Why does Stein slander Hillary 24/7 but rarely posts anything about Trump?

Why does Stein slander Hillary 24/7 but rarely posts anything about Trump?

Is she really a Russia plant trying to get him elected?

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, Brazil.

Because she's probably anti-establishment and Trump has proved not to be involved with them

Maybe she's bitter about Hillary racking in all the muh vagina votes

Because she's one of the good politicians, and this just shows that the fight against Hillary isn't left vs. right but corruption vs scalpel.

Maybe she realizes how scary Clinton is compared to Trump? She has already gone over this.

Because Jill Stein is even more redpilled than Donald Trump and she is who Americans should really be voting for.

Will pardon Kaczynski, turn America into eco-fascist powerhouse/largest national park in the world

WHY DOESN'T SHE FALL IN LINE LIKE BERNIE?

HILLARY IS THE ONLY THE ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATE THAT MATTER, SHUT UP JILL YOU STUPID BITCH

REEEE

JILL IS CUTE

would Stein officially endorsing trump do anything good?

eg. would that mean her votes become trump votes?

Nobody in this race is a Russian plant. You'd have to be retarded to believe that. The secret services investigated everyone.

Not wanting to escalate tensions with Russia and risk a war isn't "siding with" Russia, it's just one way to deal with them. The cold war will go on. It's funny how all those liberal faggots are now so bloodthirsty.

No, she's just based

No, it would probably do more harm than good actually.

She's a leftist, so she's more likely to criticize leftist candidates, I guess. Wants to see people representing progressive ideas who aren't completely bought out. I would never vote for her, but I respect her, and would enjoy a health debate with a Green Party voter.

Nature is the real redpill:

Everything is hierarchial, the strong prey on the weak, who prey on the weaker, who prey on the weakest, whose only strategy for survival is to breed so fast that the predators can't kill them all.

Even among members of the same species, there is a clear pecking order; and all the women flock to alpha males while the unfit are left behind to die.

Competition is constant and unrelenting, and anything that cannot keep up is forced to either find a new niche or die out.

Why the fuck do lefties like nature so much?

She has positive energy, unlike Johnson who makes me cringe every time he gets uppity about something.

BINGO! And some of us don't wanna nuclear war with the Ruskies either!

I LOVE JILL!!!

JILL 2016!

(pic is a parody ad)

She's intellectually consistent.

In Stein's view, the establishment is a much bigger threat then Trump ever could be.

I wish she was my mum

>Why the fuck do lefties like nature so much?
They don't.

Jill Stein WILL bomb Silicon Valley if elected! Burn down cities, let the wild reclaim the husks of skyscrapers!

Because she has LITERALLY said that she prefers Trump's foreign policy to Hillary's.

I'm pretty sure she just doesn't want to die in a fucking nuclear blast.

Well, she has my vote.

>russian plant

A Green siding with a Republican over a Democrat makes no sense though. Their platforms are literally the opposite.

Because she needs to siphon off 5% of the Democratic vote so that the Green Party can get federal funding in the next election cycle.

SHe's not going to get 5% of the fucking Republican vote, that's for sure.

>that picture

Women hate women who are more successful than them.

Let's not kid ourselves. She has no love for Trump. But she knows a nuclear fucking war is bad for the environment.

I think it's more of the fact that they're both against corruption, racebaiting, want to start less wars, that kind of stuff.

Jill is based as fuck, and I'm voting Trump. She won't be bought out. Bernie fucked up, because the swamp is getting drained, and the disenfranchised truly liberal left will want to put some clean water in the resoivoir as well.

She should be proof to Sup Forums that not all Jews are bad.

WOMEN HATE OTHER WOMEN

>swn tuck you into your bed before crawling under your sheet and suck you off while ranting about how shitty the establishment is

Because she knows she is siphoning off Hilary voters while Gary failed to siphon off Trump voters.

Not this time. They're both much more protectionist than the democrats.
The US could start manufacturing everything instead of importing it and there would be less pollution overall even without "green energy", because the US already has cleaner energy than CHYYNA.

Would you, pol? I would.

>against Race baiting
>mfw

I take it you aren't familiar with her VP?

This tbqh senpai.

No, what did he do?

She wants Trump to grab her by the pussy.

Yeah, with Gary Johnson saying cars should be passing both ways 50mph at the Mexican border, I won't be voting for Johnson again. A mix of his better policies and Jill's no nonsense and being a woman could wreck shit.

Off hans, check out Hillary deciding Huma's fate.

His name is Ajamu Baraka. I'll let you draw your own conclusions from that.

Hillary getting no love at Chipotle on the campaign trail. The even talk about it in leaked emails, saying it was so awkward the manager was worried they were health inspectors.

>He's automatically a race baiter because he has a pooinloo-sounding name

underrated

Jill my hippie waifu

For some reason, there's good chemistry between Trump and Stein. I'm a Trump supporter, and I could totally see myself going out with a girl who's voting for Jill. Hillary supporters, on the other hand, are a complete turnoff.

Trump is not a Republican

this should be obvious by now

GOOD Ol GILF "REDPILL" JILL

There is no risk of her supporters voting Trump but if uninformed they could be inclined to vote Hillary. She wants as many votes as possible. Simple as that.

Jill is cool with Putin. Fears Hillary will start World War 3

Trump wants to be cool with Putin. Doesn't want Hillary to start World War 3.

Hillary who works for Soros wants to eliminate a good amount of the population and World War 3 will do that.

Wow that's pretty good for her age

They don't like real nature , they like the Disney version of nature.

I think that her parents were Russian Jews. Maybe they were spies to begin with.

So if Trump isn't a republican, what is he?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

He's a right-leaning populist. He's not a neocon, like most Republicans over the past few decades.

GOD EMPEROR

Jill is kind of cool but her VP is a proper sack of shit.

I would have considered voting for her if it weren't for ajamu 'If it white it ain't right' baraka or whatever his NoI prison name is.

He's an American

The Bringer of Truth.