ITT: Animated Atrocities

ITT: Animated Atrocities

mean-spirited

Is this an Internet show?

fuck off mrenter

none of the characters had names

I remember this, vaguely

What was the premise

A skunk wants to be a kung fu master and trains with other animals.
I only remember the rabbit who was a douche, and a fox who was the generic girl.

I can't remember if I liked it or not, must've been a decade ago. What was the bad guy?

a dragon

I liked skunk fu as a kid. recently rewatched a few eps on netflix and it was still alright.
mostly everything is rigged and teens but I think the lineless art style helps mask that a bit

tweens*

obligatory

I can't believe Cartoon Saloon went from that to this

No it aired on TV I used to watch it as a kid back when Saturday Morning cartoons were still a thing.

IT'S PAT!

That show was alright.
Wonder if Enter would ever review it.

I remember an episode about nail eating and someone suggested to someone to put your hands in your butt so you wouldn't put in your mouth after

What show?

It started my ss fetish with Fox and Skunk

it probably started tons of people's fart fetishes. It gave someone on inkbunny a swollen cheeks fetish, which i didnt know was a thing.

Skunk Fu wasn't bad.

Curse you
curse you for having farts and big hipped fox women and humility in the same show

It's just like totally spies

I remember being actually angry at how awful the art style was and that so many people liked it for some reason.

I remember wanting to fuck the rabbit but then again I wanted to fuck pretty much every rabbit in a cartoon.

It was decent show.
Except that one love episode.
>Weekend morning cartoons
>Mfw
Man they were the best

I knew a kid who insisted that the Mantis and Panda characters in this show were the same characters from Kung Fu Panda. I told him they weren't and he sperged and started screaming and hitting me. I pushed him away and he fell and fucking smashed his face on the edge of a table. He went to the hospital and was left with his nose scarred and smushed to the left side of his face.

That's the only thing I remember this show for.

why, my peanus weanus of course! :)

hahah! :)

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah!

ITT: Animated Attrocities - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

I distinctly remember one of the episodes with one of the bad guys (I think they were monkeys?) dressing up as a girl skunk to trick him

Crossdressing fetish, ho!

Skunk Fu is shit because of the backstory. Dragon was Heaven's loyal servant. Dragon had many friends in the valley. To test Dragon's loyalty, Heaven caused a drought that caused all of the animals in the valley to suffer. Dragon defied Heaven and used his powers to make it rain, so Heaven burned Dragon and made him be in constant pain. Dragon got upset, and ended up attacking everybody in the valley, and ultimately retreated to an icy mountain as that was the only place to sooth his wounds.

Heaven was the real villain. Dragon shouldn't have attacked the animals, but all of that happened because of some shitty Book of Job shit.

Anyway, Cartoon Saloon was actually working on a Skunk Fu movie for the longest time, but finally abandoned the franchise for good four years ago.

>A male monkey disguise himself as a female skunk
>Skunk falls in love fake skunk and begins a gay relationship.
>Mfw I finished watching the episode

What episode? And was he at least cute?

>Heaven was the real villain.
Yes, this. Glad to see someone else thinks this way.

Underrated

I think it was on accident too which just makes it better.

The website did establish that Fox was the only one old of the main characters who was old enough to remember what happened, and that her parents were killed by Dragon.

The Art of Monkey Love.

Does he still have the scars? Got any pics of him?

If I remember right, one of the animators of this show ended up making that animated NSFW gay romance webcomic, Buying Time.

And then Cartoon Saloon whent on to do Book of Kells and Song of the Sea.

That's kind of inspiring.