Democratic Congressman Suggests Russia Involved in FBI Reopening Clinton Investigation

freebeacon.com/politics/democratic-congressman-suggests-russia-involved-fbi-reopening-clinton-investigation/

>

Rep. Tim Ryan (D., Ohio) suggested to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer on Friday that the Russians may have played a role in the FBI reopening its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server after discovering new documents.

AGAIN with the MUH RUSSIANS bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mgUdwsQyY_s
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/10/21/national/2017-putin-calendar-proving-hit-japan/#.WBRXcOKLSUl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They need to fuck off with this red scare bullshit

They're pushing for war once hillary is elected. No actual evidence is needed once you've told the lie loud enough and long enough to enough people.

OK, this is getting stupid, Kimdotcom is Australian. The US should bomb Australia

Russia's involvement in this election is getting really suspicious. They've never been so blatant before. Have they been grooming Trump since the Soviet days to be a Manchurian President?

We're russian we swear, as was assange, bomb russia.

weiner is really a russian spy

I'm sure as shit not going to fight in it and if I get drafted I will try my damnest to throw a Coup

No it's Australia & dubs say I'm not lying

Russia is not involved in shit they just want to be left alone

T. hanks Russia. Ukraine wanted to be left alone. Finland wanted to be left alone. Georgia wanted to be left alone. Afghanistan wanted to be left alone. That didn't keep you slavshits out of those countries though did it?

Fuck those countries, why does america need to be the global police force?

His sexting was really coded messages to the Kremlin.

worst part about Muh Russians is that it is actually working. The average American is too fucking stupid to catch the ruse or old enough revert to cold war mentality.

Because Russia is a global criminal. When the criminals take over everyone keeps asking "Where are the police?"

Yeah Russia has never invaded anybody! Or poisoned anyone with pulonium for that matter. Russia are good people if you just ignore the evil things they do.

>Democratic Congressman Suggests Russia Involved in FBI

LOL. You got to love their consistency at least.

America is a global criminal focus on fixing our government first before starting shit with other people.

That 15 year old girl was actually a Russian spy, fully aware of what was on Weiner's devices.

Well, go ahead and sign up for army

PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN PUTIN

Making profoundly stupid comments as a congressman should get you paddled on the stairs of the capital building by the speaker of the house.

Hi Joe McCarthy

>Yeah Russia has never invaded anybody!

The US sure has though.

sure they do. but there is no compelling evidence that they have done so to us. being an enemy of the US is likely low on their list of things to do, there is nothing in it for them.

THIS TOTALLY ISN'T A COORDINATED PROPAGANDA CAMPAIGN FROM THE ELITES NO WAY NO HOW

Das rite merican boi, you belong to us now.

This new McCarthyism is dumb as fuck. These people sound like jokes to people with half a brain.

Nice ass.

>HUMAS A TRIPLE SPY
>DECIEVED BOTH AMERIFATS AND MUSLIM TOWELHOOD
>ACTUALLY WORKS FOR KGBS PALE MOTH NOWADAYS KNOWN AS PUTIN

WHEN DOES VLADS RIDE STOP?

#thanksrussia

M-MUH RUSSIA

>this somehow makes everything go away and makes everyone forget
are democrats THIS stupid?

they can't be

>being an enemy of the US is likely low on their list of things to do
Are you a shill or just brainwashed by all the russian PR shills? Taking down the US and NATO has been Russia's #1 goal since WW2. Literally every action they've taken diplomatically and militarily in the last 60 years has been to counter the US or NATO. Do you children seriously not realize this? Do you really think Russia is some innocent isolationist good guy?

That is a really nice pepe. Thank you for sharing it with us.

>all lefties and women join the army
>ivan and sasha liberate them all

I can't tell if they ARE that stupid to believe this obvious red herring or so stupid to think that people would fall for it.

>The ride never ends

Didn't they amend their consitution to allow good 'ol Vlad to remain in office forever?

The economist is owned by the Rothschilds, who Putin kicked out of russia

plz no gulag Ivan

Huma confirmed for Revolver Ocelot? She IS the villain's closest assistant..

there are no good guys.

but right now the democrats desperately need a bad guy

LMAOOOOOOO

also, check em

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

I legitimately don't believe its possible for Hillary to win without some seriously underhanded tactics, if not outright fixing the election (which, if you trust in the recent leaks, or if you're suspicious of the electronic voting machines, she will definitely try).

And you guys look dumb to people who understand Russia's actions on a geopolitical scale.Maybe Putin is behind this, but in the end all he is is a macho tough guy without much rational actions except public support. If he won't play nice over Ukraine what do we do next when he continues to violate international laws.

Fucking hell can't they at least be original with their scaremongering and attempted deflection?

Do the Kikes think were that stupid?

The Russia excuse is getting comical at this point. The Democrats blame Russia for seemingly everything. It's preposterous.

You stop trying to push the pipeline through Syria for OPEC, is what you stop doing.

I know you're getting paid to post this. You can't seriously believe that the big bad Russian boogeyman is behind all of this, do you? Isn't it clear that this is what happens when you have so much dirty laundry that you can't keep a lid on it anymore?

Wake up. Grow up.

what the fuck are you talking about? the cia trained and funded osama bin laden and destabilised Afghanistan which led to the russian intervention on the side of the communist afghan government

afghanistan unironically had a man go into space before american trained and funded jihadists destroyed the whole country

fuck you you retard

Who is the wench?

