S.?

OH, wait, you're a fucking leaf.

KYS

you know what funny no matter what race we all hate niggers. mexican nigger breeds are hated by all mexicans

So basically your parents escaped Mexico because they didn't want to be around other Mexicans?

>what have you done for the U.S.
I haven't invaded it since 1812 unlike you
top kek

>mfw reading this thread

Falkland X 10 baby, let's get this party started!

>get blown out by 500 sick moor rape babies
>thinks they can take on the might of the anglosphere
Kek

Brazil has nothing to do with this lmao

but we can carry the war if nukes aren't allowed

>Latino, not Latin, boludo.
The Jews did it.

They left for better opportunities. They still go back for family.

>implying i had anything to do with people born before me

wew, you leafs sure are retarded.

hey im mexican american and this thread made me realize that asians also have this problem withing their countries and thier own race aww the circle of life. the least educated fight for their shitty opinion. mexico has no say you guys its a shithole

>but we can cary the war if nukes aren't allowed

Yeah

Cary yourselves to the fucking grave.

Make sure you give back to your community.

Mexican-Americans won't get anywhere unless there's strong role models for the next generation to look up to. We have the capability to be a model minority, but it requires us to uplift our communities. This is why Asians succeed where we fail: Their families will do everything they can to throw jobs and opportunities at family members and family friends.

I find it really shocking just how many students(I teach high school) of mine don't know what it's like to have working parents, or they don't understand how to get university grants and shit.

I make it a point to be open and frank about what life is like for a working adult, and help as many of them as possible apply for grants and financial aid.

>thank you, internet! Never coming back.

>3 days later user was found in a ditch 3 miles outside of Monterrey with his head chopped off

Also Hispanic and Lusitanos brothers, We will Chynah and Russia to our side, anglos deserve it.

>British intellectuals
Ah yes

Kill all spics.

yes dude i agree. my mexican family actaully has jobs and we turned out way diffferent than our cousins. their all cholo fucks that cant even pronounce words. meanwhile me and my brothers all own nice computers a house and shit

I wonder why they had to leave for better opportunities. Maybe it's because Mexico is filled with Mexicans.

For being retarded, we have 5 times the gdp per capita. Really makes you think.

By the way, I hope you realize you will never, ever be American. Ethnically, you will always be a Mexican and nothing more.

T E J A N O

E

J

A

N

O

>oh grate reader, Mesico ask fur ower arsirstance ern warr!

>werr da fukk is mesico.

enjoy your gdp per capita.

hahaha yes but thats half truth because i have white brothers that are mexican they blend in perfectly and this whole thread is bait. no one really hates other people we just hate other cultures

This

>completely ignoring that the top four countries are the ones your picking a fight with.

They left to not be farmers (before the cartel thing went full crazy).

The only GDP I care about is that of the U.S..

Also, America has always had different cultures. Yeah, I'm not going to be 100% ethnically "American" (i.e., Irish, German, Dutch, etc.), but, I will follow their examples and be as American as I can be.

blow away leaf

lmao mexicans are such fat cucks. you're so worthless we don't even want to rape your women. them bitches are too heavy even for blacks

America was founded by anglos. They didn't consider Germans white, think about that.

comparatively, before the 1970's, there were hardly any mexicans/hispanics/latinos in the US. Pre 1970's the bean population was ~5%.

Infact within 6 months of mexico asking for white settlers to come to texas, the white population of texas already outnumbered the entire mexican population of the southwest...

tldr... Mexican never really had much of an influence except in name (mapping and naming places) in the southwestern united states, even when it was mexico, and spain before that...

This. The Mexicans who go all muh raza and reconquista are the brownest, most disgusting INDIOS who have no claim to any clay beyond Mexico's border.

50% Spaniard blood just makes you a brown rapebaby.

I know user, but America has been more than just being "white," it was about using the strength of your culture to progress this nation forward. You whites can divide among yourselves as much as you want. I only care about my nation and the people in it right now, not what they identify as. That's SJW tier bs

America isn't an ethnicity. It's an ideology.

Do you believe in egalitarianism, meritocracy, and liberty? Then you're American. But we have to be committed to those ideals.

>America was founded by anglos

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbus_Day