I always knew those fucking FBI traitors were working with those commie bastards.

Umm how dare you, Jihad Joe was a loyal businessman who dindu nuffin.

>I was never in your employ, Clinton.

>FBI reopens investigation
>Killary blames russians
>FBI = Russia
I wonder if comrade Ivan made her write those emails in the first place.

what a fucking reach. MUH RUSSIAN BOOGEYMAN!!!

what is this the 50s

Bad politicians go to war to create a positive economy. They want to go to war so people stop crying about no jobs and take the fucking heat off the corrupt politicians taking payoffs to keep business overseas and get kickbacks from the countries we are waiving tariffs for. That way they get to keep fucking the country over but the people are happy because there is work again, and an economy.

Every time we've had serious economical problems, the government starts a conflict which then generates jobs and shuts people up.

Translation?
Can't stop laughing.

It fucking wont work this time because it will just lead to a crater to what was a planet

Is this motherfucker seriously claiming the FBI is subverted by russia?

seriously?

The only other explanation is Russia COLLABORATED with the FBI by giving them information that was needed to open the case back up.

And this is bad HOW?

I think it is the navel seals copy pasta but russian

Or, the much simpler explanation: Weiner got immunity on cheese pizza to out this shit.

They believe they can point a finger at Russia and say they are evil, then nudge Putin and whisper in his ear and say "hey, this is just for show, go along with it" but I really don't think Russia will anymore. They now know the DNC is nothing but limp-wristed faggots.

She's fucking with the wrong middle Eastern country this time but who else is left?Saudi Arabia?

>Russia FBI now

I hope they push this narrative, it makes them look like insane tin-foilers and desperate even to their own supporters

Sara gives me wood.

Iran, Saudi Arabia but both of those are funneling money to the cunt.

It'll probably go back to harassing African countries over their militias or she may go full fucking retard and harass China

Kek, Biden's reaction says it all, it was Weiner's fault 100%

HA WE ARE SO FUCKING POWERFUL YOU BETTER SURRENDER NOW
FUCKING FBI DANCES TO OUR KALINKA TUNE
TWO OUT OF FUCKING FOUR CANDIDATES ARE KGB PLANTS
WE CAN HACK WHOMEVER WE WANT
YOU'D BE READING THE PRESIDENT'S EMAILS IF THAT NIGGER ACTUALLY KNEW HOW TO WRITE
OUR SPY INFILTRATES NSA, STEALS SHIT, GETS CALLED A HERO BY AMERICANS
CLINTON HAS A SEIZURE EVERY TIME SHE REMEMBERS RUSSIA EXISTS
YOU CAN'T STOP US NOW

Post theme: youtube.com/watch?v=mgUdwsQyY_s
YEAH DO YOU FEEL THOSE CRAZY IVAN BEATS
IN FACT LET ME PUT THIS ON LOOP

Well we're currently helping the Saudis annex Yemen, so there's that.

Nigga fuck Kalinka, it's all about Korobeiniki

Pester is that you?

I don't want war with Russia, I just want a Russian qt

NOW THE FBI IS A RUSSIAN PLANT!

What the fuck are the Dems thinking? Are they really this stupid?

Mark my fucking words.
>If Hillary Rodham Clinton wins I will personally travel from Commiefornia to Washington D.C. to put a bullet between her eyes myself.
>I will stop the Third World War.

dang dude now russia is working with the FBI?
putin is pretty damn good at this shit

>at Hillary campaign HQ

>"jesus this looks really bad, Johnson, what do we tell 'em?"
>"fuck it, just blame it on the Russians again"

Those batches come with a dash cam also

CYKA BLYAT!

FBI = KGB

Then they'll say you're Russian & it'll start WWIII anywys

It was satire.

Please don't act so stupid.

There's a vast, right-wing Russian conspiracy that is behind all opposition to the Clintons!

tbqh, everything hillary's camp uses to attack other people is truth against themselves.

alinsky tactic, so I'm guessing she's embroiled in a saudi conspiracy.

Well, we saw this one coming. Of course they would blame Russia for the fucking FBI's decision. It's the only play they have left.

Does this blaming the Russians shit really appeal to any undecided voters?

like clockwork

This has gone beyond absured. Humanity will need to invent a new word for this.

Panda

You'd think the Democrats forgot the Cold War ended 25 years ago.

This isn't even comparable to the Red Scare though. There were actual Russian spies that leaked our nuclear secrets and infiltrated US institutions, not even mentioning Stalin was possibly the evilest man in human history and represented an existential threat to the west.

Nothing is justified here. There's no proof the Russians are involved with anything, and Russia isn't seeking any conflict nor does it intend to influence western culture besides gaining itself more respect. Anyone who actually believes any of this Russian shit is actually retarded and I think for once the general American public realizes this.

hahah ginger cuck

> Russia Involved in FBI Reopening Clinton Investigation
That's not FBI anymore call it KGB.

It was us, Demoshits. It was all us. Creators of all your pain.

> They need to fuck off with this red scare bullshit
ahahha
>NWO bitches noise again
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/10/21/national/2017-putin-calendar-proving-hit-japan/#.WBRXcOKLSUl